Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A Midnight Walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:23 am

"a guard. Winry called me at work saying that some one might need help later on." Talon said, he looked at her curiously as he thought about the look on Drake's face when he starts dancing wth her. A wolf and a vampires mate, he couldn't wait to see what revenge will taste like after what he did last year. Drake had a small party at the restuarant ad used him as the main server.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:32 am

Ansley laughed "Well that sounds good to me. After me finding out that my friends here are vampires, who knows what kind of help Winry meant." She began to think about what she would do tomorrow. she still needed to make the CD recording of her singing for Drake. She would have to get up early to make sure it got done before she had to go and become Alice and Winry's play doll.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:40 am

Stopping in front of Ansley's house, he looked at the place. It looked normal and not fancy. All he has ever seen is a vampire go for those normal fancy people. But there was something to it, something that didn't seem normal. His eyes saw something in the shadows, a frown on his face as Winry hid in the bush watching them. She didn' move but stared at the wolf. Popping out she ran right at Talon and smacked him in the back of the head. Speaking in german to him he had no idea what she was saying till she started speaking in his native language. "You told you idiot."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 am

Ansley jumped back seeing Winry appear out of no where. "Uhm.. hi Winry?" She was amazed at how fast she had moved, but at the same time she was laughing at the fact that she had slapped Talon. It was kinda funny."So I am guessing what Talon told me was true and i wasn't just totally losing my mind. You really are a vampire." She looked at Winry in her normal calm sweet looking face. This wasn't going to change the way she was around her friends, it would just make things more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:52 am

Talon and winry frowned at each other. They cud exchange blows at this very moment if it wasn't for the fact that they were in town. Looking at Ansley they stare at her.
"Yes. And Talon blabbed. So rules are rules. What..."
"Shut it leech."
"You mean you blabbed about what we are, and not what isin the woods." winry smirked. "Oh well. She'll find out soon."
"I'm a vampire Ansley. Me, Alice, the cullens, hales, the entire Darkous family. Though Selene is an elemental turned vamp as Drake is a halfbreed. His family is such an ass." Winry laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Ansley looked at Winry with a mixed look on her face, one of confusion and excitement. "Why.. didn't Drake tell me? I wouldn't have freaked out on him or anything." She really wished that he had told her. "So what happens now that I know about you guys? Is there some sort of swear me to secrecy thing or I become dinner?" she wasn't sure how things worked in the real life vampire world.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Talon and winry's eyebrows rose at the same time. looking at the mortal girl, they didn't know how to tell her this as it was not their call right now. Drake and selene were going to have to deal with thissince drake didn't want ansley to know to protect her.
"Don't tell my family you know. I mean it." winry warned. "Selene and Alice can know, but no one else." She hopedthat the girl didn't tell Drake already.
"so she is going to be human still?" talon asked.
"Yeah mutt. she is going to be human...if she keeps hermouth shut. if not, then the darkous and drake will have to leave."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Ansley looked a them both and shrugged. "I'm not going to tell anyone. I just sent Drake a text asking him why he hadn't told me sooner, but that's it." She yawned and looked at her house wanting to go in. "I am going to go to bed now. Since I have to be at your house early tomorrow." Ansley smiled. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Winry held her head, they had just fixed the Drake mess and he was in no mood for ansley finding out right now. She wished at ansley hadn't texted him. There was now a good chance that Drake wouldn't even come now that she knows. But Talon waved good night, and Winry looked at him grabbing Talon by his ear. "come on. You really fucked up mutt." Winry dragged him towards the house.

~~End Topic~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Midnight Walk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Fun :: Old threads-
Jump to: