Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Elizabeth Lockheart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elizabet

Elizabeth Lockheart Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Lockheart   Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Elizabeth Lockheart Hayden-Panettiere-3

Name: Elizabeth Anna Lockheart

Race: Vampire

Birth Day: June 12, 1779

Description: Elizabeth has light blonde hair and hazel green eyes. She is always wearing somesoert of sun dress or cute outfit. She has light tan skin all year round, even if she is a vampire.

History: Elizabeth was born during the revolutionary war. Her father was in the American Militia and served as a general to General Washington. She always looked up to her father and loved him for his bravery. He was her hero. Her mother taught her how to do all the things a lady should learn. Such as sewing, cleaning, cooking and baking. Elizabeth was able to master all these skills in no time. She grew up with five brothers and two younger sisters. Two of her older brothers also served during the Revolutionary war and later in the war of 1812, one of which were killed. When she was old enough she helped her mother teach her sister's all the skills that she had been taught. As she was teaching them, she grew to love teaching others as well. This was something that she would use later on in life.

At the age of 19 she was walking home from a friends house whom she was helping make a ball gown, when she noticed a shadowy figure following her. she didn't really think anything of it. After all she was the daughter of a general and a well respected man. who would hurt her? When she was about two blocks from her house she was attacked from behind and taken back into the shadows. she did not know what was going on and she was too scared to scream. She then felt a horrible pain in her neck where the person had bit her. Then she began to feel as if liquid fire was flowing through her veins. this was when she would be turned into a vampire and also meet her husband William Lockheart.

They grew to love eachother and later adopted a little boy who would keep the Lockheart name going and lead down to Ansley Lockheart who now lives in eternal Rose. William was then killed for adopting a human child, but Elizabeth was able to take the child and run to seek shelter with Dracul. That is when she vowed to get her revenge on Aro for killing her beloved husband. She learned that her great grand daughter Ansley was in Eternal Rose and for the time being staying with the Darkous family whom she was friends with Selene.

Personality: She is a very kind, loving and gentle lady who loves to help others. Much like her granddaughter Ansley. she has a passion to teach and has been a teacher in several schools over the many years.

Strengths: Kindness and compassion

Weaknesess: hearing of William

Ability: None

Family: Husband : William Lockheart
Son: Thomas Lockheart
Great great great ect.. Granddaughter - Ansley Lockheart

Friends: Selene Darkous , Dracul, and Anesia
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Lockheart   Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:29 pm

this was actually done by my little sister, she forgot to log in.

It's approved from me Smile but wait for Darkestic to take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
elizabet

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Lockheart   Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:54 pm

i'm so happy to be on here. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Lockheart   Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:04 pm

woman, you forgot to log in again!
Back to top Go down
elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Lockheart   Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Sorry, i now how to log in now, thanks sis
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Lockheart   Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:54 pm

I'll work on your pic and signature thing for the bottom of your posts once you get approved Smile
Back to top Go down
elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Lockheart   Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:58 pm

ok thanks sis
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Lockheart   Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 am

I love the profile approved. but curious to why the hell she is a teacher when she looks 19?
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Lockheart   Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:16 am

lol well when I was helping my sis write it I had sort of the Vampire School that Elissa will be running in my head. and I figured since she is like 200 and something then it wouldn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Lockheart   Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:38 pm

oh ok. just curious about that.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Lockheart   Elizabeth Lockheart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Lockheart
Page 1 of 1