Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
demona

demona

Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) Empty
PostSubject: Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi)   Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:36 pm

moritos woke up in a dark room of the Volturi castle, on the cellar floor that faced him with a problem. He had no idea really where he was, but the chains on his feet werereal enough for him. "Jane! Mother!" Moritos bashed on the door but something knocked back as they told him to be silent. This was the first time he was evr cptured. he tells his moter to give him space to be himself, and now he is trapped in a dark place. Trying to break the chains on his feet was a problem as his strength didn't work.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi)   Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:51 pm

the vampires threw drake into the dungeon tossing him against the wall. Drake landed as the doors closed, he saw moritos and knew that his was trouble. "Hey." He said weakly. right now even moritos's blood is smelling good. But his fear went to ansley.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi)   Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:03 am

Opening his eyes, he saw the man being tossed into the room with him. he knew it was Drake as he remembered him from Dracul's castle. Last he saw Drake was with Ansley at the party. "You okay?" Of course he wasn't okay, drake looked like he was from hell.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi)   Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Julius walked in staring at the two, using his powers to manipulate their bones as Drake was about to hang himself. Forcing them outside the made them keep walking as he didn't want anyone to die. controlling moritos was harder than Drake. Drake hung his head walking forward as he sensed Ansley outside. the woman that he loved was planning to be with Aro...he just wanted to be in a corner.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi)   Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moritos trapped in the dark (open to volturi)
Page 1 of 1