Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tay

Tay

Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Zane chuckled. "Not ever in your lifetime. Or mine, for that matter." He said, trying to keep back the grin wanting to break loose. He pursed his lips, leaning against the counter. "I don't know. Depends on whether or not I have patrol or not. And whether or not I feel like it." He said, looking at her warily. The truth was he really didn't plan on it exactly, going to the dance. Only if he got bored enough to have to resort to it. "Besides, I don't even have anything to wear." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Cross sighed as she looked at Zane for a moment. "Nor do I. I was thinking of showing up in just a normal pair of pants and a long sleeve shirt. can't really wear a dress with these." She held up her arms. Taking a pan she placed it in the oven. "I wasn't big on the dance, just figured I ask cause I thought that you might just want to go to play pranks or something." Cross didn't really know what to think on pranks. she could probably come up with some good ones as she closed the oven. The cookies were now just needing to be cooked. "Hey. How about freddy Krugger? we haven't watched those in a while. The origional gore nightmare." She couldn't wait to eat the cookies as she slowly crouched down to watch them bake.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Zane wrinkled his nose a bit. He shrugged. "I would prank people, but then again, can't stand out otherwise it'll be obvious that we were crashing." He said, his voice showing that he made a point. He chuckled. "Hmmm....true." Zane mused. He chuckled when he saw her watching the cookies. "If you're really that desperate to watch something bake, you might want to sit on the floor. Because you have to admit it wouldn't be comfortable crouching the whole entire time." He said, walking back into the living room. He sat on the couch. "So, Freddy or something else?" He called.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 pm

"Freddy!" Cross wanted to cheer, but she just made her voice happy. She loved gory movies and could watch them all day if she could. mashi janba tonyu Cross said in her mind, the cookies baked faster causing them to be done in seconds. Turning off the oven, she pulled out the cookies and placed them on top of the stove. Walking into the area where Zane was she smiled. "Crouching is better for me. Cause its half sitting and half standing. If I sit, I might not get back up." She let out a yawn while looking through Zane's movies hoping she didn't take his movie from last time. finding it, she almost jumped for joy but didn't want to hurt herself since her body was frail at the moment. "After this, we'll pop by the Ruby and see Talon at work. We can pick on him in his waiter's uniform."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Zane chuckled. He rolled his eyes when he saw the joy and happiness in her eyes when she found the Freddy movie. Almost like a child at Christmas getting all the presents they had asked for. He sighed, shaking his head. "Talon'll probably murder me if I pick on him about it. Later, when I'm in wolf form. So, you go ahead with picking on him. I'll just watch." He said, letting out a chuckle. Zane knew that he would probably end up teasing Talon about it, not caring about the consequences. He grinned at the thought. He was just that stupid, to tease the Alpha of the pack he was in. But, then again, it's not like Talon would actually kill him. Maybe get kind of pissed off, but that was all. A wide grin was now on Zane's face.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Popping the movie in, she turned and looked at Zane when he mentioned about her teasing Talon instead of Zane teasing him. It was amusing though. Grabbing a few still hot cookies from the pan, she walked over giving one to Zane. She knew though that Talon might be pissed at her for picking on him, but she never meant anything by it. Besides it was her way of saying having fun She slowly moved to sit on the floor to not hurt her arms. with her back against the couch. "You are one of the cool wolves. I'm sure he will laugh at it. Besides with all the patrolling you guys do, you need a laugh." It was true, with all the vampires now in the area and god knows what else there was in this town now. "I was thinking about going to a boarding school next year, one where I get to learn how to cook sweets and dishes that everyone might like. I might not beable to do much at the moment. But I want to help out." She gave Zane a weak smile before eatting one of the cookies.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:43 pm

At the mention of being a 'cool wolf', Zane rolled his eyes. "You're right, he probably will laugh." He said, a small smile coming onto his lips. He shrugged. "If there weren't so many leeches moving here, then maybe we might be kind of...back to normal. How things were. Hang out more. But, hey, I don't mind the patrolling that much. Being in wolf form isn't so bad, if only the voices in my head go away." He said. Then he realized what he said. "That made me sound mental." He said, laughing. He took a bite out of the cookie. He looked at her when she mentioned a boarding school. "You really don't have to try and help out. We're fine. Really." He said, giving her an assuring smile.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Cross let out a laugh as the movie played. His comment did make him sound mental, but there were people who had the voice 24/7 so she still found it amusing that he said it. "Really? It did actually. I'm considered mental cause I can talk to animals and stuff. But you know what...what is really normal? I mean I'm a witch, your a wolf, there are vampires, lucious is a moon child wolf. I mean every time I look at the world. there seem to be less and less humans around." Cross pointed out, the town was pratically made of anything but humans. Looking at Zane, he made her smile on a bad day and it was nice to smile once in a while even when the darkness is closing in at times.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Zane shrugged a bit. "Thats because thats exactly whats happening. Except there are more parasites than wolves. Either humans get damned by the leeches or get killed by them. And...thats why we patrol a lot lately. There are more vamps coming to the area." He said, sighing. "More of a chance that a human could get killed. We can't risk it." He said, frowning slightly. He was sort of worried about Cross. She wasn't human, but she had the scent of one. A bloodsucker could mistake her for a human...He cut his thoughts off. He would not think about the possibility of the death of his friend. Zane concentrated on the movie to keep his thoughts away from the vamps. Right now wasn't a good time to lose his temper.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Noticing that look on Zane's face it was one that was not happy but at the same time trying to calm themselves. Thinking for a moment, there is a good chance that the vampires could come after her, and she has to study more dangerous spells soon cause she wants to be strong enough to help the pack instead of sneaking around in wolf form. Her eyes watched the movie as she saw there. HEr arms itched but she didn't scratched.
"Talon tells me taht the vampires are planning to expose themselves to the humans in a year or two. To probably walk in the day. won't that cause more problems cause then we have to hide more. People will be looking for more species. Maybe put people in labs." She worried about the pack, her adopted uncle, what impact the leeches plan would have on thier lives. Would they be turned into slaves if the world found out, or would they have to run all the time cause the government is coming for them. "Plus...won't people start looking for werewolves at the same time." Her eyes stared at the movie while speaking. It was her favorite one, the dream child.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:33 pm

A growl wanted to come out but Zane bit it back. "The leeches are nuts. They just want to try and fix the conflict with vampires and humans, when the only thing they're doing is making it worse. If they do that, then all the other species are done for. Werewolves, witches, hybrids. Every single one. Because, if humans find out that vampires are real, then of course they'll believe werewolves are real. And naturally the others." He forced out. He was still trying not to growl. Calm...calm...calm...'Not helping.' Zane thought, frustrated. "So, the bloodsuckers are done for if they expose themselves." He said, shaking his head. He took a deep breath. "Can we please not talk about that though? I'm still not that good at controlling my anger." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:40 pm

"Sorry." Cross had almost forgotten at times that wolves have to control their emotions or they might hurt someone. And with her the only one there and sitting next to zane, there was a good chance if he changed that she would get hurt again. And she knew that Zane didn't like hurting his friends.
"I'll drop it." She gave him another cookie as she ate one herself. They tasted so sweet and yummy to her. though she knew that once Emily rose the towns well known person called grandma saw what she looked like, she might flip out. The old woman might be old, but she packed a punch. Dealing with knowing the secrets of the wolves, she always tended to take care of them food wise if they needed a bite. Cross knew that and that is where she learned how to cook.
"Hard to control your emotions huh? Mine play with my spells. If I'm scared or terrified something like that, they won't really work. If they do, they back fire." There was always ups and downs with being a witch. Cross's eyes stared at the tv as the movie was still playing. One of the girls just got hacked up. "Can I bake your birthday cake this year?"
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:47 pm

"It's fine." Zane said, shrugging. He chuckled. "For me, it's only if I get angry. If I get pissed off, I turn into a wolf. Simple as that. Which is exactly why I hate getting mad." He said, looking at her. "Especially around you since you're more fragile." He said, frowning slightly. Surprisingly enough, Cross was actually a person that could calm him. Better then Talon, that is. He grimaced. "Remind me to be there if you ever have the chance of getting scared. Then maybe if you try a spell, it won't backfire." He said, nodding. Zane raised an eyebrow. "You can if you want. But you don't have to." He said, letting out a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:58 pm

"Yeah. I'll remember that. I swear though Lucious spies on me cause where ever I run, he is there in like two seconds." Cross joked, he patted Zane on the back careful not to hurt her arm. it made her smile to be hanging with him again; she hasn't seen him for a few days. With all the work some of them do, its hard for anyone to spend time with each other anymore. "I really do want to make the cakes. I want to make sweets in the future that everyone will enjoy. Even you and Talon." though she hasnt' gone to a fancy school, she is always learning from new people. "Well you will get the hang of it soon...." She paused remembering the fragile part. She hated being called that, but it was true. With the way her life is she looked fragile. "I guess I am. But once I master my emotions and my craft. Then I won't be so fragile. You might have to practice running just to keep up with me." Cross winked. She flinched when a guy on the movie screamed as freddy was killing him.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:07 pm

"Or maybe he just has good hearing." Zane pointed out. It was completely possible. He rolled his eyes. "Talon and I aren't that picky, ya know." He said, chuckling. He shook his head. "I don't think it's that easy to get used to controlling my anger and shifting and et cetera." He said, sighing. A grin came to Zane's face. "If I can catch up to a leech easy, and they are almost invisible when they run, then I don't think I'll be needing to practice running to keep up with you. Even if you do cast a spell for speed." He said, nudging her arm. Zane chortled when Cross flinched from the movie. "It really isn't that scary." He said, shaking his head as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:16 pm

sighing. "I forgot that we were watching a movie for a moment." CRoss said; she really liked the movie but it was nice just to talk to people at times. the nudge made her arm hurt a little, but she grinned and bared it like normal. Knowing that they are not that picky, since they burned alot of energy they normally ate alot and then got rid of it. It was true though, if she used a spell there was a good chance that she couldn't catch up to them even if she tried. Lifting her arm she said a spell on her head that allowed her to have enough strength to push him over a bit like a nudge since it was practically impossible for her to move him with her human strength. It hurt a bit, so she put her arm back down. "For the longest time I hated this town. I hated everything about it cause of my life. But then I met you wolves, and suddenly I found a reason to live. to try and better myself to help you all. Even if it is just a little magic or cooking. cause if it wasn't for you and Lucious. I would have ended it probably last year and be six feet under."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Zane chuckled softly. It was easy to forget about obvious things sometimes for him when he was just talking to Cross. He sighed, smiling a bit at her. "I'm happy I met you. Because, really...Cross, you're the only one I can really talk to nowadays. The only one I can actually be my normal self with. It's weird. But good." He said, grinning at her. He knew that if Cross had ever died, depression would set in for him. She really was the only one he could actually talk to...not even Talon or any of the other pack he got along with better than he did with Cross.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Hearing that, Cross didn't really know what to say. She sort of went speechless and red in the face. Her tongue became tied a bit so she remained silent for a while watching the movie. if she was really the only one he could talk to, then what is going on in the pack. that is what she is thinking. Normally the pack would only hang with one another. She probably hangs out more with zane than any other pack member. turning her head to Zane. "really? um....." Cross's eyes went back to the movie as it was half way through. "You can talk to me anytime. Where am I going to go? other than the fact that I work in the city."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Zane chortled when he saw Cross blush. It was kind of hard not to laugh. But he really hadn't meant to make her embarassed. He rolled his eyes. "How does that make you blush? Really?" He asked, looking at her. He raised an eyebrow, waiting for her answer. Zane didn't see how that was embarassing. He was only being honest...He shrugged. "Definitely not home. To Lucious' place, or here I guess." He said, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Cross sighed. "I don't know. Hearing that I was the only one you felt you could talk to lately...I guess just made me blush. I'm sorry." Cross apologized yet again, she felt like she needed to stop one day since she is apologizing for something she shouldn't be sorry for. Her mind worked different than everyone elses. She ate another cookie as she heard him say something about not going home. "well I have to go home. My aunt has custody over me. But at night I'll probably sneak out to somewhere else. so if Lucious isn't home, don't freak out if I suddenly knock on your window." She joked. though her scaring him would be a sight to see.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:06 pm

"Why're you sorry? Theres nothing to apologize for, 'cuz you did nothing." He said, smirking at her. He groaned, frustrated. "That woman shouldn't have custody over you! If anyone should, it should be Lucious!" He said, exasperated. He hated the woman that was Cross's aunt, and wished that Lucious would've been given custody over her in the first place. He shook his head, looking at her with disbelieving eyes. "I have good enough senses that I don't think I'll miss hearing your footsteps before-hand." He said, pursing his lips. There was a slight possibility that he may not hear her footsteps if she's sneaky. If she even does come over.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Cross let out a laugh, it was amusing to hear about what he thought about her apologizing. She paused when he said something about her aunt. "Lucious came into my life a year or two ago. I been with my aunt since I was 7 or 10. So it was too late for custody since he isn't really my uncle." Cross only trusted Lucious at first due to the fact he knew her mother. He was the reason she was left with her aunt cause Lucious had turned her mother nad her father was accused of murder. But the trail never went through cause a body was never found so her father still couldn't have custody over her for some reason. "But I'm sure he'll fix that soon." Cross hoped at least. Changing the subject, thinking about her aunt always made her scared and sad at the same time. All the years of abuse weighed heavy on her. "I know. but I guess even flying wouldn't work since you could smell me." She closed her eyes and leaned her head forward for a moment. "Stand tall. Stand strong. Never back down from a challenge. for in the darkness one day a light will be found. I guess I found that light. It glows a little brighter for my every day." Cross rubbed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:23 am

"Still," was all Zane said. He hated the fact that Cross was so abused when she did nothing. "He'd better." He said, looking at her. The movie seemed like a distant memory. He shrugged. "Now, if my window was open, I would smell you. Otherwise, if it was closed, I wouldn't. So, you'd have a pretty good chance of scaring me." He said, chuckling. Zane studied her. "So, what's the light that you found?" He asked, leaning to try and look at her face. Her hair had gone over it. He was trying to see her expression.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:31 am

Cross was drifting in and out of sleep. But she woke up and sat up with a weak smile on her face. "You. The pack. Lucious. when things seem to be worse, they got better. At least now...I have people that actually care. Its nice to feel loved, to feel friendship. When for so long, all a person knew is how to be alone." Cross smiled, she said a spell in her head again and gave a nudge that annoyed her to tip him a bit. The movie seemed to be on the credits now, she had not really paid attention the whole time. "But I will not dwell on the past. Now...what next?" She ate the cookie thinking. they had talked during the whole movie and she was getting sleepy a bit. Leaning forward again her hair hiding her face. She fell asleep for a moment before snapping out of it. Her body felt a little wore out still. "I care about you all. You are all the family at least in my mind, I have."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:44 am

Zane grinned, but he noticed how tired she looked. "Thats good." He said. "Because loneliness isn't something anyone needs." He said, sighing. The movie's credits were just ending. He pursed his lips. Zane shrugged. "I don't know." He said. He smiled at her. "Because we are the real family you have. Or at least more real than your aunt." He said. He studied her. "You need some sleep Cross. You look like you're about to pass out." He said, his eyebrows furrowing in worry. A small frown was on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)   Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves and a witch...what a lovely group (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next