Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Cheyenne's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:49 am

Cheyenne's mustang GT pulled up into the long driveway of her home. She smiled when she heard her Dog, Russell barking up a storm when he saw his master back from work. Her black heels and black pants popped out and then her torso, sporting a white low cut ruffled blouse. She jogged up to the door and unlocked it, but then being tackled down to the floor by her favorite dog in the world. She carried her Yorkie to the kitchen and then set him on the counter, grabbing a dog treat and then a can of yukanuba dog food. She then kicked her heels off by the door and set her purse down in the guest room.

Cheyenne's Home PREnusam
Cheyenne's Home Yorkie-yorkshire-terrier-puppy
Cheyenne's Home Lighting_design_03_560

Cheyenne jogged up to her room with Russell at her heels, trying to beat him in a race. She won!!! She jumped around in circles with Russell doing twirls. She giggled again while she searched around her room for her Royal Blue bikini... She was planning the hot tub."Russelll!! Wanna go swimming Puppy??? Now.. where would my Bikini with the sparkles gone??" She said to her Puppy. She squealed slightly and then ran for the bathroom to change once she had it. The bathroom door opens and then Cheyenne runs for the Hottub and the pool for a midnight dip.
Cheyenne's Home The-outdoor-jacuzzi-tub
Cheyenne's Home Natural-pool
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Cheyenne sighed while she walked up to her bedroom with her lil Yorkie following her. She missed everyone, She needed to get out again to get some really close friends."Russell!!! Wanna go Play in my room???"She smiled softly and stepped into her bedroom. Then she turned on the radio, Blasting up the Fray's "How To Save a Life.". Russell jumped up on his stairs to peek out the open window to howl at the moon. A figure appeared in the shadows against a Tree, watching Cheyenne's house. She didn't notice but kept on staring up at the Moon. Her dark black hair Blew against her face while she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Brayden walked through around for a bit before going to human form. He had appeared at the back door to Cheyenne's house. He easily heard the music she was playing and her little dog's howl. He waited a few moments before walking up to the back door and knocked on it hard enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Cheyenne's jaw dropped at someone knocking at her door. She slid down the stairs with Russell at her trail. She opened the back door and squealed loudly. Cheyenne jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Brayden!!! OMG!! Where have you Been mister?? I've been worried abd then You never left a note-"She said softly. She didn't want to be an overcrazed, lovestruck human. She just missed Brayden's company...a lot.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:10 am

Brayden let out a laugh of amusement. "Sorry I haven't been around I had wolf duties to do."He said giving her a kiss on the cheek. He carried her into her home smiling. "Can you forgive me I was just checking around since people were turning up missing."He said brushing a hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:21 pm

"Of course I will forgive you. You got your wolfy ways and I got my...Human ways. But then how are you?? You aren't hurt or anything right???"She rose an eyebrow at him then jumped back down to the floor. She put her warm cheeks into his hand and smiled up at him brightly. "And I heard about that..I'm afraid to go into the forest now cause of this. How many people have gone missing???"She said with a glint of curiousity in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 pm

"I don't know how many maybe three. I been on scouting for a few days."Brayden said watching her. "I am fine as always."He said giving her a smile and kissing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Cheyenne kissed him back gently...Not too soft or not too hard. It was their first kiss and she wanted it to be special. She wrapped her arms around his neck and then loosened up against him. She pulled back after a few moments and smiled softly. "You know your a really good Kisser right? and were you the one standing out near the house?? Russell nearly jumped out the window."She asked curiously. She was worried if she asked that he might go mad and search around the house or something.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Brayden thought for a moment not knowing what to say. "Your a good kisser too. I was debating weather to come in or not. I was just listening out for you when out on patrol. I just had to make sure nothing was coming here."He said laying his hand on the side of her face. He met her eyes trying to read her face and gave a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Cheyenne laughed softly when he answered about the kissing thing. You didn't have to answer that. I hope you know that.. But it was pretty funny."She fell down onto her bed laughing. She smiled and sat back up as his hand rested against her cheek, Then she leaned her pale cheek into his warm hand and smiled. "You know your always welcome here Hun. I don't mind at all. Just don't try to scare me like that."Her eyebrow rose as a smirk rested on her face.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:44 am

"I wouldn't be me if I didn't sometimes scare people."Brayden said with a slight smirk. He didn't want any harm coming to Cheyenne or he would kill someone. He covered her hand in his and let her feel how warm he was. His eyes met hers" You'll call for me if your in trouble. Any trouble right?" Brayden had to know because he would always be near for her.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Cheyenne rolled her eyes at the boy and then smirked back, chewing onto her lip. While thinking also, She was thinking that...she truely did love this man. She didn't mind the fact they were different, They are perfect together. While his hand rested on his, Her cheeks started getting all red. She was blushing, so she moved into a different thing to block the blushing to stick her thumb out amd then brush it against his hand. She felt loved, Safe, and Warm. "So you decide to scare your own girlfriend? I'm gonna get back at you Hun..I'm gonna get back at you.."She smiled and then shook her head at him. "Of course I would call you if I was in trouble Hun. You could be my superman and save my day."She tilted her head and then smirked cutely while her arms went over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Brayden brought her hand to his mouth as he kissed it. "I'm so afraid."Brayden said in a teasing voice. He watched her with a smile as his lips claimed hers. A kiss from her always brought on fire to him. He knew that she was the one for him. "Your mine forever."He whispered kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 am

Cheyenne's face got so red after he kissed it gently. "Well...Well...You BETTER be afraid.I'm Like a PUMAAAAAA!!! I could Pounce onto you anyday I want to.
"
She cheekily grinned and then smirked after she said that. Her lips met his..and she felt like she was gonna melt right into his arms. She scooted closer and then rested her hand on his lap. "Yuppers. Till the day you say you don't want me anymore. I will always be yours."She said with a soft smile. Her eyes widened and then smirked as she pounced onto him, making him lay down while she sat on his chest proudly. "I conquered a werewolf!! Beat THAT John Cena!!!!"She smiled down at him and then planted a kiss onto his Nose.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:52 am

Brayden laughed as she sat on him. He truly loved this woman and everything about her. He caught her lips before they kissed his nose. Brayden flipped over as he pinned Cheyenne underneath him. "I just pinned a Puma."He said a sly grin going across his face.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 pm

She smirked slightly when she was underneath him. She laughed slightly with her Black hair flowing by the wind. "Hey...I Guess you did Pin YOUR Puma. But...I could stay like this for a while...so Bub.."She laughed and then kissed him back. This is right to her...She loves him with all her heart..She would NEVER wanna lose him to any other girl.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:11 pm

Brayden leaned his forehead on hers with a smile. "Promise me I won't lose you."Brayden said his eyes meeting hers. He kissed her cheek softly. He would do anything to protect her even at the cost of his own life.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:53 am

Cheyenne leaned her forehead on his and then smiled softly, Locking eyes with him. "You will NEVER lose me Brayden. Cheyenne will always be yours."She blushed when his lips met her cheek. Then she pulled away and then wrapped her arms around his neck and then planted a kiss on his lips. She's in love...definately.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Brayden smiled and kissed her nose. "Good. If I ever lost you I would go insane. Your my sanity in this crazy world of mine."He said with a smirk. Brayden rolled to the side of Cheyenne and pulled her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:31 pm

"Your one Crazyyy Lovesick werewolf for me being your sanity, I will be there. and why would I EVER wanna leave you??? Honestly...You are the hottest thing in the world. And I love you so much for being..you. Your unique. I love you Brayden...and I know it's probably really stupid to tell you that but I did." She blushed gently and then hid her face against his chest. She felt embarassed to tell him that..But he Had the right to know now at least.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:38 am

"I've had a lot of break ups that is why I asked for you not to leave me. I think your the right one for me. My exes they were not as amusing and cute as you were. You always have my mine whirling over you."Brayden smiled and kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:23 pm

"Awwwwhh. Well..I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon. so. I'm amusing and cute? That's such a Plus. I do?? Awwwwh. well..You always have me thinking more into the future with you. And then when I'm with you my Heart like...skips Beats. And when you kiss me..My lips tingle all the way till the next day."She laughed and then nuzzled into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:58 pm

"Good."Brayden said with a smile. He pulled her close to him as he breath in her scent. He was glad she didn't want to leave him. He wouldn't know what to do if he lost her. "Love you."He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:59 pm

"You know it sonnie."She smiled and let out a small squeal at being close, But it was good being against him and hearing his heartbeat and smelling his scent. Her eyes widened and then her cheeks started getting all warm and red. "I love you too Brayden."She smiled softly and then rested her head o his chest.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:42 am

Brayden kept his arms around her as he thought. His senses were open to the outside world listening close. He would do anything in his power to protect Cheyenne and he knew that is his very soul. He closed his eyes and listened to the animals talk to him from all over. He was glad for what he was and that the animals trust him enough to keep an eye out for danger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheyenne's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne's Home   Cheyenne's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheyenne's Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next