Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*~!The 007!~*

*~!The 007!~*

Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- Empty
PostSubject: Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black-   Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:19 am

Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- Selena10

Name:
Skye Pratt

Race:
Human for now but will turn into werewolf

Birth Day:
January 14, 1993

Student, Mechanic

Description:
Skye is one to always have a Bright smile on her face, to brighten everyone else's day. Her style is sorta Tomboyish, but she can clean up very nicely when she has too. Most of the time she wears jeans, converse and a comfy T-shirt. Usually her hair is down, sept for when shes working on her car she puts it back in a pony tail then.

History:
Skye has lived her whole life in Eternal Rose. As a young child she would always walk the streets and greet people with a smile and a bounce in her step. Both of her parents were great friends with the Salvators and she herself was best friends with Troy. Even if he did pick on her. Soon her friend moved away with his father when Troy's parents split. It made her sad to have lost her friend. But her parents still kept in contact with Troy's mother. Skye's mother Elisa was best friends with Troy's mother and they always hung out together. When she was around seven years old her father passed away. Growing up her mother taught her the ways of her Native American culture and the stories of how their tribe came to be. Growing up in such a small town she learned how to do many things. One thing that she always found fun was to tinker on cars and motorcycles.Skye is even trying to rebuild a 1968 vintage Mustang Cobra. It's taken her a while but soon she will have it up and running. She was thought to be a tom boy, but she does have her girly side.

Soon she found out that she herself was a descendant from a great wolf pack. Her great great grandfather was so called the leader of this pack. As she was still very young when she learned of this she did not believe that she would one day be a wolf herself, or a shapeshifter rather. The day that she heard Troy was moving back to Eternal rose she was over joyed that her child hood friend would be coming back. Little did she know what was coming along with that.

Personality:
Skye has a very cheerfull personality, and is always glad to lend a hand. She Loves to go out and have fun, specially with her Friends. She Hardly ever gets mad at anyone, and never starts fights. She does what she has to, to get through the school year. Always Excited for summer to come again. She Loves to Work on her 1968 vintage Mustang Cobra, while listening to the radio.

Strengths:
-Friends
-Her Mother
-Working on her car
-Listening to music

Weaknesses:
-Loss of Friends or Family
-Watching a nice old car go by
-Having a crash
-Free pizza

Ability:
None at the moment

Family:
-Mother- Elisa Pratt

Friends:
-People-
(doesn't really know who to put here so. o.e' yeah)

Other:
No one
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black-   Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:26 am

approved. I like it

you can be part of Talon's pack when you change. just let me know when you change so I can add you to the list.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black-   Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 am

yay!!! a female wolf. she can hang out with Cross ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black-   Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Woooo!!!! lol you're welcome Vicki XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black-   Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skye Pratt -Character for girl version of Jacob black-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: