Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia Empty
PostSubject: Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia   Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:03 pm

Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia Amy_Lee_0006

Name: Cheyenne "Chey" Kyobashi Acadia

Race: Human

Birth Day: September 18th, 1990

Occupation: Part-time Working at The Animal Doctor (Vetranarian)

Description: She has the curlest Raven Black hair a person will ever see with a little glint into it also. Her eyes, Misty Grey will match with anything and make them stand out with everything she wears. When she's having a bad day, Her eyes will turn silverish while on good days they will change to the original misty grey. She normally wears some crazy stuff, but since she's moved into a new city she's sticking with the skinny Jeans, Converse, Band T-Shirts and occasionally a dress at special dances and stuff.

History: Cheyenne was born on September 18th, 1990 in Kaysville, Utah. She has a huge family of twelve kids: Cheyenne, Austin, Blake, Raven, Mitchell, Emma, Justin, Mikey (Michael), Taylor, Kayleen, Kelly and Elizabeth. Her parents were Madison and Alexander Acadia until they had given up the twelve kids to foster homes. They lived in an small urban area but had no room to store all the kids. One day when Cheyenne was 10 She snuck out of her foster home to look for her siblings. Her foster family never even liked Cheyenne, so that was why she took off. She landed in a bad city in Arizona but then shortly after a few days there she got shot in the shoulder blade. She was bleeding to death until she felt strong arms lift her up and run to the Hospital.

When Cheyenne awoke, She was in the Hospital with a giant cast on her whole left arm and shoulder blade. But when she looked around, She found one of her Closest family members, Michael dying right beside her in the other bed. The Doctors say that she got shot with a wooden bullet cause people thought she was one of "Them" like Dracula or something. Shr got released on her 16th Birthday and was living in different areas cause either someone was : Nice to let her stay or felt bad for her. One day She found her "Soul Sister" Becca Kyobashi and one they met, they were stuck to the hip. They went on dates with guys together, They went shopping together, and the whole nine yards. Guys fell in love with her but she didn't have no feelings for them whatsoever. So Today, She's living in one of the house the Kyobashi family had given her with her Yorkie, Russell.

Personality: She's Cocky at times But she learned it from her Brothers. She's a total tomboy but she likes Pink and purple. She has an sarcastic attitude and knows how to seriously put up a fight. She can be random at times but that's just her. She'll talk in Third Person, walk backwards, Dance randomly down halls, etc.

Strengths: Communation Skills

Weaknesess: Guys, Cell Phones, Converse, Eyeliner, Taylor Lautner, Tickling, Nerds, Tripping over stuff, Clumsiness, Makeup, Skinny Jeans, Posters, BrokeNCYDE, Malls, Purses, Nail Polish, Cotton Candy, Fruit Snacks, Six Packs, Beaches, NeverShoutNever, Hot Topic.

Ability: Acrobatic stuff, Gymnastic-typish stuff.
(Cartwheels,Backhand springs, Backlflips, etc.)

Family: Parents: Madison and Alexander Acadia.
Siblings: Cheyenne, Austin, Blake, Raven, Mitchell, Emma, Justin, Mikey (Michael), Taylor, Kayleen, Kelly and Elizabeth.

Friends: None at the moment.. New Town.. New friends.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia   Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Approved. I like it. yay!!! another human!!!
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com

Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia
Page 1 of 1