Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TwistedVines

Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens Empty
PostSubject: Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens   Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Name: Naomi Flowers

Race: Vampire

Birth Day: April 22nd

Description: Naomi has white hair, with redish-orange in the front. She has redish-brown eyes, but wears light green contacts that have a darker ring of green around the outside. She stands at about 5'3'', and has a slim figure. Naomi usually wears black or dark blue skinny jeans, paint splattered High-tops, and a vintage t-shirt about old TV shows.

History: Naomi grew up in a small house on the edge of the Carolina border with her dad. (Her mother had dying during a home child birth, which is something her father always regretted agreeing to.) Daniel (her father) was always very over protective. She was home schooled up until the fourth grade, and didn't let her go to most birthday parties she was invited to, or field trips for school unless he was accompaning her. This of course, made Naomi's life very...dull.

One night, after her father had been nagging Naomi to stop dying her hair and sent her to her room, Naomi snuck out. (Through her window, of course.) She wandered around aimlessly, going through the park, next through the woods. She stayed on the trail, never straying more than afew feet if she did. Suddenly, faster than she could see, something jumped onto her back. Naomi started to let out a small yelp, but an ice cold hand clamed over her mouth. She felt two razor sharp fangs sink into her neck, and she began to feel light headed. There was a scream from next to her, and the person was gone, off her shoulders. But Naomi didn't hear or feel this. A burning started to spread through her veins, and it was uncontrollably painfull. She screams and thrashed around, even attempted suicide twice, but nothing helped. Naomi crawled down behind a bush and stayed there for 3 days. Suddenly, the pain started to ebb. Naomi had her eyes closed, but she didn't open them until the pain was completely gone. When she finally did open her eyes, the world was in much better clarity, and she was a vampire.

Since she couldn't go home, Naomi fled. She ran around the U.S, going from town to town, state to state, feeding from complete strangers. Naomi learned to controll her thirst, though, and finally settled in a small town known as Eternal Rose. Because she hadn't finnished her 8th Grade education, she enrolled in the highschool there, and planned on graduating. Since she couldn't go around killing random people, she treated herself only to a random hiker once and awhile, and blood she steals from the hospital. Naomi also eats random animals she can find around the town, usually the carnivoious ones.

Personality: Naomi is quick to come to conclusions, and is extreamly sarcastic. She lashes out at outsiders, but to her friends, she is understanding (usually) and tries to be more kind to them.

Strengths: Her affinity to turn invisible, ability to tune people out quite nicely

Weaknesess: Not a very good swimmer (even for a vampire), lacks common knowledge for defending herself, Always has a craving for cold pizza

Ability: Affinity for Invisibility [Only 10 Minutes at a Time, 20 Minutes Tops]

Family:
Juliana Flowers [Mother; Deceased; Age: 32 When Passed; Child Birth]
Daniel Flowers [Father; Deceased; Age: 49 When Passed; Heart Attack]

Friends: [None ATM]

Other: Writes poetry often about nature, has a double jointed wrist, can say her abc's while drinking water, really likes white flowers.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens Normal_005

Name: Bethany Polens

Race: Werewolf

Birth Day: October 13th

Description: Bethany has tanish skin, and curly brown hair that reaches halfway down her arms. She usually wears a tanktop, (any color except for pink), light blue jeans, and sandles.

History: Bethany grew up right in our small town of Eternal Rose.

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesess:

Ability:

Family:
Brenard Polens [Father; Age: 46]
Marylynn Polens [Mother; Age: 44]
Miranda Polens [Sister; Age: 13]

Friends: [None ATM]

Other: Hates pink,

((So srry this still isnt done... Sad ))

Last edited by TwistedVines on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens   Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:31 pm

invisibility? um...I don't know...I'll think on that one whie you are fixing the last character. glad to have more werewolves. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
TwistedVines

PostSubject: Re: Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens   Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:05 pm

if u dont want her 2 have it, thats fine. ill think of something else.... or it cood be limmited to like, a certain time or something...

.....just trying 2 b helpfull. o.o''
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens   Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:10 pm

its ok. its just something I have to think on. but I'll keep that in mind while I wait for the rest of the profile. your wolf is welcome to be part of Talon's pack of the Eternal Rose wolves.

limited time...we'll see. lol
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens   Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naomi Flowers, Bethany Polens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios-
Jump to: