Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
demona

demona

Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:22 pm

the night had been long as the day was cloudy. dawn had come and Lucious had just returned from Russia from visiting a pack of wolves there. He had learned something about them there, they don't really like him at all. Walking onto the land that seemed so pure to him; he saw Cross sitting under a street hugging her knees. She had bangage wraps all over her arms as though something just ripped into her. She just had two more years before she graduated, then they could run away. If Lucious disappeared with her, there was a good chance they would blame her father again and that wasn't right. Since it was his fault that she isn't living with her father.
the smell of the others wolves filled his nose as vampires crossed that smell. He could tell that the Darkous family is back as well as Drake. Walking over to the snoozing Cross, he kneeled down next to her nudging her leg with his hand gently.
"Princess. did you sleep out here the hole thyme?" Lucious asked.
Cross opened her weak eyes looking at Lucious, a smile could not appear on her face as she looked to be starving. She hadn't eatten for two days cause her aunt keeps going out to dinner and she hasn't had money. She doesn't want to go to the darkous family to ask them for food cause of her pride.
"YEs.." She said weakly.
"Come on. I'll carry you." lucious said, he carefully scooped her up with an arm under her back and an arm under her legs. "Let's see if Zane is home. He might have some food for you." He wished he could do more for her. But he didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:32 pm

"Cross!" Zane shouted, jogging over. He knew the man was Lucious, or rather Lucas. Cross had told him about the guy she thought of as an uncle. "She ok?" He asked, worry lines in his forehead. He frowned slightly. He didn't like it when his friends got hurt or anything like it. It made him sick. He noticed all the bandages. "What the..." He muttered, looking at them. "Follow me." He said, his voice allowing no arguement. Then he lead them to his house.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Lucious knew that Cross didn't like people to know about her family life or what is going on, but he had to stop this soon. Even if he had to drain her aunt himself. The treaty wouldn't be broken, but a mortal would be dead. Carrying Cross in his arms, he ran following Zane. Zane a white boy whom is a wolf; park of Talon's pack. This was the one pack that Lucious liked more than anything. Cross fell asleep.
"Well when you live with a woman like her aunt, you don't get fed and you get beat." He knew her aunt all too well from what Cross's mother told him. He was keeping his promise, but worried. "Thanks Zane."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Zane raised an eyebrow. "You'd better make sure I don't get anywhere near her aunt then, cuz if this is the condition Cross is in living with her..." He trailed off, shaking his head. He didn't like to think of what would happen. He was still a young wolf and didn't have such tame emotions when it came to keeping himself together when he is angry. He walked onto the small porch of his house.

Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) 6a00d834541d3f69e200e54f22d5da8833-

Then opened the door and let them come in. "Put her on the couch." He called, going into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Lucious smirked he would as well, but he already got her father in trouble. There was a good chance that he would get blamed for the murder aswell. Placing Cross on the couch, she curled up and slept looking like skin and bones.
"Don't worry. I plan on killing that woman soon. Even if I have to take her to Romania to see Cross's mother." That was something no one would want, since adaline was still learning her powers. "I'll take care of it Zane, soon. On the fall festival of the town. I will kill her on the full moon night." Everyone in the pack knew that him and full moons do not mix.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Zane grinned at him. "Thats good. Because Talon would probably kill me, literally, if I killed someone...who was a human." He said, chuckling softly. He looked at Cross. She looked horrible. He pursed his lips. "She looks starving and dehydrated. So...ya, don't even show me a picture of her aunt." Zane said, going back into the kitchen. He got a washrag wet with warm water and then went back in the living room. He sat on the floor and wiped Cross's face with it gently. "Cross...wakey, wakey...come on..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Cross opened her eyes and looked at Zane. A friendly face and a nice one that actually looked worried. Looking at Lucious, she had not been dreaming before as her eyes went back to Zane, as she slowly began to sit up. Her arms hurt as well as her stomach.
"I told you to stay in a house instead of spending it in the woods all night." Lucious said calmly.
"thanks Zane. Thanks Lucas...I'm sorry." She didn't like causing trouble for anyone. lucious went into the kitchen and used his nose to find the bread. Grabbing a few slices he walked back over to Cross.
"Eat." He told her, she slowly began to eat the food. "Eat it all."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Zane smiled when she opened her eyes. He put his hand on the small of her back when she started to sit up. "You should go to Lucious or me if you don't plan to sleep in your aunt's house, Cross. Not sleep outside." He said, shaking his head as he watched her eat. His concern for Cross didn't go away even in the slightest when she started eating. He was still worried and was eyeing the bandages. "So...what happened?" He asked, gesturing to the bandages.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Hanging her head, Cross didn't really want to be a bother to anyone. she loved hanging out with the wolves, it made her feel safe and more at home than anything else. Looking at Zane as she finished the first piece of bread. The look on Lucious face was finish the second one first. She did and it made her feel a little ill to have food in her stomach at the moment.
"Aunt Claudia came home drunk again. And hit me with a wine bottle even after it broke." Cross wasn't going to lie to them.
"She will die sooner." Lucious said, he could do something that makes it seem like the Devil wood's killer struck again maybe. As he stood there he thought for a moment with his arms crossed. "Cross. I don't want you staying in the woods. Come here or to my apartment. Even if I am not home, you have a key."
"But..."
"No buts. If she won't let you leave. Then have one of the pack members come and get you." Lucious told her. "Right zane?"
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:10 am

Zane laughed. "Right. Besides, I don't mind kidnapping Cross." He said, grinning. Then he looked at her arm and took it gently. He tsked. "You know, you really should have come and found one of us. We could've of helped you a lot." He commented. "Then you wouldn't be hungry, or dehydrated, and this would be a bit better." He said, pointing at the bandages. "And we need to clean the cuts, otherwise they'll get infected and it hurts like hell. Trust me." He said, heaving a sigh.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 am

Zane was pushing it, Cross knew how to take care of her wounds. After a few days she could use a spell to heal them, but he was right they needed to be clean since she spent two nights in the woods.
"I didn't want to bug anyone." Cross said. removing her bandages, when the bandages were gone the cuts and tares showed all up and down her arms. Lucious covered his mouth as he stopped breathing. he rather not go into a blood frinzy incase it tempts him.
"You are not going there anymore."
"I just got two more years. I'm sure I can l."
"No."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:30 am

Zane frowned deeply when he saw the cuts. They were pretty bad. He looked at Lucious, who was covering his mouth. Zane didn't hear him breathing. "She needs to move in with you." He said, looking back at Cross. He got up and went to get what he needed to clean her wounds-as gently as possible. He came back and worked quickly. There were still a few pieces of glass in her arm. He got them out gently and dropped them on a paper towel. "At least its not infected." He said nonchalantly. He picked up the wet cloth he had gotten and wiped the dirt and dry blood off of the cuts. He grimaced slightly at the scent of blood. But shook his head, then wrapped her arm after putting antibiotic on. He threw all the disposable stuff away and the cloth in the dirty laundry. "You should be good for now." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 am

Watching Zane clean her wound, in her mind she kept saying just two more years and Lucious will change her. Just two more years and she could run with her father. Zane finished and Cross gave a weak smile as her skin seemed to pale and frail.
"thank you zane." Cross said. "I'll be fine. I have lasted since I was seven. I'm sure I can last two more years."
Finally allowing himself to breath, he thought about Zane's suggestion. Lucious knew maybe was the only way without getting kidnap charges on anyone, and since Lucious is titled as Cross's uncle even on paperwork. then he would get custody.
"Oh that reminds me...Cross your coming to the dance tonight. Your aunt will be there, I'll talk to the vampires and god I can't believe I'm saying this." Lucious bit his lip for a moment. The smell of blood was still in the air. "I'll have them call social services."
Cross's stomach still felt hungry and still a little ill from actually eatting something. Thinking about it, Lucious knew Zane was still working on his control, the wolves temper are not a bad one. she wondered why Zane even cared if she got hurt, no one seemed to bother before when she hid in the woods lately. Her green eyes looked at the ground as she slowly leaned back careful not to scrap her arms against her jeans.
"Don't ask for those leeches help. I'm fine." It was a lie as she put her head on the arm of the couch. "I will just hang with zane and the wolves today."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 pm

Zane grimaced. "Cross, the older you get it seems the abuse just gets worse." He said, sighing heavily. He listened to them, not commenting when they spoke of calling social services. He almost grinned when Cross called the vampires 'leeches', and the grin did in fact show when she said she would hang out with the wolves today. "Perfect." He said. Zane chuckled softly at his own enthusiasm. "But, what do you want to do?" He asked, cocking his head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Lucious stared at the two thinking at least it would be alright to leave the two of them alone and thinking that others will show up. "I'll go now take care of some things." He had to figure out how he was going to kill that woman that has been harming his neice. at the same time he had to see his nephew. "Take care. and eat some more." Lucious walked outside the house heading towards town.

Cross nodded her head, as she watched her uncle leave. Seeing the smirk on Zane's face when she said something about leeches made her smirk; she knew that the wolves loved the fact that she hated vampires. But he was right, the older she is getting the worse she gets with the attacks. She might not be able to survive till she is eighteen to turned into a werewolf at this rate. Giving Zane a weak smile.
"Can we cook food, and then do what ever you want? Maybe I'll make some of my special cookies in the shape of dead vampires." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Zane gave Lucious a fleeting glance then turned his attention back to Cross. He shrugged. "Sure, we can make some food. And, whats a shock; for once I'm actually not hungry." He said, chuckling. He got up with ease. He smirked back at her. "That would be great. Seeing dead bloodsuckers just warms my heart to the core." He said, laughing. "But, anyways, what I would want to do probably wouldn't be so great for you. So, I'd rather do something of your choice after you're done eating." He said.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:42 pm

"Turn into a wolf. I am a witch after all. A weak ass witch, but I'm still learning." Cross slowly pulled herself to her feet, a smile on her face. It was nice to hang out with the wolves, she loved it cause they didn't judge her. And that Lucious was going to turn her maybe in a year or two. Probably sooner with all the cuts she keeps getting. Her body was still weak, but Cross put her hands in her pants pockets. "We can play wolf tag or something. It would warm my heart to see a real dead one in front of me." Cross walked into the kitchen and smiled. It smelled nice in Zane's house. "Zane...why do we keep the treaty with those blood sucking pale skinned leech idiots?"
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:48 pm

Zane chuckled. "Turning into a wolf was what I was thinking. I'm not so sure you could keep up if I ran." He said, shaking his head as he smiled a bit. He sighed, walking after her when she asked about the treaty. He took slow steps. "I don't know. Sure it keeps peace. And, also, it makes sure that no humans are killed by them. Plus, we get our turf to protect and they have theirs. But...I guess I don't know exactly why we keep the treaty. For peace, is what I would think." He said, sighing. Zane made a mental note that he should probably ask Talon about that.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Cross grabbed some ingredients as she placed them on the counter. Turning her head she looked at Zane as she grabbed a large bowl to make the cookies with. "I'll ask Talon. Cause it seems that the vampires are starting to out number us." Cross spoke as she grabbed a spoon and began making some homemade chocolate chip cookies. Many of the pack members she figured like this, but at the same time she didn't know. "I can turn into a wolf too. And I can keep up. I might look like a normal wolf, but I can use my magic to keep up with your ass." She gave Zane a wink before adding the chocolate chips in. She rubbed her eyes for a moment as her vision was getting blurry from lack of sleep and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:00 am

Zane sighed. "They are at the moment, but who knows. We might out number them someday." He said, optimistic. He didn't really like to think that there would always be more leeches here than wolves. He grinned at her. "You're going to have to keep those tiny legs moving fast then. Otherwise your ass if going to be far behind." He said, chuckling. He knew there was the possibility of her out-running him if she used magic; but also the possibility of her falling behind. But, for as far as he knew, she could be able to keep up. The only thing that had him worried was the condition her arms were in.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 am

"Well then how about..." She tried to think while rubbing her eyes still. She stopped as she regained her vision a bit. "how about we chill out then? movies, run, poison some idiots." CRoss joked, she wasn't sure of what to make of it. The dough was ready after using a spoon the whole time. but her arms and hand hurt, looking at Zane she pouted. "Wanna shape the cookies?" She pouted at him to try and get him to shape the cookies. She loved cooking for everyone, but at the moment she felt rather weak.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:17 am

Zane grinned. "Movies? Like what? And who are we poisoning?" He asked, his grin turning into a smirk. He noticed the change of expression on her face and had a feeling of what was coming. His feeling was right when she asked if he wanted to shape the cookies. "Knew it." He said. He rolled his eyes and did it though. He was only a push-over with his friends, he was loyal to them and would help them out. But, he felt sort of ridiculous when he was shaping the cookies. "What movie do you want to watch then?" He asked, pursing his lips as he glanced at her.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 am

Thinking of a movie while watching zane shape the cookies. "the wolfman or maybe...what was that movie called...The Covenant?" the Covenant had a part that always made her laugh and it was when the character reed said that harry potter can kiss his ass. it always amused her. A smile on her face, one that many have not seen in a long time at times. "Maybe some kind of gory movie like the hills have eyes. or my bloody valentine." She didnt' know what she was in the mood more. moving over to the oven she moved her arm and turned the heat on to cook the cookies. Looking at the new bandages, she wondered if she should use a spell to heal them after a few days or just leave them be.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Zane shrugged. "I don't have any idea what to watch, so it's up to you. As long as it isn't some chic-flick, I'm fine." He said, chuckling slightly. He knew that if it was a chic-flick, he would ditch. No question about it either. Zane felt a grin make its way onto his face. "A gory movie, horror, that category is good." He said. Otherwise, those genres were his favorites. He heaved a sigh when he put another cookie on the sheet. He should figure out how to get rid of the soft spot for his friends, then maybe he wouldn't have ended up making cookies.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Cross smirked as best she could. "You know me. Chick flicks and me don't mix. Hello I hang around with guys all day. Or has the wolf pack turned into females." She joked, it was something she was trying to do so that she could make Zane smile. She knew that he doesn't probably like making cookies for her. The look on his face said so. "Zane...there is a dance in town. Are you going?" Cross asked as she sprinkled some cinnamin powder over the cookies togive them a sweet smell when coming out of the oven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next