Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
(tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
(tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
(tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
(tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
(tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
(tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
(tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
(tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
(tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

(tag wolves) new wolf in town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
demona

demona

(tag wolves) new wolf in town Empty
PostSubject: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Cross was walking through the forest heading to Zane's house after she had gotten word that Lucious is leaving for a few days he wouldn't tell her why. But he said that she is going to live with a wolf family that he knew moved to town. She hasn't really met them but she wondered what Zane would think about it.

"Hello." Cross said as her ears picked up movement behind her. Viktor and Saffire came up behind her with their silver color eyes. She knew that they must be werewolves like Lucious. The girl looked young while the man looked older.
"Who are you?" Cross asked.
"My name is Saffire Krayne, and this is my husband Viktor Krayne. We came at the request of Lucious." Saffire told her. They were on thier way to see her and the wollves. "You seem like a nice girl."
"So your the ones that lucious wants me to live with?" Cross asked coldly.
"Yes. And I think it should be fun since you did agree to become one of us. Though I think you need to think about it more." Saffire said as she stood there in a knee length white dress.
viktor nodded his head; he agreed with her as he stood in his officer's uniform. "Actually I need to talk to your friends. Lucious said that Zane and Talon were two boys to talk to." Viktor told her.
Cross wondered what they wanted with her friends, she wasn't about to show strangers the way to her friends house. that would be like telling a vampire to bite her as a joke. She stared at them not sure what to think as she didn't move. Their silver eyes made her freeze as she was worried a little.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Zane pursed his lips. He supposed this would be a good time to help Cross out. "And what exactly do you need to talk to us about?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he leaned against a tree. He was kind of worried about Cross though, seeing her tension around these people. He kept his eyes hard as he looked at them, waiting for their answer. He really didn't like them that much if they had this affect on Cross.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Staring at Zane the werewolf couple saw how young the man was. He wasn't like the other wolves they have seen, and the mortal that Lucious spoke about seemed a little edgy.
"We want to join your pack. Well temporary." Viktor spoke calmly. Cross stared at Zane as she stepped behind him.
Saffire crossed her arms as she wasn't about to show a frown on her face. "Unless you don't want more wolves in your pack?"
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Zane studied them for a moment. He nodded in acknowledgement when the man said that they wanted to join their pack temporarily. He would have to talk to Talon about that. His eyes flickered to Cross and softened for a moment before they flickered back up to the couple and hardened. "I'd have to talk to Talon on that one." He said in response to the question from the woman on whether or not they wanted more wolves. It would be useful. But it wasn't Zane's decision.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:11 am

"Well Zane." Viktor spoke calmly as his eyes stared at the young couple. "Hope you don't mind if the mortal lives with us. And if you need a cover up story when to kill one of those leeches, let me know. Don't need people hunting giant wolves."
Cross stared at him with a frown on her face, she felt like she was getting passed around. As well as the man and woman don't seem old enough to even be having a family like that.
"We'll wait for your call. please come see us any time." Saffire linked her arm with her husband's. "Question, what is the law on hunting for meat here?"
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:34 am

"I have no problem with Cross living with you as long." He said smoothly. He chuckled slightly at the offer of a cover up story. "I'll be sure to remember that." He said, smiling slightly. He noticed that Cross was frowning but didn't ask. "No hunting in the town." He said nonchalantly. He was wondering why Cross was frowning. It concerned him slightly. But he didn't acknowledge it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Viktor noticed the frown and his wife fell silent. Saffire was a little sad to see that face on Cross; she figured that the girl would be happy living with wolves.
"Thank you Zane. I just wanted to know that." Saffire spoke with a forced smile. "Its going to be nice."
"Screw off." Cross told her. Viktor bit his lip as his temper was something he had control over alot. "No one asked me." Cross snapped, then she said a spell in her head causing her to disappear into the ground.
"Wow. He was right, Cross is stubborn like a mule." Viktor laughed. "I am truly sorry Zane."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Zane noticed the strain in the woman's expression. He sighed heavily when he heard Cross's remark. Then pursed his lips when she disappeared. That was sort of expected. Zane chuckled slightly. "Well, thats Cross for ya." He said, sighing softly. His eyebrows furrowed a bit when the man said he was sorry. "Sorry for what?" Zane asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:15 pm

"For upsetting your girlfriend. Lucious Howl didn't ask her, he just told her. So I guess teen rebellion is there still." Viktor chuckled a bit. His eyes narrowed for amoment, as his mind hoped he got the girlfriend thing right. He has met more than one human that knows the secret it sortof worried him since the ones are mainly connected to the vampires.
"Honey, we should be getting home. Rider should be being dropped off soon." Saffire smiled. Viktor nodded his head as he understood. "It was very nice meet you. Speak with you soon and drop by anytime."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Zane shrugged. "She'll get over it...most likely." He said, hesitating slightly at the end. He chuckled slightly, but it was strained. "Cross had always been rebellious, so no change there." He said, letting a small grin rest on his lips. He nodded slightly in acknowledgement when they spoke of having to get home. "Nice to meet you too." He said. Zane let a smile show when they said to drop by anytime. "I'll remember that." He said.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:29 pm

"I'll make fresh cornbread when you guys come." She didn't know if the wolves liked the stuff, but she enjoyed it very much. Saffire waved at him and her and Viktor began to leave. "Oh and boy. Don't worry about partoling during the day. I'll take care of that." Viktor spoke as his boots crushed the twigs below his feet. Saffire nudged him and they headed out the woods again going home before their son arrived.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:34 pm

He chuckled slightly. "Ok." He said. He waved slightly back at the woman. He sighed in relief when the man said he didn't have to worry about patroling during the day. Zane hated it. So, that was good. "Thanks. It's really kind of irritating considering a giant wolf is pretty easy to spot..." He said, letting a sheepish smile spread across his face. He looked after them until they were gone then sighed. Now he had to find Cross.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (tag wolves) new wolf in town   (tag wolves) new wolf in town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(tag wolves) new wolf in town
Page 1 of 1