Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Meeting People(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danille

Danille

Meeting People(open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Brayden wandered city hall looking at how the town is. It was a nice sunny day and it felt nice. He was wearing baggy jeans and a loose button up shiry with his grey DC shoes. He looked around and saw a few pets with their owners. They spoke to him in his mind random thoughts. Looking over his shoulder he saw his twin Kyle. "Hey Kyle. Find anyone new?"He asked him.

"Nope no one. It seems as if this town is like deserted or something."Kyle smiled standing next to his brother. He too looked around everywhere. Kyle was wearing a tight short sleeved green shirt that said Army on it, with his tan cargo shorts that led to his black and green pair of DC shoes.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Anastasia and Tidus were walking around town after ordering some cakes and stuff for the party this coming saturday night. They smiled as they walked up towards City hall as their noses wrinkled a bit at the scent of a vampire and a werewolf. turning their head the smell came from the male off to the side. Thinking that he was new to town, cause they never saw him before. they figured a warm welcome would be nice. Walking over to him as Anna's arm is entwined with her husband. Tidus wore black dress pants and a white dress shirt, as Ana was more casual with a blue skirt that went to her knees and a white t-shirt.

"Hello." Tidus said to the man. "Welcome to town."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:08 pm

"Nice to meet you"Both boys said to the guy. "I'm Brayden and this here is my brother Kyle."Brayden said introducing them to the newcomers. "Nice day out isn't it."Brayden said senseing no danger from the couple.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Anna nodded her head as humans walked by since city hall wasn't normally the place that people would hang out. Tidus studied the boys for a moment as they were not fully werewolves but at the same time not fully vampires. He didn't know what to make of it, figured Selene might pick at their brains to figure out how the two races could be together to make the two.

"Charmed." Tidus smirked.
"Nice to meet you Brayden and Kyle." Anna smiled. "What brings you to Eternal ROse? College in Jackson or something special?"
"Dear. Its not nice to nit pick." Tidus patted his wife's hand with a smile.
"I'm not. I'm curious."
"Curiousity killed the cat you know." Tidus smirked
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 pm

"But satifaction brought it back."Kyle smiled" Its a pleasure to meet you both."
Brayden just shook his head at Kyle" Our parents wanted to try something new." Kyle and Brayden just looked at each other. They are vampires it seems.Brayden said through his mind. Not like I couldn't smell them Kyle thought back a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Thinking for a moment as Tidus remembered he left his car unlocked at the house. But didn't wig out over it, he had tons of cars all over the place.

"Well be sure to come to the towns party this saturday. There will be lots of people there I'm sure you two can make friends in no time." Anna smiled. Tidus's golden eyes looked at his wife for a moment before looking at the young lads. "So...you are two instead of one. We would love to learn more about that."

"that is Selene's decision not yours." Tidus sighed. "But i'm sure it might help being more peace between races."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:37 pm

"Who's Selene?"Asked Brayden. "We will come to the party."Kyle said his eyes wondering around everywhere. "Don't mind him he never pays attention."Brayden smirked. "Hey I do too."Kyle said angerly at Brayden. They joked around with each other all the time.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 pm

"My adopted daughter. She is trying to...bring peace and end the war between certain kind of people" Tidus couldnt' exactly come out and say vampires and other races in front of the humans that were passing. He was proud of Selene, but looking at the boys he wondered what their parents were like since female vampires couldn't have children he knew that she would have to be a werewolf.
"Oh good. I'll make sure to add a few more people to the list. And its a alice in wonderland theme." Alice smiled.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:52 pm

"I see well thats understandable. In my opinion it would be nice to let some people to be with others. Ones we met never liked to hide."Brayden said to Tidus. "How long have you both been like you are?"Kyle asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:57 pm

"I'm almost a thousand years old. My daughter Selene comes in second. And Anna is about a hundred I believe. We didn't have a calender at the time." Tidus said, he was the former leader of the Darkous coven but when Selene came and added on to the coven she became the leader though he knew she didn't want it. Looking at the boys, he was glad that someone agreed with what they were doing.

"My family will not hide from you here." Anna smiled. "Nor will our friends."

"Come to the Darkous manor sometime. We'll allow you to meet the rest of the family." Tidus held out his hand to shake their hands.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Brayden took Tidus's hand" We will." Kyle shook it too after letting go. "How about going right now... I mean if its okay with you."Brayden said as he watch a eagle land on Kyle's arm. Kyle started to talk to the bird. "We speak to animals. It helps us with the news."Brayden explained.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:13 pm

"Alright. Its not hard to find, just follow the scent of a group of vamps to the biggest house in town. We have to speak to the mayor about the party this weekend. He wants to make it a birthday but we are declining that." Tidus smiled, Anna was so happy to have people coming over. Her mind wanted to tell her husband to screw the mayor and go enjoy the company.

"Everyone should be home. So just knock on the door." Anna smiled as her and tidus walked up the steps. They would be there in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:18 pm

"Okay see you then."Kyle smiled. Once they were gone he looked at Brayden"Race you." "Your on."Going into the shadows of the trees. They took off running as the eagle followed them. Both brothers were having fun and were able to stay catch up with each other. Brayden does better as a wolf ,but he was still just as fast looking normal. The two ran until they spotted a large house. Kyle reached the steps first" I won." Brayden just smiled and knocked on the door. The eagle flew away.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:19 pm

((I'll start a topic at the house from where this one left off. ROFL))
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Cheyenne was jogging by when she noticed the three guys and the one woman talking to one another. She jogged where they were or was standing and then looked around silently."Creepy... Weren't there like three guys and a chick here??" She muttered to herself with an Arched eyebrow. Cheyenne heard then what was Russell's barking heading right towards her in the park. The Yorkie went flying and landed smack dab right on his stomach. "Russell Kyobashi-Acadia!!! I put you outside mister!!! How in the world did you get loose??" She stood up with her dog in her arms and started off for home again to put her dog back inside.

((GOD! I'm soooo slow Man!!!! D<))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People(open)   Meeting People(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting People(open)
Page 1 of 1