Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] Empty
PostSubject: Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]]   Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 am

Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] Chace-crawford-gap-ad

Name: Troy Salvator

Race: Human

Birth Day: September 13, 1992

Description: Troy has short brown hair, it's usually always in a messy look. He has like blue eyes and is very buff. Is usually wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

History:
Troy was born here in Eternal Rose and he lived here until he was about six years old, until his parents got a divorce. He then moved out with his father to California where he attended school. He was also on the base ball and football teams. He was mister popular. But he was also known to be some what of a clutz at times. He has never been in a relationship with anyone and never really had any real true friends. A little bit before his senior year his father told him that he was going to get married to his girlfriend. Tina was a nice lady, but Troy felt weird when she was around.
So he decided to move back to Eternal Rose Tennessee and live with his mom. He didn't really like the town. It was too small for his tastes but he wanted his father and Tina to have their privacy. So he packed up his things and got the plane ticket to Tennessee. When he arrived his mother was waiting on the run way for him. She was the type of mother that hugged you tightly and would never let go no matter if she was about to kill you or not. But she seemed to be very happy that he was there.

Personality: Troy is a very laid back kind of guy. He likes to meet new people and he knows how to be a gentleman. He is also a smooth talker, which means he can basically get away with anything. Although he has never really found the need to date anyone, he just has never found the right girl.

Strengths: Football and Baseball

Weaknesess: Gravity (( XDDD ))

Family: Father - Sam Salvator
Step Mother- Tina Salvator
Birth Mother- Elissa Duncan-Salvator

Friends: None yet

Other: Single until he finds the right girl

Last edited by Ansley on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]]   Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:20 pm

It's okay if you don't want to use him, I can just change up his history and use him as a regular character. I just saw the pic of that guy and I was like "I MUST MAKE A CHARACTER!!" Rofl
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]]   Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:36 pm

actually this looks really good. I like the fact that someone use Eternal rose as the home town. rofl. hm...approved. Lets see how it goes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]]   Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troy Salvator [[App for Bella's counter part]]
Page 1 of 1