Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:29 pm

He loved the boots and was glad she liked the dress, but the town was mainly stone and some was meadows with dirt. Thinking about it he wondered if it was a good idea to where heels. But grinned as the thought of carrying her. "I did promise a new wardrobe. So you get to pick the rest. I got a dress for you for the games." He kissed ansley on the cheek. She looked gorgeous to him
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 pm

She smiled and wrapped her arms around drake's neck. "You are doing a very good job at picking out things for me. I think that Win has rubbed off on you a little." she giggled. "Oh and in my bag I will have an extra pair of shoes. The boots my look good but they are a killer to walk in. She held up the shoes that Drake had gotten her when they first met.

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 Img-thing?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Drake stared at the shoes. "Can't wait to see those dress shoes again I bought you first time I saw you." Drake smirked. He remembered it very well but staring at the sneakers he found them rather amusing at the moment. ansley seemed like a pink girl and as long as she didn't color his hair or home that color he was all good. Walking outside for a moment, his eyes stared down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Ansley laughed and put the shoes into her bag and then followed Drake out to the hallway. "You know, believe it or not. This is one of the few things that I own that is pink. I am a very colorful person. I like all colors." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:48 pm

"I know. but I see you wear pink more than anything else." Drake smiled. He put his arm around her waist walking down the hall to the elevator with her. "As long as it remains cloudy I won't burn and no one will suspect." Drake explained. he was doing his best to keep ansley safe from harm. And mainly from Aro. He hasn't had any blood really for a while he believes since the other day and Ansley was starting to smell good. he figured he would snag a cat or dog while they were out.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:57 pm

"I guess I do wear alot of pink. I never really thought about it I guess. I hope that it stays cloudy, atleast if the sun does come out we can go into a shop or something until the clouds cover the sun again." She smiled and wrapped her arm around Drake.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:01 am

Nodding his head they walked out of the elevator on the ground floor and out the front door. he didn't really want to deal with the people in the hotel. since he could smell blood somewhere, his eyes looked around outside wondering which side to go to. "You lead." Drake kissed Ansley on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:14 am

"Asking me to lead may be dangerous." she laughed "I am not the best person to lead anyone anywhere. I will end up getting us lost." She looked at the street looking both directions. "Uhmm.. lets go to the right."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:18 am

drake laughed. "and you think I'm any better. I might be a vampire, but I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag." Drake burned himself but it made him laugh even more making him forget almost all about what happened before. He picked ansley up with a smile on his face carrying down the street to the right as the smell of homemade traditional scottish food filled his nose.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 am

Ansley laughed "Well then I guess we are screwed. Sounds like we are going to get lost in Scotland."Wrapping her arms around Drake's neck she smiled "You know, people are going to think that we are engaged or something." she said sarcastically and giving him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:23 am

He got his evil grin put back on his face. "I'll just say we are on our honey moon." Drake stared at her eyes as he walked but stopped in front of a candy store. staring at all the sweets, they were his one weakness that anyone could strike at. "Candy...." He smiles almost child like.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 am

Ansley laughed when she saw that Drake had stopped in front of the candy store. Kissing his lips gently she smiled and looked back into his eyes. "Lets go check out the Scottish candy."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 am

Letting Ansley go, he placed her on his feet as to not drop her. But like a gentleman he opened the door for his new fiancee with a smile on his face. He kissed Ansley on the cheek as the smell of freshly made candy filled his nose. "I love you." He told her. Drake wasn't sure what the candies were like here, but they smelled good.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:03 am

Ansley kissed Drake's cheek in return. "I love you too." she walked into the store and her eyes widened at all the candy. "Whoa, Drake.. I think we have found heaven." She laughed and walked to a wall filled with candies.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:27 am

Drake's face lit up when ansley said that. He went in and stared at all of them, he began pointing at Candy that he wanted thinking for a moment on what ansley would like. Grabbing a few though thathe will put in top of ice cream. Wrapping his arms around Ansley's waist he saw the chocolates. "Your better than any chocolate here." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:41 am

Ansley blushed when Drake said that. She placed her hands on his and turned her head to look at him with a smile on her face. "You know that is saying alot" she laughed "Seeing as you are the king of the sweets." She kissed his cheek and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Drake smirked and accidentally sniffed Ansley's neck. He quickly lifted his head and stared at ansley. "can you stay here or at least in this area...?" He was almost tempted by her blood again. It smelt so good to him.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:04 am

Ansley saw the look on his face and knew what was wrong. Drake hadn't hunted in several days because of her. She nodded her head. "I'll be in the shop next to here.I won't go far, if I do I am bound to get lost." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 am

drake didn't want a repeat of what happaned before. Kissing ansley on the cheek, he made sure to keep it quick as he didn't want to bite her. "Take care. I think there is a cafe down the street if you want real food." Drake felt bad for leaving her alone, but he went outsideand disappeared from her sight. He wasn't going to let her see him hunt.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 am

She walked around the store and then saw something that she knew that Drake would love. It was a kit that was just for ice cream. It was filled with candies and other toppings that could go on ice cream. She walked to the counter and bought it. Then she walked down the streets looking around at the shops. She was so intrigued by the buildings and flowers that she wasn't paying attention to where she was going. Soon she realized that she wasn't in the shopping area anymore. She looked around and frowned "Aw crap..."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:39 am

Drake ran outside the village for a moment snagging a new animals as he didn't want to harm anyone. After an hour he went back to find Ansley not where she said she would be. Walking he followed her scent. "ansley!!!" Drake called.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:45 am

She tried to find her way back but she was beyond the point of finding her way back. she was totally lost now. "Well this is not good... dammit I should have payed more attention." She felt like hitting herself. She stopped and tried to think of how she got to the place she was at the moment. Looking around she saw a few guys looking at her, looking away quickly she wasn't about to draw attention to herself.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 am

Drkae began to run following her scent. "Ansley!!! Ansley!!!" Drake called. He was worried now, he didn't know what he would find at the end of the trail; he had promised Jewel that he would protect her his way but how could he when he couldn't even find her. "Ansley!!!" He ran past the shopping plaza.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:52 am

Ansley heard a faint calling from one direction. It sounded like it was Drake but she wasn't for sure. She called out to him anyway "Drake!!" The two men that were watching her looked at Ansley and smirked "Aw is the pretty girl lost?" She stopped yelling for Drake and looked at the men. "I am just looking for my fiance." She was a little worried now, but since there was no cell service she had no way of calling Drake.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:56 am

Drake heard her call, and ran as quick in human speed as he could since exposing himself would cause Aro and them to know where they are. The scent of humans with Ansley made him angry as he was getting closer wondering why she traveled out this far. "ANSLEY!!!" Drake yelled as he turned the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next