Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Its great to be home (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Its great to be home (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Dracul walked into the castle planning on not staying for long. He looked around for anyone that would be there, he has been gone for a long time. somethign wasn't right, jane was missing, and being around the Darkous family so much changed his thought for a moment. Wondering if he should have Selene live with him from now on since she is mortal for a moment.

"Hello anyone home!" Dracul called.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:29 am

Angelina sighed, glaring at Vlixer as he caught her sleeve on fire. She hit him on the back of the head and then patted it out. He chuckled. Ang jumped up when she heard Dracul's voice. "Dracul!!" She yelled, then ended up running in excitement with Vlixer laughing as he walked calmly after her. Angelina appeared in front of Dracul, a big smile on her face. "Nice to see you back. Aneisa is back as well." She said. Vlixer walked in at that moment. "Sorry, couldn't restrain her in time." He said, a slight grin on his lips. But then he shrugged as it faded.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Dracul smiled at the two came towards him, he had missed them so. It was odd for him to not be around his romanian family so much but he had a plan now. Angelina looked lovely as Vlixer looked the same; since this male vampire is not his right hand man since Tidus is gone.
"Happy to be greeted by smiling faces." Dracul smiled. "How have you two been? Aneisa...I saw her before I left." Dracul didn't know she had left. he had spent much time in america, it was great to be home to the stone castles. "I bring presents." the maid came in holding two boxes giving them to angelina and Vlixer.

----
Angelina
Its great to be home (OPEN) Apr

----

Vlixer:

Its great to be home (OPEN) Vampire%20Skull%20Cane%20Sword
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Vlixer chuckled slightly. "Of which is mostly Ang." He said. Angelina rolled her eyes. "Good, except for Angelina being very moody lately..." Vlixer said, teasing Angelina lightly as he looked at her. She smacked his arm, hard enough that it hurt slightly even to him. Ang rolled her eyes once more. "You didn't have to get us anything while we were gone..." She said, trailing off. She took the top off of the box and lifted the necklace gently out, a small smile on her lips. Vlixer looked at it, then Angelina. Personally, he thought it fit her well, her looks and personality. He opened his box, and raised an eyebrow. He chuckled. "I like it." He said, looking it over.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Elissa walked in behind Dracul and looked around. Her eyes widened as she saw how beautiful. She had never been anywhere like this. In her mind places like this only existed in movies and books. As she stood next to Dracul she looked at the two she had never seen before but smiled sweetly to them. "Hello" she said brightly. Her eyes still were a little on the red side, she had not totally gone full on animal blood yet.

Anisea walked to where she heard all the talking. When she saw Dracul she smiled and waved to him. "Hello Dracul, It is nice to see you back home. The castle seemed.. empty while you were gone. Although it was far from boring." She laughed lightly thinking of how entertaining it was to talk to Vlixer and Angelina.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Dracul smiled at Elisa his new soon to be mate if she would have him. It was a possiblity but Dracul is rather old. Staring at the reactions, he wasn't sure if it was a good idea to bring presents or not. he was thinking maybe he should have wrapped himself up.

"Oh this is my mate Elissa Salvator. Hatter thought it was weird that a dazzling beauty could be the mother of my heir's mate. By the way, has anyone heard anything from Jane or Alec?" He was interested in knowing what Aro might be up to, incase he needed to get them out of dodge. He smiled at the vampires in the room. "Also, we shall celebrate. It has been too long since we had a ball. It will be one to end all balls. At the end of the month, at the same time we will reveal to the mortals what we are." Dracul was too thrilled at the moment, some people say he reminded them of a happy Aro almost an opposite that enjoyed mortal lives around him.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Angelina grinned widely when she saw the woman. "Welcome." She said warmly. "I'm Angelina." She said, bowing her head slightly in greeting. Vlixer rolled his eyes. "Nice to meet you." He said to Elissa. Then he looked back at Aneisa. "You know that was mostly because of Ang, right?" He said when she spoke of the time with himself and Angelina. Angelina narrowed her eyes playfully and hit his arm. "I'm so sorry Aneisa, you didn't get to see Vlixer light himself on fire." She said, giggling. Her eyes seemed to shine with happiness when Dracul mentioned a ball. "Which means I need to invite Varali. Remember her, Dracul? The Vampire-Demon-Hybrid? Though I hope she doesn't mind some traveling..." She said thoughtfully, tapping her chin with her pointer finger. "She been traveling for her whole existance, Ang. I don't think she'd mind." Vlixer said, flicking her nose. Angelina glared at him. "You aren't completely sure of that Vlix." She said.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Dracul laughed as two always did, they amused him so much. Glad that they took to his new woman, he was a bit worried as she is a new born and hasn't made a new vampire in a long time.
"She is new to our world. So I expect a little leway to the teachings." Dracul smirked as the two again, but then the name that made him smile even more. tHat girl Verali a hybrid much like some of the ones he has seen. Though a vampire mage isn't one that he thought he would ever see till Selene brought him home. "She can come. But make sure no one hides."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Elissa smiled and nodded to them. "It's nice to meet you Angelina and Vlixer. I am sure that you already know about my son Troy. He is Selene's finace." Elissa smiled as she gently wrapped an arm around Dracul. Even though she was a vampire now herself she didn't know how to really act like one yet and she figured that the closer she stayed to Draul the less she would slip up.

Ansiea smiled at Elissa. "I am Anisea, I just recently returned to the castle. But I will warn you these two can be a bit of a handful together." She laughed lightly still picturing Ang a little on the singed side. "It is great to meet a lady that has finally captured our dear Dracul's heart. I was getting a little worried about him." She laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Dracul smiled at the happy greeting, but it amused him as well. "Well. what shall we do? I haven't been home in such a long time. I say we go hunting or something." He was in the mood for some fun and to show his new love around. "My love shall I show you around? I myself would like to change into my normal attire."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Elissa smiled and nodded her head. "I would like that very much. I am excited to see the castle. I have never been in one before." Elissa was really excited about being in her first castle and it was blowing her mind that this may actually one day be her home. Just the front of the castle was beautiful. "I need to change too. These aren't the most comfortable clothes in the world." she laughed lightly.

Aneisa bowed her head to Dracul and Elissa. "It was lovely meeting you. I think that I am going to go on out to get ready for hunting. Vlixer, Ang and myself still have a little business to take care of." She laughed pointing to the painting of her late husband.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Angelina and Vlixer both laughed a bit when Aneisa mentioned the business they had to take care of. "Well, Vlix gets to have all the fun with that." She said, pouting. Vlixer rolled his eyes. "Who knows, you may end up...falling into the fire." He joked, smirking at her. She pushed him, but a playful grin was on her lips. "And I'll laugh if you light yourself on fire again." She said, smirking a bit at her. He narrowed his eyes at her and said nothing, surprisingly enough. Angelina grinned triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Anisea laughed watching them and shook her head. "Okay you two. I think that we would all laugh if he set himself on fire." she laughed picking up the picture. "It was lovely meeting you Elissa. I am sure that we can talk more once I finsh my little bonfire." She laughed walking outside with the painting and waited for the others to come. she was very happy that Dracul wouldn't be alone, she was beginning to think that she was going to have to hook him up. but it seemed that Selene already had that covered. Now if she could just get her own feelings underwraps then it would be good. Keeping the fact she liked Vlixer from Angelina was going to be an adventure all in it's self. All angelina had to do was ask and one small hint of Anisea lying and she would pick up on it right then.

Elissa smiled and nodded to Anisea "It was nice meeting you too dear." Even though technically Elissa was the youngest to her everyone but Dracul was younger than her, or atleast they looked that way. She looked at Dracul and smiled. " So is there a map or something so that I don't get lost in here?" she laughed. She knew that she was just as bad as her son when it came to directions. she had even gotten lost in the high school when she first became the principle there and her students never let her forget it.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Angelina smirked at Vlixer. "See I'm not the only one who would laugh from that." Vlixer glowered at her as she laughed. Then they both looked to Elissa. "Nice meeting you." Ang said smiling widely at her as Vlixer just nodded before following after Aneisa. "Why're you so mean?" Angelina whined, frowning at Vlixer. He started laughing but then muffled it with his hand. "Because maybe a vampire named Angelina Hazel made me that way. Do you know her?" Angelina hit his arm. "Not funny." She said, narrowing her eyes at him as she glared. "Love you too, honey." He said sarcastically, patting her head. Ang pouted, crossing her arms. "Aneisa, can you tell Vlixer to stop being mean to me?" She whined, sounding like a pathetic child. Vlixer started laughing again.

Last edited by Tay on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Anisea laughed at the two. "You two get along as well as oil and water. Okay chill Vlix. We have a painting to burn remember?" She held up the large wodden frame that was holding the picture of her and her late husband. she wanted to get rid of this this as soon as she could.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:39 pm

"Not true! Vlixxy wuvs me, don't you, Vlix?" She said, looking at him. Vlixer was quiet on purpose, and somehow managed to fight off a smirk. Angelina gaped in disbelief then shut her mouth as she looked at him with wide, innocent eyes. But in his silence she had detected that he was lying about not caring by the silence. "Oh well, I know you do anyways. Can't fool someone who can tell if someone lies, can ya? You're silence, supposedly saying that you didn't like me, showed that you were lying. So ha!" She said, sticking out her tongue at him. He rolled his eyes then wrapped his arm around her waist lightly and gave her a light side hug. Then he lightly kissed her forehead, like a parent would a child. "You're the immature little sister I've never had and never wanted." He teased, causing her to hit his arm. Ang muttered some not-nice words, and he just smirked widely at her.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Anisea laughed. "Like I said oil and water." She walked to a wood pile that was already out front. She held up the painting and looked at it. She looked into the eyes of her husband. If she didn't know any better she might had even seen love in those cold black eyes of his. When this painting was done she was actually happy. but ever since then, she has not felt happiness. Not even a little bit. She gently kissed the painting and tossed it onto the pile. Then turning her head to Vlixer and nodded her head. "Make it burn." She walked away from the pile and sat on the front step of the castle watching it as she pulled her knees up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Vlixer chuckled. "Sometimes. It depends whether or not Ang wants to annoy me that day." He said, shrugging as he gave a warm smile to Aneisa. Angelina walked, trailing behind them. This was weird for her, but Vlix ignored it. For now. He would get his answers later. He nodded back at Aneisa and then put his hand out toward the wood pile with the painting. Then he clenched his fist and an immediate flame erupted from the center of the pile. He turned his hand so that the back of his hand was up. The fire engulfed the painting and he felt a small smile came to his lips as he put his hand down. Fire engulfed the rest of the wood and he stepped away and went to the steps to sit by Aneisa. "I didn't set myself on fire." He said, chuckling. Angelina was just watching the flames while leaning against the castle, pondering. She, surprisingly, didn't even comment on Vlixer's statement.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Dracul walked into the room and smiled. "So how is everyone since my exit." dracul smirked. he saw Vlixer there, he wondered when Demona was going to show up. After all it was Demona that found Vlixer for him he thought. any time he saw the man he thought about his dark being princess.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Angelina was just panicking as to how Aneisa had somehow confused her gift earlier. Did that mean that she was losing it? Or were some people able to avoid it? Her eyebrows furrowed. "I don't know. Ang has been out of it. We now have a bonfire, and..." Vlixer said, trailing off as he shrugged. But he was honestly confused...she never acted like this.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Aneisa looked over to Dracul and smiled softly. "I am just fine, well now I am. I can't believe you still had that portrait of me and my.. husband.." She didn't like saying his name. Brought back too many bad memories. She still had a love for him, but she loved the man she first met, not the evil man that tried to kill her after they got married. She looked over at Angelina. "You okay Ang? You seem.. a little off."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Vlixer frowned a bit, and was watching Angelina. Who was completely oblivious to everything. Until Aneisa spoke to her directly, she had been panicking over Aneisa having managed to confuse her gift. 'This has never happened before' She thought, starting to feel her thoughts get scattered and more panicked now as she searched through her memories for something like this before...And she found nothing. "I'm fine. Just thinking." She lied, and Vlixer narrowed his eyes at her. She gave him a look and he looked away. "As if." He muttered under his breath, and she glared at the back of his head. "I'm fine!" She hissed ferally, narrowing her eyes as she stalked back inside.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:57 am

"Ang, calm. Me tricking your gift has nothing to do with you." She could tell that was what was bothering Angelina. Which she found a bit on the funny side. She was still freaking over something that happened a while ago. "I just happen to know how to get around peoples gifts... which is why Aro.. wants me to join him. He finds my cunning.. interesting and wants me to teach him. But I told him to go rot in hell." She laughed. "But really, don't dwell on it, I think that you are gonna drive Vlix a little crazy."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Angelina barely heard Aneisa, and Vlixer frowned as he watched her storm into the castle. "She doesn't really care much about that fact...she's never messed up before. And trust me, she most likely will try even harder now to make her gift work. It's a good thing that she doesn't need sleep anymore." He said, looking at Aneisa. Then he sighed as he heard the sound of the echoes of Ang's footsteps as she made her way to her room. The faint sound of a door slamming was heard and then the sound of something crashing to the ground and breaking. "So, she'll most likely beat herself up about it. Whether it's a gift for you or not, she won't give up on making her gift work for you. When she wants - or in this case needs, to keep her sanity - something, then she won't give up until she succeeds. And that could take a while. But don't take it personally, she isn't mad at you. She's mad at herself." He said, sighing as he heard the sound of more things breaking. But when he heard a large crash, and the sound of wood breaking, he sighed while shaking his head. "And there goes her bed." He muttered, running his hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:39 am

Aniesa looked at Vlixer and nodded her head. "Somehow that doesn't make me feel any better." She got a trouble look on her face. "Do you think that I should just tell her what I was covering up?" Although she didn't want to, and biy did she not want to tell her. Having someone else besides herself know about her crush on Vlixer was a scary thought to her. seeing as last time that happened she ended up marrying the evil backstabbing vampire, and she didn't want that happening again. She heard the crash of her bed and her eyes widened. "That's..not good..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its great to be home (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next