Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
demona

demona

Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome Empty
PostSubject: Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome   Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:20 am

Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome Old~Farm~House

------

After unpacking the house, Saffire sat outside reading her ancient history book dressed in a long red skirt and a blue laced tank top. The wicker chair feeling nice on the nice cool day with the sun popping out once in a while. Rider dressed in little jeans and a gap tan hoodie that Viktor had bought him carried around a brown teddy bear while playing with some bugs he found on the ground.
"Rider honey. Don't eat those." Saffire smiled.
"Mama." Rider said causing Saffire's head to rise up. "Ran we ro see te rolf?"
Saffire wasstill teaching her son how to talk right, but she shook her head. "not now honey. we'll go see the pack this weekend." Saffire said as she watched her son at the same time as reading. "We'll go see daddy at work later though."
"yay!!!!" rider cheered.
Looking up, Saffire saw that dark clouds started to roll in as her nose smelled the rain. Rider stared at his mother and knew she was going to call him. Picking up his bear he went up into the back porch where some of his toys were sitting there. the screened in porch for him to play in. Saffire came in locking the screened in porch as so that Rider didn't get out while it rained. She went into the kitchen to make lunch as Rider looked out to see it raining but at the same time his eyes saw everything. being three quarters of werewolf, his eyes saw it move sort of slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com

Krayne house (OPEN) - wolves welcome
Page 1 of 1