Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Ansley's place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ansley's place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Nodding his head. "Give me a minute." Drake rubbed the back of his head pulling out a small sliver of red brick from his head. The wound healed. "that feels so much better." Drake said, kissing Ansley on the cheek he rested his head on her shoulder. she smelled nice wondering if she is wearing a perfume. "ans. what would you say if I took off to help hunt down amber and henry?"
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:03 pm

She looked at Drake "Well, at first I would tell you that if you went then for you to take me with you. But then I know that it would be too dangerous so then I would ask you not to go and stay here with me." She paused and smiled. "And then you would say that you have to to keep me safe, so in the end. I would be left here alone and you leaving to go find them to make sure I stay safe. Then end." she laughed. " I kinda already played it out in my head." she laid her head on his not wanting him to let go of her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Shaking his head for a momnent, she always seemed to say she was alone. "Not alone. Never alone. Dracul and the others would watch you. You think Henry was scary, wait till Julius and Selene get ahold of them. Julius can rip your bones out one by one. with just a thought of his mind." Drake hugged her even tighter. "You would be safer with someone who would protect you. I'm a half breed so I can break."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:20 pm

"But I know that you can protect me just as well as they can. I want you to.. not them." She didn't want him to leave her there, or leave period. What if something happened while he was gone? "But if you think that you have to go.. then... I guess you have to." She didn't want to say it but she knew that he wanted to help everyone so she wasn't going to keep him from that.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:28 pm

drake stood up holding ansley in his arms. "Ansley. If you come with me...thereis a good chance that could kill you. With you there, Henry can make your limbs feel like they did at the dance. and do the same to me. how do you think I'll feel when you are down on the ground and so am I, an I can't move to save you." Drake told her. He knew that she already knew the answer but he ated her to know what he felt about it.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:40 pm

She nodded her head. " I know, you can go and I'll stay here with Selene and Julius. but if you get hurt and don't come back..." she stopped, she didn't want to think about what all would happen because she knew that if she did then her imagination would get the best of her and she would start making up things that she knew wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 pm

drake shook his head. "selene would be coming with me, Julius and Winry would be looking after you. See it is her job to kill them, but Henry is mine. I promise I won't get hurt too badly." Drake smiled, hecould't help but smile. he loved her with all his heart. leaning down he kissed her on the cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:56 pm

"You mean that I am going to be stuck here with the fashion monster.. alone? With no back up what so ever?" She laughed. She was trying to hide the fact that she really didn't want him to leave and go with Selene. But she had accepted the fact that he would be going.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Drake let out a laugh. "She isn't that bad. and besides, those elemental eyes won't cast a spell on me while I have you always on my mind." Drakesmiled, he picked her up with a hug and swirled around in a circle a few times. He gave her a wink when putting her down. "can't wait to take you to prom though. but might be hard since I graduated."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Ansley laughed wrapping her arms around Drake's neck. "I Don't think that Miss Salvator will mind. And as far as Winry not being that bad.. you didn't see what all they were doing to me before the dance." She laughed again having flash backs. "That is not something that needs to be repeated, although if I do go to prom I will need her help again, so I guess I would have no choice."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 pm

"That was her mother's party. waittill the royal one." Drake smirked, he put her down on the ground. a smile sitting on his face from the image of Ansey in a royal gown, he knew that she would look like a real princess. "come on. lets go to Darkous house. Dracul will love you." He gave Ansley a kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Nodding her head she smiled at Drake. " I think that meeting Dracul will be fun." she wasn't really sure what to expect though. After all he was the one that had written one of the most memorable vampire stories ever told. Not to mention one of her favorites."I just need to grab my jacket, my aunt said that it was kinda cool outside."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Drake nodded his head and decided to wait, he folowed her keeping to a story tha he came in when her aunt and uncle were not looking. he wondered though if ansley had really forgiven the Darkous family for what they did to hr parents. they practically killed her parents and she forgave them; he knew that he would never be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Ansley walked back down stairs to where she had left drake with her black jacket on. "Okay, I'm ready." She smiled. "Drake, if you do find Amber and Henry, when you go that is. Tell them, that I forgive them for what they did. If they hadn't then I would have never had the life I have, which wouldn't have brought me here." She always tried to look for the good in things. And Drake was the good she found in her parents death.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Drake bit his lip and frowned. Wondering for a moment if Ansleycould read minds. Opening the door for her, he wasn't about to continue on the subject. he wants to kill henry for what he did. The rest of the family seemed fine but those two had finally lost it.
"Ansley. you look great." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Ansley smiled "You know you don't look so bad yourself rockstar." She winked at him and skipped out to the car. Before she got in she got the call from Troy saying for her to meet him at the Eternal Rose Manor. "Hey Drake, you go on to Selene's. That was my Aunt she needs me to do a few things for her before I leave." she hoped that he would go on without her. It was the only thing that she could think of to get away from him so that she could meet Troy at the manor.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Drake nodded his head, he went towards Selene's house without ansley though he knows that Selene is going to toss him through another wall without Ansley there. he didn't worry about it, but knew that amber was on the loose.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:34 pm

As soon as Drake was out of sight Ansley jumped in her car and drove to the Eternal Rose Manor to meet Troy. She figured he would already be there. When she got there she saw that Troy was there waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:25 am

Jewell drove them to Ansley's house and let her out. "I'll stay out here and wait for you. I don't want your Aunt and Uncle seeing me. Since, they know me as the piano teacher a long time ago. I don't think that it will be a good idea for them to see me unaged. I don;t think that even saying that I had botox would work." she laughed and unlocked the car door so Ansley could get out.

Ansley laughed and walked into the house. It was really quiet. It wasn't like normal. She normally heard her aunt in the kitchen or something. But she just figured that she had gone out for a walk or something. she remembered her uncle telling her something about a meeting that he would be in all day. She walked upstairs and packed a few things that she knew she would need on the trip. Then she walked to her desk and wrote a letter to her Aunt and Uncle telling them that she was going to be a part of an exchange student program overseas and that Drake was taking her and was going to stay with her to make sure that she stayed safe.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:38 am

The taxi had arrived right before Jewell had gotten there. Aro knew that Ansley would go down to the recording room to get a few things, so he thought that it would be the perfect place to wait for her and..'speak' with her. He looked at Henry "Now I know that her aunt is home. So maybe you can take care of her for me while I wait for Ansley to get here. But don't kill her Aunt, I do not want her to be upset with me for any reason. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:49 am

Henry nodded his head, knowing that he was right. Going up to the door he knocked on it to get ansley's mother out. Thinking for a moment about what to say, he knew something that would get her attention and out the house at the same time. "Winry and Ansley are like best friends. So be careful my lord." Henry whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:55 am

Aro nodded his head. "I will be sure to watch out. I know of Julius and Winry's abilities. Although the one that I am most worried about is Drake. The last thing I need if for him to e showing up during mine and Ansley's meeting." he smirked. He had a plan unfolding in his head that he was anxious to execute.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:02 am

Henry nodded his head, he would have to watch as well. Seeing Aro die is not something he wanted to see today. his phone hasn't gone off for a while, and right now something started to worry him. Something in the back of his head was telling him to run. He waited at the door for Ansley's aunt.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:06 am

Ansley's aunt came to the door and answered it. "May I help you?" She had never seen these men before and she wondered who they were and why they were at her door.

[[ lol we are rewinding a little. Jewell and Ansley aren't there yet.. I forgot to wait for Aro and Henry before I posted Jewell and Ansley]]
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:11 am

Henry smiled at her. "Hi. I'm Henry Darkous, Selene's brother. we are going to throw ansley a surprise party at Drake's house. We want you there to help, Drake is going over board with decor and can't decide what Ansley likes." Henry smirke.d He knew how to lie well, and everyone knew that Drake did go a little nuts over decorations. "this is my Drake's cousin from Italy. He wanted to meet Ansley. He was going to bring her over after he meets her."

((fine with me.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ansley's place
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next