Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Troy looked a Julius and he knew he deserved being yelled at for what he had done. "Are you telling me that you wouldn't have done the same thing if it was Winry that that son of a bitch had and was hurting her?" Troy didn't know how to react to that but he didn't really care. Having Julius yell at him was nothing compared to what Selene or Hatter was going to do to him. "I know I screwed up okay? You don't have to rub it in. I didn't do it out of my temper either, I did it because he was hurting Selene and I couldn't take it. Not to mention hello I am only 17 years old!"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Julius knew the boy was only human, and if he was in Troy's shoes he probably would have done the same thing. Thinking about it, he wasn't sure about what to tell him.
"Selene isn't..." Julius stopped as Adam raised a finger.
"We got a problem." Adam said.
"what?" Julius asked.
"I turned her mortal I think." Adam said; Julius sniffed the air as a smell filled it. It was coming from Selene, her blood smelt so sweet. His face went blank. "Better step back. Cause she smells good."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Troy looked at Adam. As he smirked "No more yelling at me for screwing up. I may have acted stupidly, but one smell of her and I think that we will have bigger problems then Henry and Aro wanting me. We better get her back home to Dracul and fast. Not to mention so that Adam can look up how to fix her." He felt like rubbing it in Adam's face for what he did, but he was already in deep trouble with him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Adam stood there looking at her for a moment and then at Troy. Staring the circle he sent Hatter home but then walked up to Troy as Julius went through the circle.
"I'm sending you to your house. If her blood smells that good to me someone who has lived on nothing but animals since I was made. How do you think your mother will react." Adam explained staring at Troy still putting a hand on his shoulders. "Don't be mad, I would have done the same thing if she was my mate. " Adam explained. "but till I find a reverse. She'll be with you. It will ware off probably after a week." Adam didn't like this, but he knew that he had no choice. Deactivating the circle, he thought for a moment. "What do you say? I don't trust anyone else with her. And that is saying something."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Troy nodded his head. "I'll take her home with me. But how the hell am I suppose to explain to her what happened?" He didn't really want to be the one to tell her that she was mortal again. "Do you think that Hatter will... freak? I mean without Selene protecting me from him, I am pretty much toast. And I only know one spell, we have all seen how good I am at that one." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Adam laughed. "From what tidus told me along time ago." He couldn't help but think about it, Hatter might be a vampire but Selene could still probably kick his ass. "Her powers are not vampire linked. They are amplified. But she can still make a person go boom." Adam thought for a moment of Hatter getting what he deserved. "I can take care of Hatter. Is there anywhere you want to go instead if you are worried? China? Japan? Korea? Romania?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:44 pm

"Well I would say Romania.. but with her being mortal I don't think that it would be a good idea. We will be safer if we just stay close together, but not so close you guys go crazy." He knew that he wanted to take her to Romania, but not with the chance of Aro and Henry following them, plus it would be crawling with vampires which would be no better than them just staying home.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Adam thought for a moment as Troy had a point. Giving Troy a small brown book with hand written spells in it that he made, he figured it might come in handy. "Go to Korea and travel from there. Keep moving then and just travel. This way Aro and Henry can't follow." Adam said, he knew better than to shake a devils hand. Selene woke up rubbing her eyes looking at Adam and then at Troy. For some reason, she didn't smell his sweet blood.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Troy took the book and looked at Adam. "this still doesn't tell me how I am going to tell her what happened to her." He didn't want to be the one to tell her."But as far as us going to China, that should be fun.. minus the food.. don't they like eat dogs or something?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Adam smirked. "Why do you think there are no werewolves in China?" Adam laughed, Selene looked up at TRoy and jumped out of his arms as her head hurt. Rubbing her head, she stared at Troy for a moment feeling weak as she leaned against him. "Hey honey. Guess what. Your human..." Adam said. "there taken.."
"I'm what? Are you insane?" Selene said confused. She looked at Troy as her body hurt from the burn marks. "What the hell?" Her arm was red.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Troy looked at Selene and tried to smile. "Hey Sweetie. Adam isn't lying... you really are human. Atleast for the moment. I am taking you to China and other places until the spell wears off." He didn't want to tell her what he had done and he was hoping that no one else would either.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:37 pm

Selene looked at Troy and then Adam stared at her eyes. Seeing no pupils. "She is still an elemental." Adam pointed out as her gaze drew him in. Shaking his head he turned his eyes somewhere else. She smelt more tempting that Troy did, and he smelt delicious.
"China?" Selene questioned. "My head hurts." She starting speaking in Korean language.
"Step in the circle now." Adam pushed Selene and Troy as he pulled out his wallet giving Troy all the cash that he had. Selene was still talking in Korean as she lifted her head looking at Troy; her arm burned.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Troy was happy when Selene hadn't asked him about what happened with Aro. But he knew it would come sooner or later. "Uhm Adam one more thing. Is there anything in this book on how to heal? I mean.. just in case." He felt bad about Selene's arms and he wanted to heal her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:23 am

Adam thought for a moment. "Page 42. Ela Hilo. Concentrate on good feelings and place your hands over the wounds. Wait a few minutes and the wound will be gone." He knew all too well what Troy was going to do; though Selene was still confused as she could see things like humans did. He felt pretty bad. "Selene the dizzyness will wear off in an hour or two."
"I'll beat you when I find my head." She rubbed her head as she tried to stop the room from spinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2