Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Brayden and Kyle Caine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Brayden and Kyle Caine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Brayden and Kyle Caine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Brayden and Kyle Caine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Brayden and Kyle Caine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Brayden and Kyle Caine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Brayden and Kyle Caine I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Brayden and Kyle Caine I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Brayden and Kyle Caine I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Brayden and Kyle Caine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danille

Danille

Brayden and Kyle Caine Empty
PostSubject: Brayden and Kyle Caine   Brayden and Kyle Caine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:53 am

-Brayden and Kyle Caine Chacecrawforddd-

Name:Brayden Killian Caine

Race: Vamp/Werewolf Hybrid

Birth Day: January 23, 1989

Description:
Brayden is well built for being a vamp/wolf. He is tall cause of his Wolf side. Being both Vamp and Wolf his skin is a light brown. His brown hair sometimes glows blond in the sunlight. He is able to stand in the sun without sparkling or Shining. His eyes are a green that turns blue sometimes depending if there is danger near by will they be blue. He has a scar above his eye that he got from his brother Kyle.

Personality:
Brayden has a sweet personality. He is protective of his family and does anything to keep them safe. He is fun to hang out with cause he can be funny at times. Hes really good at comforting people it their sadness. Brayden doesn't like to fight much but will if he has too. He is a good and caring person. He has his moments of being mean but that is rarely ever seen.

Strengths:
- Being fast
- Strong bond with Kyle

Weaknesess:
- Animals
- His family
- Being kind

Ability:
- Can speak to animals
- Sense danger before it happens
- Can communicate with Kyle through his mind

Family:
Kyle(brother)
Alyssa(Mother)
Kaidence(Father)

Friends:
New place. New Friends.
----------------------------------------
-Brayden and Kyle Caine DrewFuller7-

Name: Kyle H. Caine

Race: Vamp/Werewolf

Birthday: January 23, 1989

Description:
Kyle looks a lot like his brother Brayden. The reason for this is because they are twins. Kyle is a little taller then Brayden and his eyes are green and they don't change colors. His skin is lighter then his brothers and his hair is darker. Kyle is more vampire then Brayden. In the sunlight he only slightly shimmers ,but the humans never know it.

Personality:
Kyle is a laid back kind of guy. He is like his brother in ways of protecting thier parents and each other. He has a hot head unlike his brother. He tends to get more annoyed and angry with things. He is caring but never really shows it unless its to someone he likes. Other then that he seems calm all the time.

Strengths:
- Very strong and fast
- Knows different fighting techniques
- Strong bond with Brayden

Weaknessess:
- Temper
- Tends to not think before acting
- His Family

Ability:
- Read Emotions
- Talks to animals
- Mind talk with Brayden

Family:
Brayden(brother)
Alyssa(mother)
Kaidence(Father)

HISTORY:
Brayden and Kyle were born in late January. They grew up in Germany until the age 10 then they moved to America. The boys can speak three languages: German, Italian, and English. There mother is a werewolf ,while their father is a vampire. It was a shocking thing when seeing a Vampire married to a Werewolf. No one judged them while they were there cause they were quite strong. Brayden always had a strong bond with Kyle. They like to joke and play when near each other. As they were growing up their mother and father noticed how the boys communicated through their minds. They originally lived in California before moving to Tennesee. So now the family of four are fitting in to the small town and hope that the boys will make new friends. Kyle is a chef while Brayden is a ASPCA Cop.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Brayden and Kyle Caine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brayden and Kyle Caine   Brayden and Kyle Caine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:46 pm

approved. I rather like them. I am rather interested in seeing how the power to sense danger plays out. Very Happy have fun
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com

Brayden and Kyle Caine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: