Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Ansley Lockheart I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Ansley Lockheart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Ansley Lockheart I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Ansley Lockheart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Ansley Lockheart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Ansley Lockheart I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Ansley Lockheart I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Ansley Lockheart I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Ansley Lockheart I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Ansley Lockheart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley Lockheart Empty
PostSubject: Ansley Lockheart   Ansley Lockheart I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Character Basics
Name: Ansley Maria Lockheart
Date of Birth: Feburary 14, 1992

Sex: Female
Species: Human

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: dark blonde
Height:5'3
Weight: 140

Appearance: She has dark blonde hair, a little wavy but most the time it is straight. She is usually wearing either jeans and a hoodie or a cute dress. Everything she wears always matches. She has a since of style and always wants to be wearing the latest fashions in everything. She has a love for shoes, especially converse. She has almost every color and style converse out there.

Character Bio
Abilities: None

Personality: She is a very bright and vibrant person. Is very hard to upset, she has a very calm spirit. If she gets mad it will only he for a few minutes. She loves to help people and she likes to be around others. She tends to freak out if someone she loves is in trouble or is going to get hurt. She has a heart for helping others. But she does tend to trust people very easily and forgive them quickly. You can always tell her things and she will keep them close and not tell anyone else. She is someone that you can trust.

History: Ansley grew up in a small town outside of Atlanta, GA. She lived there with her Aunt and Uncle who raised her ever since she was 5. When she was younger her parents were killed in a horrible car accident. Somehow Ansley survived, no one could ever figure out how because the car was destroyed in the accident. As she grew up Ansley found the Supernatural world fascinating and always had a love for it. When she found out more about vampires, she began to think that a vampire may have saved her from the car accident when she was 5. She asked her aunt more about what had happened, and all she told her was that no one could ever figure it out. She wanted to find out who the person was that saved her.
Not too long after Ansley's 18th birthday her uncle got a job in Eternal Rose as a teacher at the high school. Of course being new was always hard for Ansley. Her Aunt and Uncle moved around so much when she was younger, she was really never able to have a friend. She had a love for music though, between writing her own music and playing the piano she was happy. Her Uncle always set up some sort of music recording studio in the houses for her to work in.

Ansley Lockheart Emma-watson1g
Ansley Lockheart Emma-watson.2620

Last edited by Ansley on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley Lockheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley Lockheart   Ansley Lockheart I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:54 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com

Ansley Lockheart
Page 1 of 1