Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Taymos Saphs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tay

Tay

Taymos Saphs Empty
PostSubject: Taymos Saphs   Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Taymos Saphs AdC83fcfeA55f9d7__profile

Name: Taymosala [Taymos] Elabeth Saphs

Race: Elemental

Birth Day: November 19

Description: Taymos has intense eyes that sometimes show different emotions then she's experiencing, like if she's happy her eyes seem sort of depressed. Her skin in slightly tan, but looks mostly pale, and she inherited that from her father. Her hair is brunette that goes down to her shoulder blades and has some blonde in it, while giving off a reddish tint in sunlight. She is at 5'4. She has a good figure and usually wears casual, regular clothes. Solitary.

History: Taymos knew from age 3 that she was different; her mother had told her of her abilities. And also the fact that sometime she would stop aging. Taymos thought it was all just a tall tale, so she just ignored what her mother told her. She believed in her abilities, because she could actually use them. But not getting any older? Really? She didn't buy it. As she got older, her mother still tried to convince her. Taymos was noticing that her mother never changed, but tried not to think anything of it. But it was inevitable.

When she was 12 years of age, her father died of a disease that she didn't know the name of. She was deeply depressed and this caused rain for about a month straight, causing some floods and constant dreary days. She finally accepted the fact and moved along with her life. When she turned 15, though, her mother's explaination which she had thought to be untrue, came true. Taymos stopped aging and noticed it when a year went by. She hadn't changed at all, her hair staying the same length, her staying the same height, and she noticed she wasn't maturing as she had thought she would.

As time passed, Taymos and her mother moved from place to place and today have almost lived in 5/8 of the cities and towns in the world. Thats how often they moved. She didn't care anymore, not really seeing anything that would strike her interest. All she wanted to do was move on. The only thing that was keeping her there was her mother, and how she didn't want to abandon her. So, Taymos stayed loyally by her mother's side through the years.

Personality: Taymos is short-tempered and if she does get mad, you might want to run. She is kind, and sweet most of the time though. She is sarcastic and She's also childish (her ideas are usually childish), and she gets chaotic if she gets bored or thinks something is dull (those are the two things she hates most; dull things or events and being bored). She can get annoying at times when she's being persistant or being impatient. She argues when there is a right to (in her mind) and she is not very judgemental. And if she gets the chance, she's very caring and loving. Most people love her as they actually get to know her, because she is sweet and goofy if you're on her good side. If you're on her bad side, she is cold-hearted towards you.

Strengths: Stating a point, controlling her abilities, ignoring, persuading, lying, keeping loyal

Weaknesses: Vampires, werewolves, new people, abandoning her mother,

Ability: To control all elements, able to control weather

Family: Genera Saphs (mother, looks 35 but really 547), Anthony Saphs (father, deceased)

Friends: N/A

Other: Elementals, otherwise Taymos' species, are able to control the elements, and very rarely weather. Elementals usually only possess the quality of 2 elements, often in the pairs of Water and Air and Fire and Earth. There is also the possiblity of the opposite and of possessing 3 or 4 elements. They usually travel alone or in pairs, rather like vampires in that sense.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Taymos Saphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taymos Saphs   Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:56 pm

are you a pure born elemental? or born from one elemental to another.

I like the profile though. Selene here my character is an elemental as well. rofl. What do you classify as elements?
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Tay

Tay

Taymos Saphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taymos Saphs   Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:25 pm

What do you mean from one elemental to another?

And I classify Fire, Water, Air, and Earth as elements. And weather partly, because an elemental has to possess all elements to be able to bend weather to their will. But, they would be able to control weather consciously and unconsciously, depending on their mood. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Taymos Saphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taymos Saphs   Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:31 pm

I meant as in

are you half elemental or pure blooded. as in you were born to two elementals? or an elemental mixing with another race?

but thats good. Since my brand of elementals age like a human. I wll think of your race as an immortal race of elementals since mine's eyes glow or have no pupils.

just promise me no burning down the town? ROFL jkjk

approved through I like it. just don't go crazy. Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Taymos Saphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taymos Saphs   Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Pureblood. And rare considering the fact that she possesses all the elements, and able to control the weather. Smile

I won't burn down the town!!!! ...yet. Mwahahaha!

Not really, weird moment. xD Anyways, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Taymos Saphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taymos Saphs   Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:37 pm

our welcome and have fun so post anywhere you like. you can have as many characters as you like on one account. but list them in your signiture area. have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taymos Saphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taymos Saphs   Taymos Saphs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taymos Saphs
Page 1 of 1