Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
demona

demona

A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 pm

A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) Princeton7181s

-----------------------

the house looked as broken as broken as the girl that lived in it was. a country home that looked old, but a bit of an over weight woman that was drunk all the time and a cold hearted woman. Cross walked around the grassy field that was their property as the tall grass was as high as her waist. It was day time; and her aunt was at work so it was clear. a gaze patch over her left eye as she had used a spell before to heal her wounds. when her aunt saw her using magic, Claudia had hit Cross with a broken stick. It hurt so much, but she couldn't really go to town and how could she explain it. Her aunt's words rang in her ears. you will be nothing just like your mother and father. You run around with boys all the time, whoring around with them. Such a pain as you are worthless. A mouse is more useful than you. Her aunt had mentally attacked her this time last night after the beating. She didn't know what to do as Lucious was trying to deal with this legal. But it seems to have been getting worse. Hearing the horses running along the field; she stared at them.
the image of her father appeared in her head. Telling her stand tall and stand strong. never back down for one day things will be alright. were they alright. she didn't know if it would or not. Lately, she thought that at this rate she would die before graduation.
Getting a feeling that someone is watching her, she wondered if it was a vampire or wolf. getting ready with a spell, she heard her aunt coming home. She could hear the words already. With barefeet, she began running through the grass. She would already have to explain about the bandage over her eye as the smell of blood would probably be there. With only one eye, she kept her balance. Her aunt never went out into the field normally. Her heart crying out, then she didn't notice the hill. Falling down it, she hit her head on a rock lying there. Zane...Talon...someone... Cross was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Opening her green eyes, she saw Talon staring down at her as her body felt rather warm with his coat around her. "Talon." Cross said sadly, she slowly sat up rubbing the back of her head. She called out and someone had come; maybe she got lucky. Cause if her aunt found her then there was a good chance that she would not be standing there looking at him. Her ears could hear her aunt calling for her. Covering her ears, Cross hugged her legs at the same time. Her head hurt, her eye hurt, she just didn't want to be there. "Talon. Please make her go away." Cross asked with a tear falling from her eyes. She was so scared right now. "Please. Just make her go away."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Worry crossed his face as anger filled his soul His friend was being tortured and tormented so much that it wasn't funnny. His eyes could no longer take the sight of Cross crying, trying to control his emotions he felt that even his own anger was taking over. Putting an arm around Cross he rubbed her arm trying to comfort her as he heard hername being called amongst other things.
"Its going to be okay." Talon couldn't exactly attack a human no matter how much he wanted to. But he could change any moment.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Hearing those words as Talon tried to make her feel a little better. she leaned against him wishing that it would end. But in truth there was a good chance that it would never end. Suddenly she heard gun shots from her aunt's shot gun that she used for killing racoons that come to the back door. Ducking her head, she didn't know what to do. Talon looked on the verge of transforming right there. She wished that Zane was there, her mind wondered why she was thinking about him. But she wished the whole pack was there instead of her aunt. She couldn't think of any spells that could protect her.
"go home. Before you change." Cross told Talon sadly. she didn't want to be left alone. but she knew that Talon had to get out of there. "Run."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Zane had hurried to Cross's house as soon as he heard the gunshot. He was worried. He was nagging himself about how he had come to feel about Cross. He kept low as he hurried through the tall grass. He saw Talon there, with Cross laying on his lap. "You guys ok?" He asked them, looking at them both. Talon looked pissed and Cross looked hurt. Neither gave him reassurance. But, when he saw Cross, he got the feeling of outrage. Lucious better kill that wretched woman, otherwise Zane would. Then the whole fiasco that would follow...he really didn't care. As long as Cross was in the right hands.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:57 pm

"I just got here. she hit her head on a rock." Talon explained. Grabbing zane's arm with a cold stare. "If we transform into a wolf in front of her and if the neighbors see. people will know." Talon knew what to do;he had an idea that would get rid of her once and for all. giving Cross to Zane, he motioned for them to start heading out. Pulling something from his pocket he called the police with his cellphone. the signal was weak but any idiot could hear shot gun sounds over the old cellphone.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 am

Zane frowned deeply. He looked up at Talon when he grasped his arm. "I won't shift...not near her. I don't want to hurt her, and I won't. I swear." He said, his voice showing that he was telling the truth. He adjusted Cross a bit then started working his way through the tall grass. He got to the cover of the trees and went a bit farther. He set Cross on the ground gently. He smoothed her hair out of her face. "You okay?" He asked softly, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 am

Cross nodded her head, "I'm fine." She covered her ears as she could hear her aunt calling her. and that Talon and Zane were in the middle of it. She was glad that Zane was there. She was scared though. "I...I'm sorry." Cross was worried. but then sirens sounded in the distance. She was shocked to actually see cops coming to her house but this time there were gun shots.

((WOW drama))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:19 am

Talon crouched down enough for his head to not be seen over the tall grass. He heard another shot before the sirens show up in his hearing. Making his way over to Zane adn Cross. "Gun shots. cut eye. She should be in jail this time. Or Lucious will kill her." Talon put his phone away as he leaned against the tree. "Yo Zane, thanks for coming."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:40 pm

"Sorry for what?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing. He frowned at her. Zane looked up when he heard Talon. "Good. She deserves it...well, the death more but, hey if its at least a year or so in jail, I don't mind." He said, shrugging as a grin came to his lips. He waved a hand dismissively. "No problem. Just heard the gunshots coming from this general direction. Naturally, I came to see if anyone got shot." He said, glancing at Cross when he said that. "Guess it was good timing?" He asked, chuckling. It was sort of strained.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Talon smirked as he stood back up. "Yeah. She'll be in jail for a while, till I bet she plays her cards." Talon said, claudia must know nothing of the wolves. But she knew all about Cross being a witch so pulling strings was easy for the human he thought. Looking at Zane for a moment. "Maybe we should burn the house...or trick one of the leeches into killing her. We get rid of the vampires and the woman at the same time." Though it wasn't a nice thought it was something he had been thinking about for a while.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:27 pm

"For the gun shots." Cross hated it when her aunt got like this. normally she didn't bring out the gun, but the police carted her aunt away as Cross stood up on her feet still a little scared and actually surprised that the cops came. "Maybe she won't pull that witch card." Cross leaned against the tree, her body still stiff a little from what happened. "Kill...aren't you supposed to be against murdering humans?" CRoss asked them curiously. She was happy though that Zane had come when he heard shots. But burning down the house sounded like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:44 pm

"Probably, besides, even if she does, how will she prove you are? You don't have to do anything." Zane said, grinning. He smirked at Cross sarcastically. "Supposed to be against killing humans. Until one of them hurt one of our friends." He said, looking at Cross. "So, naturally, since she hurt you, we aren't so against killing her in particular." He said, shrugging like it was no big deal. He looked at Talon, his eyebrows furrowed. "How are we going to trick a leech? More importantly, why would they want to help us?" He asked, pursing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Talon smirked. "They are very dumb. Especially that couple that have been causing trouble. If we kidnap the woman and take her to the devils woods. We could lure those two there and chow time." Talon didn't know if it would work or not, but he figured it was an idea. "The vampires kill a human. vampires gone, and auntie dearest is dead. Wolves don't get blamed." But then again he rememebred the mind reader and she was smart. Smarter than half the people that he knew; she could tell that it was a trap so there was the problem.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Shaking her head, she knew his plan wouldn't work. she couldn't even keep secrets from certain vampires in town. "Your right Zane. She couldn't prove it." It was true, but it was a card her aunt always played for her to bail her out. Cross figured that this time she wouldn't do that, she stared at the house. Getting a feeling though that her aunt would be out anyway. And soon she would be dead in her head. "No killing people. Leave it to Lucious, he plans on killing her soon. so I can bite my tongue for a while."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Zane looked at Talon. "Theres one bloodsucker that isn't so stupid though. The mind reader. She'll know, so that won't work unless she doesn't come." He said, sighing. He looked at Cross, grinning. "I know. And Lucious better. I can't stand that woman." He said, chuckling slightly. "Besides, the sooner the better. And if he doesn't get rid of her when he said he would, I might take that into my hands." He said, sighing again. Killing wasn't something Zane wanted to do. But if that was the price for protecting Cross, he would pay it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Talon's eyes narrowed at Zane. He didn't want anyone killing anyone, it was the one reason he kept the treaty alive between the vampires and wolves. But then again, he had broken it by accidentally telling Ansley the human that Drake is head over heels for.
"No Zane. We don't kill humans, she is right. But Lucious isn't really part of the pack or treaty. So if he does it, then no one is at fault." He felt like he was using that werewolf that wasn't really one of them. But it was the only thing he could think of. Looking back at the old busted up looking house. "Alright enough of this, lets head into town."
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Turning around, she walked down the trail she has made so many times. the back of her head hurt though cause she hit her head on a rock. Looking at Zane and Talon; she saw that Zane lately has been acting more protective over her than normal. He was even willing to kill someone, that was something she never heard him say unless it was about a leech. "I'm good with hauling ass somewhere." She rubbed the back of her heading touching the bump. Her and gravity were not friends.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Zane didn't look at either of them for a moment, looking at the ground instead. He then looked back up at them. "You sure you're okay?" he asked Cross, concern in his voice when she rubbed the back of her head. He frowned slightly. Surely enough, she would have to be an idiot to not notice his behavior towards her lately. She wasn't an idiot. He would have to tell her soon.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Not sure how to answer that, she turned to Zane placing her hands in her pockets. Bitting her lip, she couldn't see Talon cause her left eye was bandaged up.
"I'm fine. Just rolled down the hill and knocked myself out. Takes more than that to keep me down." Cross smirked. "Zane. Is something wrong? You been sort of edgy or more prone to fighting or something lately?" She wasn't sure if that was the right question. Turning to the trees she saw a squarrel.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Zane still frowned at Cross when she explained. But he didn't say anything for a moment when she asked about if something was wrong with him. Of course there was. He imprinted on her. Naturally, he was more protective. He gave a sad smile to her. "You could say that." He said lightly. "It kind of relates." He added, shrugging. He looked away from her, not wanting her to see his expression.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Cross smiled at him and gave a cheer. "Hey. Come on, the day just got better." Of course she was still a little shaken from what happened, she was trying to make the guys happy as they had come to help. She felt bad though, she hated being rescued and feeling helpless. she needed to learn how to control her emotionsl looking at Zane he did look handsome in his own way. Shaking her head, she tried to shake the thought cause they were like best friends and probably knew each other she believes even before he was a wolf. so she wasn't going to ruin it, even if she thinks she is cute cause she would hate to say anything and then him turn around and tell her to practically fuck off. "Can I help at all?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:50 pm

"I know. I'm happy about that." He said, shooting her a smile. It dimmed slightly when she asked if she could help. He gulped, looking away again. "...Not really," was all he said. Cross couldn't help, only make the imprinting stronger. But, Zane knew that even if he tried with all his will, he wouldn't be able to stay away from her. He should just tell her...she already knows he's a wolf. She already knows everything. Even the stories. "Not really something anyone can help me with." He said, letting out a strained chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Talon saw that Zane was hiding it still, the imprinting. he picked up on it and was use to it; but he wondered though how long it would be before he imprinted on someone. There was Danille, but he wan't going to tell anyone about that cause for one thing he wasn't sure and a second thing she was a blood sucking leech.
"Hey, lets start walkingbefore the cops see us." Talon said, trying to change the subject. He walked ahead. "I don't know about you, but I don't want to get caught by Sheriff Coxwell out here."
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:57 pm

"Alright. Just figured I ask." Cross wasn't going to pry into his head, she knew that something was up and it kept dancing around her head as she knew all the stories and everything but there was something that wasn't right about one. Talon caught her attention and it was a good idea. "Well talk to me when you want. I always got an open ear." Cross said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)   A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A broken home and a broken soul- Cross's house (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next