Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Look out Mall!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Alice drove to the mall and talked to Winry the whole way about what their families were doing. She also told her about how many fashion run ins she has had with bella. "I swear that girl needs my help more than the boys do. Although Jasper is pretty good at what he picks out to wear." she laughed. She had taught her husband well on what things to wear together and what things not to put together. She parked the car and sat there for a few minutes. " I have been waiting for this shopping day for years." She laughed
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:25 pm

winry smirke.d "you have. I still sometimes have toput Julius's clothes out." winry laughed as she got out of the car. She loved driving with alice at times it was rather fun. Looking at the mall it was three times in one week she had been there. "Look out mall. Alice and Winry are coming in for a landing." Winry joked. She couldn't help but make that joke since Selene wanted to say it once.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Alice laughed. "Lets just hope that those guys that you and Ansley ran into don't come. I would really hate to call Jasper away from the game." She laughed at the joke. She wasn't kidding, the mall was about to be attacked by two of the biggest fashion queens that ever lived. "Let's do this!" She giggled walking towards the mall, hitting the lock button on her car.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:48 pm

winry nodded her head as she followed alice. "we are so going to rule this place. glad you arehere now." Winry cheered as she went in. thoguh she would hate if those people did come back, but she laughed more at what Drake did after she left. "I think the mall is open for a couple more hours since it is night time."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:52 pm

"Right, so that mean priority shopping is first. We need to go get mine and Jas' costumes for tomorrow night. Oh! and I told Jewell that I would get her and her sister's costumes while I was here. There are going at the girl version of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. So we need to make them look pretty. Other wise I think that Vicki might kill me, and Jewell would tear up what was left." Alice laughed, she knew that the twins could be mean when they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Winry didn't really know what to say about the dee and dum part, it always made her laugh. Walking through the halls she could tell that some of the stores had new stuff in stock and many of the managers saw her in the mall and knew that it was trouble. Winry always got good attention from owners and clerks cause she spends so much.
"I got everyone's costume...but problem is. don't know what troy is going as. Selene won't tell me." Winry sighed. "Oh...the wolves are coming."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Alice sort of froze when she said that the wolves were coming. She had nothing against them. It was just that she would be able to see anything that would happen at the party. Which aggravated her, what if something happened to Troy or Ansley? She wouldn't be able to stop it. She kept walking to the store where she had ordered her and Jasper's costumes. "Well the good thing is the wolves here are a lot nicer than the ones back in Forks. Sam would have had a fit."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Winry nodded her head, some wolves were what she called assholes but on the other hand the ones that are here are nice. they try to keep peace so that no one gets hurt.
"Oh yeah...Jasp told me about the wolf thing. Don't worry. I can see. Only two hours though." Winry sighed as she walked into the store with Alice. Staring at the dresses and outfits. she got a bit of an idea. "Maybe we'll do a king and queen thing. and prank Ansley and Drake."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Alice laughed " Have always had fun being mean to Drake. Be careful with Ansley though. Jewell will be there and if she thinks that you are being too mean to them she might do something. Jewell has become very protective of Ansley. Even when she lived in New York city Jewell was all the time scaring off guys to make sure Ansley stayed safe. It's a wonder that she hasn't tried to scare Drake off. I guess Jewell likes him or something." Alice walked up to the counter to the store clerk and smiled her bright and perky smile. "Hi there, I am here to pick up a order for Alice Cullen."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:58 pm

winry fell silent and looked at alice when she said something about protecting Ansley. Selene had said that same thing, why was Selene though protecting Ansley. It had something to do with Amber and Henry, something they did in the past. Thinking...she thought hard while walking next to Alice.
"Selene is protective of both of them. She actually threatened Amber and Henry's life over ansley. That is something I have never seen." Winry thought for a moment, ansley's last name sounded familiar as she knew that he sister was keeping a secret. "And Selene is the one that got Drake and Ansley together. a half breed with a human."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:21 pm

"Well that explains alot. Jewell is a half breed too. So that is probably why she likes Drake. Jewell saved Ansley when she was younger from a really bad car accident. Her parents were killed and ever since then Jewell has watched over her." When the clerk came back with the costumes she smiled. "Thanks." she paid for them and then walked out of the store. "Okay now for Jewell and Vicki's costumes."

Jasper's Costume
Look out Mall!! A5401
Look out Mall!! White_tux

Alice's Costume
Look out Mall!! Blog_top_fashion_designers_to_reinvent_alice_in_wonderland_dress
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 pm

"There must be more to it, Selene wouldn't just be protecting a human cause of a car accident." Winry knows Selene, she spends alot of time normally with her sister. She knows that she is hiding something, shrugging she saw the outfit that alice chose. "oh my god. I so long it." winry smiled. "Do you think Jasper would wear the bunny ears though." she laughed. picturing jasper with bunny ears made him almost seem cuddly.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Alice laughed "He will wear them for me." She looked around the mall looking for a good store to get the other's costumes. She walked into one store and looked around. "Jewell did mention to me that the brake's in Ansley's parent's car were cut. Almost like someone was trying to kill them. She has been trying to figure out who for years. But whoever did it covered their tracks pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Winry was going to say something, but then ansley texted her phone. Pulling out her iphone she read the message. "Shit...Alice we have to go." Winry used her vision to find that Ansley might get bit if they don't do something. "Drake is trying to get Ansley into a taxi so that he doesn't bite her. but she won't leave him. They are stuck down town. And Ansley says that Drake is really really sick and might have been drugged." That was something Winry never thought she would hear. Drake was so against Drugs even for a rock star it wasn't funny. He hated even asprin.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Alice put back two dresses for them to deliver to Jewell's house by tomorrow. She then turned around quickly when Winry told her what had happened. "Jewell is going to freak." She quickly walked out of the store pulling out her phone to text Jewell. Jewell Ansley needs you right now. It's an emergency.

I know I have already taken care of it. But Drake doesn't look so good. Jewell texted Alice back.

"Yup they need us there. Jewell said that Drake looks pretty bad." She jumped in the drivers seat of the car tossing her bags in the back.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Hearing thatAnsley got out safely, Winry got in the car. She didn't like this, what was truly wrong with Drake. He lasted that long without bitting Ansley, she was impressed since he was an old vamp. But at the same time fear entered her; Drake was like a cousin or half brother to her since she use to do his make up when he went on stage.
"You know its bad when someone else has to tell you." Winry laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Alice laughed. "Knowing Jewell she probably knocked Drake out to make sure Ansley got away." She was right Jewell had knocked Drake out, which was pretty funny to her. "He's going to have one hell of a headache when he wakes up. Jewell hits really hard and they hurt like heck. Not that I would know. But Jasper has gotten hit a few times." She laughed more. "He pissed Jewell off once, lets just say that was the last time he pissed her off." Alice finally reached the club and pulled up right in front of Jewell and Drake.

~now posting where Jewell and Drake are.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Look out Mall!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out Mall!!   Look out Mall!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look out Mall!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Fun :: Old threads-
Jump to: