Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
demona

demona

Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:49 am

Cross shook her head. "I'm fine." Cross smiled; thinking about it. It was still true what she said, there was not a good memory in her head that didn't have the pack. They were all she had, and she figured it was right though. She hadn't slept much since she was sleeping in the woods for two nights so that she didn't have to bother anyone. Lying down on her sides she put her head on the side of his leg closing her eyes. "The woods is no place to sleep for me I guess. I was rather cold and rainy last night." Cross said as she curled up listening to the noises from the dvd.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:56 am

"Just take a nap." He said, looking at her. He shook his head. "The woods isn't anywhere for anyone to sleep...well...I'm a bit of a hypocrite saying that, but I was in wolf form and didn't know how to change back." Zane said, sighing. "Ya, I know that. I had patrol last night." He said, stifling a small yawn. He needed a small nap himself, but it wasn't something he couldn't handle. He's been in worse condition than being a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:02 am

Cross nodded herhead, as he felt warm while she felt alittle cold at the moment. She had actually eatten today, and a smile sat on her face as she drifted off to dream land. she hoped that they would never know what she felt like beatings and without food for a while. Looking up at zane for a moment, Cross was happy. "Glad I got someone like you to let me sleep. If you come across a rabbit with a dart on it, I did that." Cross joked about the last part. But then she passed out with her head on his lap sleeping quietly.

((me going to go to bed. ironic. *points at cross* rofl have fun))
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:08 am

Zane smiled down at her. He chuckled softly. "Maybe we both can catch some sleep." He said, adjusting a bit so they both could be comfortable. "No problem. What're friends for?" he said quietly. He watched as she closed her eyes. Then he heard her slow breathing, signaling that she was asleep. He picked up the remote and turned off the tv. Then he set it back down and leaned his head back. Zane gave a slight yawn and took one last glance at Cross before the darkness went over him.

~End Topic~

[[rofl. same here. nighty-night]]
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3