Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Ansley's place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Ansley walked into her new house with a box in her hands. she looked around the new place, it was nice. She really liked it, since it was alot bigger than the other places she had lived. It was nice to be back in the south though. Living in New York City wasn't exactly fun. she missed the southern hospitality and welcomeing hearts. Now she felt as if she was home.
Trodding up the stairs she picked out the room that would be hers and set the box in the middle of the floor. She thought to her self "One down and only 20 billion more to go." She sighed thinking of all the stuff she would have to unpack. he never realized how much stuff she had until she moved, then it's like it all appears at once.

Ansley's place Ar12595092012549

Ansley's place Bedroom-decorating-ideas-for-girls-9

Last edited by Ansley on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:03 pm

It was a cloudy day allowing the vampires to be out as selene came to the door to greet the new people to town. HEr glowing blue eyes stared at the door as she gently knocked. Selene is dressed in a black dress with a red dress shirt underneath. She waited for someone to answer the door as the sound of human minds entered her head. A happiness of a teenager happy to be back in the south.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Ansley skipped down the stairs when she head that someone was at the door. "I got it!!!" She called to her Aunt and Uncle before opening the door. A smile went across her face see the girl infront of her. "Hello there."
She was happy to see that someone had already come to the house. This was going to be great, she could already feel it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:15 pm

((You can have as many people as you want. Even OC's. just remember them. ROFL I have a hard time rmembering oc's at times.))

Selene smiled at the young girl whose mind had been on how she missed the southern states, and how she didn't like New York that much.
"My name is Selene Darkous. Welcome to Eternal Rose. I live down the road in the house in the woods. What brings you to eternal rose?" She asked with a smile.
Selene was always kind, but she worried at times that her siblings might attack humans. but they knew better than to go against her, Julius, and Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:21 pm

(( lol okay.. the remembering part may be my issue XDD rofl))

Opening the door alittle more Ansley stood in the door way. "I'm Ansley. It's nice to meet you Selene. My Uncle got a job here at the High School as one of the teachers." She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear looking at the girl. She couldn't wait to explore the new town and meet people. Maybe Selene would like to come with her, maybe then she wouldn't end up getting lost. Like she normally did, no matter where she was. She would probably would lose her own head if it wasn't attached to her body.
Right then the movers were comming towards them with her piano. her eyes widened when she saw them almost drop it. That was her prized possesion. It was the only thing that she had of her mother and Father's.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Selene nodded her head, that part she knew about already. Many of the teachers in towns minds were on what kind of man the new teacher was. Her eyes lowered studying the girl for a minute, she had a friend in town and now there was a new girl wanting to be her friend. A human which was good, she adored humans unlike most of her family.
"Would you like to be shown around...wish my brothers were here. they would be more careful with that." Selene said as she saw the piano. "I'll show you around if you like."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm

"Oh that would be awesome! Knowing me I would get totally lost as soon as I walked out of my house" She laughed a bit as she said that. "Yeah, that piano is very dear to me. It was my mother's, and is basically the only thing I keep with me. Everything else is in storage still in Georgia." Her mind drifted off to her parents and how they had died. she really missed them but was greatful for her Aunt and Uncle who took her in as their own when she was little. "So how many brothers do you have?" She asked kinda wanting to get away from the subject of her parents. Plus she just wanted to know more about Selene.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Selene smirked and looked at her. Reaching into the girl's mind she could see the tragic events unfold like a film. Pulling out, Selene placed her hands on her hips.
"Two brothers. And two foster siblings. the two sets ended up dating." Selene said thinking; she knew that Winry would kidnap his girl's room if she ever saw it. Her japanese appearance showed but her pale skined made her look mixed.
"I never get lost. I've known this town for many years. I just got back from Romania."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:47 pm

She seemed a little shocked about the whole dating thing. but she guessed it wasn't that odd, it's not like they were blood related or anything. (( lol no pun intended))
"Then I guess it's a good thing I am goin with you." she smiled
"Wow Romania? That sounds awesome. I have never been out of the USA. But I have moved around alot." Ansley moved out of the way again as the movers kept bringing in boxes. She then looked at one of them that was carrying her electric keyboard and sound equipment. "Oh that goes up to my room. It's the second door on the left."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Selene knew everythin she was going to say, as she remembered the humans can't know yet since there is still a war going on, on that subject. Walking down the steps in flat heel shoes she felt so short.
"Come on. I'm sure yur aunt and uncle can handle it." She wanted to show the girl around, before Winry and Julius arrived trying to attack her with affections.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Ansley smiled then poked her head inside "Aunt Millie, I am going to explore the town with a friend okay?" She called to her Aunt who was up in the hallway already hanging up their family pictures. Her aunt loved the pictures of them together.

"Okay Sweetie, just make sure you are home before dark okay?" Her aunt called down to her.

"I will, I'll have my cell with me too." She walked out the door skipping down the stairs to meet Selene at the bottom. "Alrighty, lets get goin shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Hearing the approval of her aunt, Selene smiled standing there for a minute.
"Madam. I will try and have her back by six." Selene said to his aunt. Walking out to the street. "We'll walk to the main part. Miss Ruby might be making pie today." It smellled good but startd like dirt to her.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 pm

"Oooooh sounds great!" She couldn't wait to explore the town. It would be fun to see the shops , she loved to window shop. It was always too crowded in NYC to really window shop there. Ansley started walking down her drive way. "So besides being in Romania, how long have you lived here?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:27 pm

"I got back during the summer normally. To visit my uncle." She was lying of course but she didn't know what else to Call the king to a human since she couldn't expose herself quite yet unless it was for a good reason. The smell of flowers and pine filled her nose.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Ansley walked into her house with the biggest smile on her face. She even let out a squeal. she was so happy. That day day been almost perfect. She met a new friend and an awesome guy in one day. she twirled around, but stopped as soon as she saw her Aunt looking at her with a smile on her face. "I am guessing it went well?
She couldn't help but smile. "It was wonderful! I have never had so much fun in my life! Selene invited me to ride horses and Drake invited me to a party this weekend."

"A party humm? well I guess you will have to buy a new dress now won't you? Her Aunt winked at her, she was happy the Ansley was finally living the life she needed.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Ansley got out of the taxi and walked into the house. The pictures of what had happened kept playing in her head. She was searching for something that she may have done wrong. but she couldn't figure it out. Her aunt and uncle had already gone to bed so she walked up to her room and changed into her pajamas. Then she flopped down on her bed and sighed closing her eyes. What was wrong with Drake? It worried her how he was acting and how he threw the glasses against the wall. She knew that he had been drugged but she didn't understand why the drug had that effect on him.

Jewell was already in Ansley's room by time she got up there. She stood in the shadows and waited for Ansley to fall asleep before she stepped out. Looking around Ansley's room she smiled. The girl had great taste.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Ansley was down stairs in her recording room working on a few new songs. She had written a few the night before that she was really excited about. They were just about all inspired by Drake. which made them even more special to her. She was going to make a copy of them and give them to Drake. There was even one that she had written lyrics to and would sing it for this CD only. Since she wasn't a big fan of singing she thought that one recording wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:37 am

Drake came in through the basement window, with singes that smelt like burning flesh on his face. "Hey princess." He smirked, he was happy to see her as he had missed her during this time away. Sitting down on the floor with his back against the wall as the burns healed. it was something that he didn't like. The fact that he burned like the vampires in Bram Stokers novel.

((I'll reply to everything else in the morning. I have been up since 4am))
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:07 am

Ansley was startled when she heard Drake speak behind her. She wasn't expecting anyone to come down there. She got up from her piano and walked over to him once all of his wounds were healed. smiling she kissed his cheek. "You know you really should call me when you want to pop in. You never know what I might be doing." she laughed. "I'm glad your here though, I have been trying to work on my music all morning long, but I don't have anyone to press the record button in the sound booth. Would you mind being my button pusher?" She giggled at how funny that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Drake nodded his head, but he had something to talk to Ansley aout though. So pressing a button to turn off the hole thing he looked at her. "Ansley...princess." Drake bit his lip. Selene had nto told him the full story but something bad was going on and he knew that it involved Winry. "King Dracul is in town at Selene's house. I want you to meet hm, but him bing here...at this time...isn't good." Drake didn't want to scare her but she was going to find out soon.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:06 pm

"Sounds like fun. It would be really nice to meet her uncle."Ansely stood and walked over to Drake. "I know that look Drake.. What's wrong? There is something that you aren't telling me. I can see it." She knew that Drake had a certain look when he wasn't telling her the entire truth about something. And this was one of those times when she saw that look. He may be able to fool some people but she wasn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Biting his lip, his ears listened to everything upstairs as his hands went on both sides of the side of her face. He loved her and didn't want anything to happen to her. "Amber and Henry broke free. that is all I know, they haven't been cught. But King Dracul...being here...I know its bad. Please just come with me." He rubbed the back of his head where the bricks had once struck at the house. "I got tossed into a wall for ot bringing you before."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Her eyes widened when she had heard that Amber and Henry had gotten away. That wasn't exactly the highlight of her day."Are you sure that they won't come back and try to..." she stopped and just thinking about it freaked her out.Ansley nodded her head. "Okay, I'll come. I don't need you being thrown into anymore walls." She giggled and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Drake ound the look he got kind of funny but didn't laugh. "You woudn't believe who actually did it." Drake sat down for a moment taking a break from the sunlight. he had started burning on his way here. Pulling Ansley into his lap, he hugged her as the smell of burning flesh filled his nose while his wounds healed. "I won't let them touch you."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Smiling Ansley wrapped her arms around his neck. " I know you won't. I trust you with my life Drake. Why don't I drive us to Selene's? I had dark windows put on my car so that you could ride with me in the car during the day." She smiled at him and gently pecked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ansley's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ansley's place
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next