Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Talon Hawk - Alpha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Talon Hawk - Alpha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Talon Hawk - Alpha I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Talon Hawk - Alpha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Talon Hawk - Alpha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Talon Hawk - Alpha I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Talon Hawk - Alpha I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Talon Hawk - Alpha I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Talon Hawk - Alpha I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Talon Hawk - Alpha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Talon Hawk - Alpha Empty
PostSubject: Talon Hawk - Alpha   Talon Hawk - Alpha I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Talon Hawk - Alpha S33_jpg

Name: Talon Hawk

Race: werewolf

Birth Day: August 1, 1993

Occupation: Waiter at Miss Ruby’s restaurant, Alpha of the Eternal Rose Pack

Description: Tanish skin as his appearance is that of a native. Eyes are green, with a strong feature to him. Standing tall, he is towers over half the guys in school. Dressing normally in jeans and a t-shirt he isn’t afraid to show off his muscles. On his chest are three claw marks from a battle he had with a vampire along time ago.

His wolf form: A large giant wolf with white fur and black paws.

History:
Talon is a child with a past that not many like to hear. When his mother was pregnant with him, his father died in a fatal car accident that he has been told of. But in truth, a vampire that was in devil’s woods killed his mother. After Talon was born, his mother tried her best before leaving him on Emily rose’s doorsteps. The old woman found the child and took him in. After no one came forward to claim the child only leaving his name and everything with her, Emily rose adopted him as her son but he calls her grandmother. Everyone calls the woman grandmother cause it doesn’t matter who you are she will take care of you. Talon grew up working hard in school and being picked on at times. Though in middle school he started up football and it was great cause he could take off like a bullet. At the age of 15 he began feeling weird and found out he turned into a werewolf, the first one in town to turn. Trying to control it, he continued school but kept his distance from certain people as he didn’t know really anything about it. But eventual others joined him and he led them telling them what he knew.
A year down the road, he got into a fight with a vampire. Though he won, he was left with scars on his chest like claw marks. Talon now attends high school planning on going to a good college while playing football, patrolling, and making sure that his grandmother is well taken care of. He knows all about the vampires in town, and didn’t trust them at first. But when he heard what they were trying to do, he was all for it as long as they kept to their end of the bargain. Talon has no mate, is almost the only one that doesn’t have one. He is helping with the plan to bring peace between races, even allowing the vampires freedom to roam where they want on the land.
Talon though studies about countries, wanting to travel one day across the lands and seas. He has heard of other packs and wants to see them and speak with them about things. Like what else will happen with certain things.

Personality: A kind man that has a sour attitude. He will do what he wants when he wants, but makes sure the treaty is honored. He loves to play tricks, but at the same time he loves his foster grandmother Emily Rose who had adopted him after his mother dropped him on her doorstep. Loving home cooked food, he does well in school as he wants a scholarship to a college or university. He loves football. He hates crowds cause it makes him really agitated.

Strengths:
-Fighting
-football
-Running
-tracking
-School work
-Waiter and cooking

Weaknesess:
-His temper
-Roger Wellscox (the sheriff’s son who is the bad boy of town)
-dancing
-Crowds

Ability: None – He turns into a werewolf

Family:
-Mother: Claudia Hapster (Missing and abandoned him)
-Father: Conner Haspter (dead)
-Adopted Grandmother: Emily Rose (Owner of Miss Ruby’s restaurant)
Has other foster siblings.

Friends:
Selene Darkous
Winry Romanov
Julius Darkous
Tidus and Anna Darkous
Friends with almost everyone in school

Other: No mate
Car:
Talon Hawk - Alpha LeftFront65med
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com