Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day Empty
PostSubject: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:45 pm

((sort of a meeting outside of school like bumping into one another.))

Walking around town, Selene normally stayed inside the small towns since she didn't like going to the big city alot. the simple life is just as good for her as she walked around. Dressed in a black dress that she likes to wear with a black flat heel boots on her feet. Hating to wear shoes, she was greatful to a cloudy day to enjoy the world. Stopping into the flower shop, she listened to the minds as she looked at the roses as well as the other flowers.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Troy walked around the town looking for something to do or someone to talk to. his mother was still at school in meetings. He kept his hands in his pockets looking around at the town that he had grown up in. As he passed the flower shop he stopped and backed up. Inside he saw the beauty from school, the one who he sat next to in class, the very angel that he had seen when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Selene caught the scent of a familar person from school, but all the flowers were causing her to go off track for a minute. looking at the orchids for a moment, she turned seeing a fellow student that got knocked out at school. One that she could not read to save her life.
"Hi troy." She waved her hand as her finger played with an ivy vine. "What you doing?" Selene was curious about this lad how she couldn't read him to save her life if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:04 pm

A smile went across his face when she spoke to him. "Hey there Selene. I am just trying to kill time while my mom is at the school with meetings." He liked that he now lived in a small town, that meant getting to see more of Selene. He leaned on the door frame of the store picking up a yellow daisy in his hand and twirling it between his fingers. Giving the store manager a nod as a sign that he would pay for the flower he handed it to Selene. "This is sort of a thank you present for helping me out at school."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 pm

listening to why he was wandering, she figured none the less anyone could walk around the small town in like thirty minutes or a little more as far as she knows. a smile crossed her face when he handed her the daisy. Staring at it, it was sweet as her blue eyes looked up.
"thank you. Its no problem. My brother and his girlfriend like to pick on people, so its okay. Are you exploring?" Selene asked as she gave the flower a sniff. she liked it, cause it was pretty and part of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Troy nodded his head. "I haven't been here since I was little. But I remember most of it, but still so much has changed." Troy looked around the store, he remembered coming with his dad here to get flowers for his mother, back when they were still together. "It's really odd coming back though, so many people know me and my mom but honestly, I have no idea who they are. He said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Selene smiled at him as she grabbed some lilies and paid for them. As the shop owner was wrapping them up, Selene looked at Troy for a minute hearing about his past. None of it appeared in her mind, it was starting to scare her but she didn't show it. To not hear a persons mind, scare this elemental vampire. Walking over to Troy with the flower in hand.
"Well, there will always be people you don't know who know you in a small town like this. Sicne your mother likes to brag about you." Selene smirked as the owner gave her the dozen of lilies.
"Miss Darkous. Your sister and mother's orders are in. Let them know I'll deliver them friday please." The owner told her with a smile.
Selene nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:41 pm

He laughed, that sounded like his mother. No matter what he did she always bragged about him." Yeah, she tends to do that. But I really wish she wouldn't. It makes things, awkward at school." He watched her as she paid for the flowers.

(( sorry this one was short, I got distracted and forgot what all I was going to type rofl))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:44 pm

"Better to have a happy over protective parent than one that doesn't care." Selene smirkd as she walked out the door. She was the maker of almost all her family except for Tidus so she was practically her siblings vampire mother in their term. But she rather be called -sister- in their minds. turning to the human named Troy, she froze for a minute looking at him.
"So you know about all the events then? And the legends?" Selene asked. Stepping aside she went to walked acrossed the street as a truck was coming, stepping back she forgot for a minute she couldn't use her speed. "There goes my head." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Troy grabbed Selene's arm quickly pulling her back before the truck got too close. "careful there, we don't want to have angel all over the road now do we?" Troy laughed. "I guess you are right, my mom has her moments when she is pretty cool. I know a little about the legends and history of the town. My dad would tell me when I was younger. But I have forgotten most of them now."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Being called an angel, is something she was use to from some people. But from Troy, it sounded like it actually meant something. But her mind was thankful for the pull, but she was surprised he didn't jerk back his hand aftr feeling how cold her arm in. Looking up at him, her eyes stared at Troy.
"I owe you one hero." Selene smirked. "And I have a mom like that too a bit. She spoils us to death and is protective. So its all good. Question though, why do you call me an angel?"
She never asked that question to anyone cause she figured they fell for her eyes. But she wondered why he was calling her it cause she couldn't see into his head. It was like she was going to climb up a wall going insane for a moment but she kept her class.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:10 pm

He was taken back by the question, he hadn't really thought about why he called her angel."I guess because you seem to a a sort of guardian angel for me, and you look like one." His cheeks turned a light red as he told her what he thought. He also smiled at the fact that he had been called hero. He had never been calle hero by anyone before, he kinda liked it."It sounds like you have a pretty large family." He wanted to know more about her, she seemed to be a very interesting girl.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:14 pm

If she could blush, she would by his answer. Putting the daisy in her hair tucking it behind her ear, Selene walked forward now that the road was clear.
"Thanks. I guess I am." selene never thought of herself that way. "Yeah I do. Me and my foster sisters are adopted. And I wasn't about to stick around the house today." Selene said with a laugh, she knewwhy but figured that human didn't really want to hear about it. Though his blood did smell good, she had a stronger will than half her family.
"Are you going to the party my mother Anna is hosting for the town?" Selene asked curiosuly.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Troy smiled seeing her tuck the flower behind her ear. It looked beautiful in her dark hair. He walked next to her placing his hands in his pockets again. "I was thinking about it, but I hadn't made up my mind yet. I have no idea what to wear." He had never been to a themed party before, so he would probably have to ask his mother for a little help. She was usually good about finding things to wear that went with a theme.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Hearing that, she wished that she could get out of it. But she had to keep up appearance and also keep her two siblings in line knowing that they will do something stupid most likely at the party.
"You should come. Just wear a suit. You could be the mad hatter. all you need is a suit and a top hat." Selene said with a smile, as she stood on the sidewalk looking at a necklace that caught her attention but shrugged and carried the lilies to the next store before stopping and looking at Troy. He seemed nice and kind, she was drawn to him. "I just got back from Romania this week. Met a few interesting people. Do you travel other than from parent to parent?" Selene asked. "Oh yeah...that is what I need. Jewelry for the costume." She smacked herself in the head. She had so much on her mind all the time that she almost forgot she needed some jewelry.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 pm

"The only time I have really been anywhere other than my parents was when my football team in Cali went to England. But that was about it. He watched as Selene looked at the necklace, he smiled thinking that he might get it for her as sort of another thank you present, and just because. He had no idea why he liked her so much. There had never been a girl that he was so fascinated with."I think that I can handle the mad hatter, just as long as I don't have to look like Johnny Depp with all that make-up" Troy laughed
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:46 pm

((ROFL))

"Hell no. You come like that I might die laughing." Selene laughed, she thought about it for a minute. Walking up to him, a thought of maybe sharing a dance with him popped in her head. Thing was, she was always traveling since she was training and always talking to other vampires about joining her cause. Looking at Troy she looked through the window at the necklace agian. turning to him. "England is a nice place. The palace though...is gorgeous. NEver met the queen, but the noble families were nice when I met them." Selene smiled.
"I think you would look great as the mad hatter. though I think maybe one day you should dress as a knight." She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Troy smiled widely hearing her laugh, her laugh was as beautiful as she was. It was a good thing that he was walking by the flower shop when he did."Wel' I'm glad to hear that I don't have to wear the make up. I'm not sure that it would go over to well in school. Especially with your sister and her boyfriend. he shuddered a bit, they really kinda freaked him out. They always seemed to look at him like a was a cheeseburger or something. "I really enjoyed England, we didn't get to go inside the palace but we did drive past it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:58 pm

"Yeah. Its sometimes hard to meet the nobles. but I got lucky. Maybe you will go again one day."
She bowed her head and then stood up again with a smirk on her face. Wondering if he will think that she is a tourist. Tapping his forehead with her finger, he felt a little warm to her as his mortal skin ran hotter than her dead skin. She was thinking about asking Troy out on a date or something, but the again he is human this she didn't know if it was a good idea since there was a chance that if her siblings screwed up by biting humans that she will be having to leave. She is liking this human boy alot though; even though it meant that the principle might be watching her every move.
"Would you like to walk around with me? If it rains, I'm sure my brother can give you a ride home. He has to pick me up later anyway."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:06 am

"Sure, it would be nice to walk with someone instead of being alone." He smiled at Selene. he really hadn't noticed that it was getting darker outside with the clouds over head. He paused for a few minutes thinking about what he was going to say next, he was kinda nervous but he thought that he might as well as now while he had the chance.
"Say, uhm, sometime next week, would you like to.. maybe go to a movie or something with me?" It took alot for Troy to even think about asking Selene out on a date. He never really had asked anyone before. But he left comfortable with her. He looked into her bright blue eyes and smiled softly, but at the same time scared stiff about what the answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:12 am

Glad that he agreed her head rose as her body straightened when he asked her to go to a movie with him...that is something she didn't expect. Making her worry that the human did look directly into her eyes; but shrugging it off Selene nodded her head agreeing to it.
"I haven't been to the movies in a long time. It would be nice." Her eyes noticed that it was getting darker, pulling out her cellphone she looked at the time. Turning to Troy with a smile as she put her phone away. "Next week....yeah I have nothing planned." Not thinking anything of it, she got a feeling that it was a date since that is what humans do normally when they like someone in high school.
"Do you like hiking and camping?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:19 am

A wide smile went across his face as he let out a sigh of relief. He was really happy that she said yes. All that worrying was for nothing. He tried to think of what movie to go see, but he figured he could think about that later.
" I have gone camping a few times and have really enjoyed it. But as you have seen before, I'm not the most graceful person in the world. Unless I am playing sports then I am good. Gravity is not my friend most days. Troy laughed thinking about the last camping trip he went on with his dad. They had gone canoeing and he accidentally flipped their boat over, he was soaked from head to toe. Then after that was when the bear got into their food. But luckily they were away from the camp site.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:26 am

Laughing at what he said, Selene couldn't help it. His words were true. He was a clutz from as far as she could see. Walking up to him she pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket writing her number down on it. She gave it to Troy with a smirk on her face, though hearing about him camping made her giggle in her head at the thought of him tripping and looking like a clown.But then again it made her worry a bit.

"Me and my siblings go camping once in a while. you should join us some time." Selene said calmly as she thought for a moment about if it was a good idea or not. Tapping his forehead with her hand she remembered not to twirl people's hair. That is how Julius got curly hair and can't get it out still for a hundred years. "I love nature. It makes you feel so free. Though if you come, I might have to watch over you." She gave him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am

Troy smiled, he had never been invited to a camping trip before. The guys in Cali weren't really that into that kind of stuff. All they worried about were girls, drinking and partying all the time. He never joined in, he did really see the need to."Yeah, sure that sounds like fun. I'll make sure to pack my Amber repelant though." Troy laughed agian Amber was the first girl that he had actually been scared of.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:29 pm

That would be the reason she would be watching over him. Amber and Henry were ones to break the rules if they didn't like a place and if they did. The wolves would attack and Selene might be strong. But she will not stand by while a pack of over grown wolves attack her family. Lost in thought, the comment of the repelent made her laugh.

"That might not help. Apparently they are gunning for you. But don't worry, I know how to keep them....in line" Selene told him, she knew exactly how to keep the two in line. Since she is the strongest in her family but that meant exposing and that is something she couldn't do just incase the Volturi got wind first before she could tell Dracul.
"Great. Come on." She skipped down the road. "So California...how was it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next