Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:43 pm

"Actually I think her or her sister has a crush on me. That is why I refused to where the ring." Drake explained, he knew how magic worked and wasn't thrilld with what curses could be placed on Jewelry. "Other than the magic thing. so many curses could be placed on it. Even ones that causes vampires to feel sick." Drake stared at the ring for a moment as he put Ansley down. "besides they are like homing beckons."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:48 pm

She laughed "I don't think that Jewell has a crush on you..Vicki.. maybe. But not Jewell. But I hope that Jewell finds someone that she can be happy with like I am happy with you." She smiled. "And besides Jewell promised me that nothing else was put on the ring. She said that even if it is part of her medallion she would still be unable to know exactly where we are for our safety and hers. So the only thing magical about it is that it is keeping you safe from the sun. Think of it as extra extra strong sunblock." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Drake bit his lip. "I'll think of it as a shield that a girl is using to protect me with." That was something he wasn't thrilled about but he put on a smirk. "You expect me to believe that really. Ha, last time I believed someone I almost killed you." Drake quickly covered his mouth not really believing that he just said.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Ansley raised her eye brow and tilted her head to the side. "What do you mean you almost killed me?" She really had no idea what he was talking about. But it had to be something if he had brought it up. But at the same time the fact that he looked shock and how he covered his mouth made her want to know even more about what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Drake didn't know what really to say now the cat was out of the bag. "Last time I trusted someone. they put something in my glass of wine that night I took you dancing. And well....they had to knock me out. But I ended up biting Winry." Drake explained sadly. He didn't mean to do any of that. "I almost broke up with you that day."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:02 pm

She laughed at the picture of Drake biting Winry. It was something everyone probably wanted to do after she dressed them up like a doll. But then her smile melted away when he said that he almost broke up with her because of that. "It was because you don't want to hurt me right?" She wasn't going to ask him why. She already knew the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Drake didn't say anything, he looked at her and then looked away almost feeling like he did that day. "Well that and...selene pointed something out to me that night and before the party." Drake told her. He felt really bad about telling her. "She told me that if I was going to leave you then do it without breaking your heart too bad. but when she told me about your parents, I wanted to stay just to protect you from her. I don't think it was just her siblings amber and Henry that killed your parents." Drake told Ansley coldly. He didn't want to ruin things but he wasn't going to lie to her.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:17 pm

"You aren't saying that you think that Selene had anything to do with my parent's death are you? I haven't known Selene that long but I don;t think that she would ever do anything like that to anyone." She looked at Drake a little confused as to why he would even think that about Selene, She thought that they were friends. "Oh well, it doesn't matter now. It's the past and the past can't be changed, and I'm not sure that I want it to change." She smiled and kissed Drake's cheek. "if Selene hadn't said those things then I would not have this on my hand." she smiled and held her hand up with her ring on it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Drake bit his lip for a moment as he kissed Ansley on the cheek bending down towards her ear. "Cause she always had that guilty look on he face." Drake explained, then he let Ansley go on. "Actually...anyway. lets go eat." Drake smiled as he chenged the subject. Taking Ansley's hand his nose led him to a nice little restuarant that smelt liek traditional food.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Ansley walked with Drake and laughed. "Is there anything else that you think of besides food?"She was hungry too but it seemed funny to her that he usually always wanted to get food in order to change a subject about something
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:37 pm

drake bit his lip for a moment. "Killing Henry." Drake frowned, she asked and he gave the answer which was probably one she didn't want to hear. "I'll rip his head off. Toss it into a river. and burn his body." Drake knew exactly how he would kill Henry if he could.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 pm

"That is if Selene doesn't get to him first. she seemed pretty pissed at Amber and Henry after.. the.. um, accident." she didn't know what else to say. But now was the time she figured for another subject change. "When we get to the restaurant remind me to give you your surprise." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:47 pm

drake looked at ansley for a moment sadly. "she won't do it. It killed her to do what she did to Amber. Anyone could see that. She won't kill Henry. He has been with her for more than a hundred years. That is why I didn't want a vampire family mainly." Drake explained as he continued to walk inside taking a seat in the corner. "that would be like adding you to the family a couple hundred years ago, and her slicing your head off."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Ansley giggled "I like my head right where it is thank you." When they got to the restaurant the smell of the food was amazing. She looked around at the decorations. she was loving the fact that they were in Scotland. When they sat down at a table she pulled out the Ice Cream kit out. It was wrapped in plaid paper. she slid it over to drake and smiled
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Drake stared at the box for a moment, leaning in he stared at it as the waitress brought them the menu's while Drake unwrapped the present. His eyes opened wide and kissed Ansley on the cheek as he couldn't believe what she got him. A new ice cream maker. He broke the last one making blood ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Ansley smiled "Now you can make your own ice cream. Plus there is another little kit in there that has different toppings." She was happy that he liked it. With all the stuff that he has done for her he deserved a little treat for himself. "I thought you deserved a little something for all the stuff you have gone through with everyone." she picked up the menu and looked over it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:17 pm

drake smiled happy that she did this for him. He hasnt' recieved a present in a long time. "I love you." Drake smiled. He would jump for joy right now, but at the moment this calmed him down from his temper. "you didn't have to. I got you. Just hope I don't break it like the last one."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 pm

"I love you too. And if you break that one then I will just have to buy another one." She kissed Drake's cheek and smiled. "Besides I think that you deserve a little something here and there too. One of the ways I show people that I love them is by giving them presents." She said with a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Drake luaghed looking at ansley, and then at the menu. "Hagus. green salad. and...some lamb stew." Drake was starving but knew that some food came rather huge so he would share it with ansley. "Wanna share?" Drake asked, his accent ticked him off a bit as his words came out rather odd.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:36 pm

giggling Ansley nodded her head. "Sounds good to me." she put the menu down and looked at Drake. "You know, I think that you should talk with your accent more. I love hearing it." She knew that he hated it, which was why he tried to talk in an American accent all the time.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:17 pm

The waiter took their order and went to get the food. Drake stared at her for a moment. "I hate it. Reminds me of my life growing up. but if you want it, I'll try and talk in it more." Drake knew it wasn't hard. All he had to do is not think of how his accent should sound and let it go. He didnt' like it.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Ansley smiled "How about this. Only when you are with me you talk with your accent. That way you won't have to all the time. I just like to hear it." She was happy that he was in a calmer mood now. Her goal was to keep him that way with whatever it took. No matter what she was going to keep their trip fun and the least amount of drama possible.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Drake smirked and leaned over towards Ansley's neck. "You know...maybe I'll make some more deals just to keep you human." He sniffed her neck acting as though he is going to bite her as a joke. the smell of home cooked food filled his nose but ansley's sweet blood did as well. "Bet you taste as good as that one time." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:39 pm

giggling she looked at Drake and smiled. "You know, being human is fun. but I would much rather be like you." she smiled and kissed Drake's lips gently." I would use my being human to my advantage though." She smirked and winked at him
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Drake smirked. "How so? By the way, when do you want to get married?" Drake smiled while sitting up, he didn't want to really have anyone around during the wedding infact he didn't want anyone there really but it was Ansley's wedding. The food came in giant plates making Drake feel like his eyes were bigger than his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next