Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

OTHER RACES

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

OTHER RACES Empty
PostSubject: OTHER RACES   OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:49 am

OTHER RACES THAT ARE MADE HERE!!

Elementals: Elementals are born by mating with other races, they are classified by their eyes. They have no pupils making their eyes appear to glow the color of the element that they are born in. When two elementals mate, it causes a dark or light elemental; depending on how they are raised will decide what color their eyes are. They are known for their elemental abilities; only able to gain the elements at the age of 18. But a child born to two elementals have mind reading skills to allow them to tell friend from foe. Each element has different color eyes.

Fire: Golden Brown

Wind: honey

Earth: green

Water: clear blue

Light: glowing bright blue

Dark: Black

They grow into their full powers at the age of 18, they age like humans and one has never been turned into an vampire or werewolf. It is normally forbidden. Their eyes are were used for attracting mates, causing those who stare straight into them to become obsessed for the whole day with them. Thinking that they are inlove. This race of elementals age like mortals.

Immortal Elementals -

Immortal Elementals, otherwise Taymos' species, are able to control the elements, and very rarely weather. Elementals usually only possess the quality of 2 elements, often in the pairs of Water and Air and Fire and Earth. There is also the possiblity of the opposite and of possessing 3 or 4 elements. They usually travel alone or in pairs, rather like vampires in that sense. Immortal Elementals, they only heal as quickly as humans do. And also, their eyes darken to black or slightly lighter when they are angry, and they get lighter to grey or a bit darker in the direction of their eye color when they are depressed or merely sad.

-----------------------------

Demons:

Demons are known as a proud race that stops aging at a certain age till they fill like growing up. Their eyes are their own color but with golden rings around their eyes. Each demon is different and has certain skills. Such as phasing through things, and known for their destruction as well as honor. Those who disgrace the demons are looked down upon.

-----

Moon child werewolves:
this race has been hunted by the volturi to near extinction. Lucious has escaped that for many years, as he ran away to america where the volturi dare not go. the moon child race were werewolves who turned by the moon. After years they learned how to control the transformation at will, but on full moon nights they tend to go on a rampage for young ones. Older ones, just walk around the woods looking for game to hunt or to be alone. Like vampires, they drink blood but eat mortal food if they can not find blood since their bodies are able to change. They have to stay out of the sunlight, cause unlike vampires the moon child's wolves bones glow instead of sparkle. female half breeds can have children. half the time they survive.

--------
Witches/wizards

these people are known for their healing abilities. they normally keep to themselves as they practice their magic of herbs, spells, and more. some can turn into animals and some can cause nothing but destruction with spells. they are a proud race. there are different versions of this, as the rule of times three comes back for bad spells so many of them tend to stay to light magic. Normally witches and wizards mate with other mages, and not any other race cause they find it to be a disgrace.
they can turn herbs such as chili pepper leaves into a power that when blown at a persons face, makes the victim feel like they are burning. they are not immortal.

-----

Light and Dark beings.

These are a race of people that are proud but at the same time different. they wereworshipped as gods of life and death; time, water, all of it. as they looked radient to those whom met them; though they are tempting to vampires and moon child werewolves. Their blood almost invites everyone. Light beings are life, they bring healing and hope to the world while trying to do their best. they normally had dark hair and silver rings around their pupils. Dark beings are that of death, darkness, sorrow. they can spread disease to those who piss them off. their eyes have silver rings around their pupils and are known to have light color hair. many normally confuse them for light beings as light beings are confused for dark beings. They age to 18 and stop aging till they wish to grow up. some stay young forever.
These beings are feared and adored by all. Unlike the demon hybrids, these people can kill with a single look but heal with a gentle touch. Many vampires want to make them part of their coven, but some are hard to come by since they normally hide their powers unless they want to do something.

------------
For other races, please give a dicription so that when others try making one. at least it won't be confusing.

Last edited by Darkestic on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Tay

Tay

OTHER RACES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER RACES   OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Also, just to add to the Immortal Elementals, they only heal as quickly as humans do. And also, their eyes darken to black or slightly lighter when they are angry, and they get lighter to grey or a bit darker in the direction of their eye color when they are depressed or merely sad.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

OTHER RACES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER RACES   OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:01 pm

done. thank you for informing me. it has been edited.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Tay

Tay

OTHER RACES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER RACES   OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Vampire-Demon-Hybrids:

The species is very, very rare and only 5 have ever existed in the history of time. Vampire-Demon-Hybrids can either drink blood or eat human food. Either works for them. They are graceful and lithe like a vampire. But their eyes turn black when they use their ability. They can only have one demon ability; manipulate objects/beings(as in vampires, werewolves, hybrids, witches, elementals, humans) to their will, summon demons to do whatever they want, or kill or torture physically[not an illusion]. But with their manipulation they can be overpowered and fail with it if the being they use it on is a mental shield, or having any powerful mental ability. They are strong but almost as fragile as a human. Vampire-Demon-Hybrids heal at an alarming rate if they ever do get hurt. They are feared by all creatures(vampires, werewolves, hybrids, witches, elementals) and is known by almost all creatures[except humans of course, and shapeshifters usually never encounter them, so they don't exactly know the scent as well as vampires do]. But even though humans don't know what they are, they have enough sense to avoid one if one so happens to come along. They naturally transfer memories when biting any creature, even a vampire. Their bites are actually pleasurable and they are not venomous. And the memories are transfered better if they drink the creature's blood. But, they are also not easily killed. The only thing that can kill them is if they are only bitten by a Moon Child werewolf. They live for a long time. They can find only 2 soulmates, and have to end up with one otherwise it would be agonizing.

Last edited by Tay on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Danille

Danille

OTHER RACES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER RACES   OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Good Description on the Light and Dark beings.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

OTHER RACES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER RACES   OTHER RACES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Serks

A serk is a very odd being. As far as Mercury knows, she is the only one of this race. She was born like any human but instead of blood in her veins like all creatures, she has mercury. If she isn't careful and uses her mind to keep the mercury flowing through her veins, it leaks from her fingertips. This creature has fangs like a vampire and can change her smell. It's more of a defense mechanism to protect her when she is around either vampires, she can smell like a vampire or around humans, she can change her smell to that. When around others, it is prudent that this creature is very careful of the mercury, because it 'bleeds' through their fingertips, they can manipulate it in many ways and it can even seep into someone else and kill them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OTHER RACES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OTHER RACES   OTHER RACES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OTHER RACES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios-
Jump to: