Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

TRaining and vacation (ansley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

TRaining and vacation (ansley) Empty
PostSubject: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:34 pm

they arrived in england and selene pulled out her phone for england. she had the british numbers on it. "Adam's house and then visit a few people?" Selene asked. this was the town she actually turned Hatter in. though the way she bit him is probably the cause for all the trouble between her and him.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:23 pm

"Sounds good to me. But remember we are here to get the stuff for Adam and also for you to relax. So nothing that is going to make you stressed. Okay?" He knew Selene and she was going to try to do everything that she could to keep busy and not just lay back and not worry about anything. She was always worrying about a child of hers.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:55 am

Selene nodded her head. "No I just want to see one of my children. other than that, I want to check on one of my brother's descendants." She remembered her mortal family unlike some of her family members. looking at Troy she kissed him on the cheek. "I think I pin pointed one of my parents other children's descendants. would be nice to know what they turned out to be."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:05 am

Troy nodded and smiled. Whatever she wanted to do was what they were going to do. Unless it meant them going back to the house. Until he got the word from Adam that it was safe for her to come back home he was planning on them being alone for a loooooong time. Wrapping one arm around Selene he kissed her cheek. "Whatever you want to do love. I think that it will be nice to meet some more of your children. Wow that is weird to say." He laughed lightly. "Just promise me you won't make them call me prince..." He still wasn't sure about that title. But it came along with marrying Selene so he was going to have to bear it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Seelene smirked. "I make no promises." Selene said. She gave him a kiss on the cheek as they headed outside towards the city. she carried her bag looking around as she called someone on her phone and spoke in an old language that would be odd to anyone's ears. turning her phone off she smiled. "Misuton and Prince William are wanting to meet you." Selene smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Troy pulled Selene towards him kissing her on the lips making everyone look at them as he whispered to her. "That's where you are wrong love, you promised to be mine forever." He smiled at her and then kissed her again. Then as they were walking he stopped when he heard the words 'Prince William' come from her mouth. "I'm sorry love... but did you just say Prince William?" His eyes got a little on the wide side when he heard that and he could have swore he felt his heart beat faster.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Sessi nodded her head. "Why? How do you think he keeps his yong appearance." Sessi said. she knew that he was shocked and confused. The prince william everyone knew today was actually older than he claimed to be. Only by a few years. "He went hunting with his brother. And crossed paths with one of my family members. and he always died so I saved him. Misuton is his servant. Sort of like human guard I have on him."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Troy was still a bit in shock from the Prince thing. "No..reason..." He rubbed the back of his head and flagged a taxi down to take them to the house. "Good thing Adam has a house here, less money.' He chuckled and put the things in the trunk. Then he told the driver where to go.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Selene stared at Troy for a moment. "Less money? Who do you think paid for it." Selene said as she walked towards the town with her bag. Pulling out her phone again she started talking in Korean to someone, she didn't want Troy to know so she kept it out of her mind. No one was telling her what was going on at the house. so she got to the house in England and smirked at the servants as they were cleaning. she gave them her bags.

TRaining and vacation (ansley) 53464689_1315ec4bba

I have to go for an hour. be back a little after 9pm
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Troy laughed "Love I meant less money as in we don't have to pay for a hotel while we are here. We are staying here for free, in Adam's home. remember?" They got to the house and his eyes widened. "Holy shit.. and I thought your house in Eternal Rose was big." He stood there looking at the house like it was the eighth world wonder or something.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:01 pm

"the eternal rose house isn't as old as this one. I bought this from Adam's parents without them knowing I know Adam. And then I gave it to him as a present." She knew taht Troy was worried about money but she wasn't. Staring at troy for a moment as she sat in the chair looking at the sky. "Honey...calm down. clean up and the maids will show you to the room." Selene said. the maid started walking up the stiars. Selene was thinking.

TRaining and vacation (ansley) 109-million-magnificent-mansion-in-new-buffalo-michigan-4-master-bedroom
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:28 am

Troy got up to the room and just sort of stood there in shock. Things in this family never failed to amaze him. He walked over to the window and looked out. "Sweet baby Moses." The view was amazing, he had never seen anything like it. Walking over to the bed he flopped down on it. It felt so nice to be laying on a bed. He was worn out from the past couple of days and the trip. He maybe a vampire and able to stay up more, but his human side still needed it's rest.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Hearing tht Troy was sleeping, a maid walked over to Selene. "He is asleep." She told her. Selene nodded her head and stood up from the chair. "Keep an eye on him. I have to go see William." Selene said, changing her clothes in the washroom, she walked out in a long white dress that went to her ankles and a white shawl over it. Walking outside she got in a car. "I want to explain to them about Troy. So keep him here. Don't cut your finger. He is new. You know the drill right Ada." Selene smiled. the maid nodded her head and went back inside.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Troy laid there on the bed slowly drifting off to sleep. It felt so good to sleep. Something he hadn't done in a few days. He moved around in the bed a bit getting comfortable, he wasn't going to be waking up for a while. Which was good for Selene it gives her time to do whatever she was going to do. He trusted Selene in what she was doing, he could tell that she had left the house. But he was too knocked out to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 pm

his dark hair and golden eyes staring at the sky as he sat in the backyard of the royal palace country side house. He servant Gilbert standing next to him as though waiting. both dressed in suits, and Gilbert having long black hair pulled back into a braid. they were waiting for Selene as she arrived. the maids let her into the back yard where the garden looked lovely this time of year. the glass table with cups of blood sitting there. Selene sat down with them.

"So, congraduations on your engagement and the new born vampire." William said as Gilbert took her shawl. "How is Dracul? We are ready for the exposure. problem is. Aro and the other Volturi. You know they will not like this. They will do anything to stop him."

"Off that topic, I want you to rejoin the family." Selene told him. gilbert and William froze. "The people here are starting to notice that you always look the same. Come stay with me for a few years and help train my new love. also...Dracul is going to need your help."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Troy slept for a really long time, which was good. He hadn't been able to really sleep for god knows how long. It felt good to get the rest he needed. The only trouble was, is that since he was so rested, he was now really hungry, or..thirsty. He woke up and stretched looking around. He had almost forgotten that he was in England. He walked down stairs and looked at the maid. "Can you tell me where Selene is?" he didn't smell her, in fact all he could smell was how good the blood of the human maid smelled. But he knew he had to fight it, he needed Selene there to tell him what he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:24 pm

The maid looked at Troy and thought for a moment. "You have been sleeping for two days master. She hasn't been home since she left to see William." The maid told him, she wasn't sure what to do or say about that. "Are you hungry for mortal food or blood?" She asked. "I think she is at the palace though."

William and Selene walked around the palace of England as she dressed as a japanese princess. Gilbert following them as they spoke. "Are you sure its wise for me to return I mean people will notice here?" William asked.
"William. I really need your help. Things have been really going downhill with the family. Amber and Henry killed Tidus and Anna. I don't know what to do." Selene told him, they looked at the art work.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Troy thought for a moment. "Uhm right now I think that is it a mixture of both." He really felt weird answering that question. Saying he was hungry for blood was just not something a human would say. But that is what he needed. Or Selene would be coming home to a house full of dead servants.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:43 pm

the maid went downstairs and came back up with food for him. A blood package like Selene drank and a plate of fruit. "young master needs his energy. Especially for the royal dance tonight." The maid told him with a smile as she went into the closet looking at the clothes. "I think some of master Hatter or Master Julius royal clothes will fit you." She smirked.

They walked into the ballroom where the dance was starting to get ready. the decorations looked more beautiful than she remembered. william stared at the paintings on the wall and one of himself six hundred years ago. "Its so hard sometimes to hide. I grow paler and paler each year." William said. Selene nodded her head and took his hand. "dance with me." She smiled. They started to waltz on the dance floor as Gilbert began playing the piano. It was what they use to do for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRaining and vacation (ansley)   TRaining and vacation (ansley) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRaining and vacation (ansley)
Page 1 of 1