Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Renata [of the Volturi] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Renata [of the Volturi] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Renata [of the Volturi] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Renata [of the Volturi] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Renata [of the Volturi] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Renata [of the Volturi] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Renata [of the Volturi] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Renata [of the Volturi] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Renata [of the Volturi] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Renata [of the Volturi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tay

Tay

Renata [of the Volturi] Empty
PostSubject: Renata [of the Volturi]   Renata [of the Volturi] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Renata [of the Volturi] 00011413

Name: Renata

Race: Vampire

Birth Day: December 3

Description: Renata has brunette hair that runs down to her mid-back. Her eyes are a rich crimson when she is not thirsty, but black when she is. Her skin is very pale(of course), and she has a slim figure.

History: Renata was born somewhere in the late 1400s, and she lived in England. She was happy with her family, however strange it seems. Her life was good, and she was cared for. But, the night was the end of all the happiness. She was 20, had gotten married recently, and was out doing errands. But, as the darkness fell over the town as twilight approached, she was still out. She was walking back to her home, thinking. Then, out of nowhere she had gotten snatched into an alleyway.

She was bitten by a vampire who hadn’t fed in a long time. But, when they had heard the noise of others coming, it had left. So, she was left on the street, dying. Or at least that’s what she had thought. The truth was, she was turning into a vampire. It was excruciating pain, unimaginable for anyone to infer. So, she suffered, and for some reason, when she awoke from what had seemed like the worst nightmare, she was in the woods. She didn’t know how she had got there, but she felt a burning, dry sensation in her throat.

For a few years, she was on her own, feeding when she needed, leaving when she thought it was necessary or just got bored with the place she was at. She had noticed that if she didn’t want a particular person coming near her, and they had already started, they would just avert from heading to her, then looked confused and dazed. She didn’t know what it meant. A few years later, the Volturi found her and thought her of having immense potential. She thus joined the Volturi and has been with them ever since, being Aro’s bodyguard.

Personality: Renata is quiet, not saying much unless it is needed. Her temperament depends on how irritated or angry a person makes her, though it is quite difficult to get her to the point of being furious. She is thoughtful and very protective of her master, Aro. She is very serious, and usually never goofs around.

Strengths: Using her ability, protecting Aro, ignoring snide comments, getting along with the other members of the guard.

Weaknesses: When she can’t protect Aro, getting angry, being playful

Ability: To divert physical attacks, so if someone were to walk toward her they would immediately go the other way, not remembering why they wanted to go the first way at all.

Family: The Volturi

Friends: The Volturi(she lives with them, so naturally)

Other: N/A

(I just made it seem possible, so I had fun making her history and stuff)
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Renata [of the Volturi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renata [of the Volturi]   Renata [of the Volturi] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:29 pm

approved. finally the volturi have shown up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com

Renata [of the Volturi]
Page 1 of 1