Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Volturi Thone room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lauren

Lauren

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Aro sat in his chair in the throne room. Everyone seemed to be off somewhere taking care of the careless vampires who allow humans to find out about them. But he wasn't quite sure where Jane had run off to. She had been gone for a rather long time and he began to worry. but he knew that Jane was perfectly able to take care of herself. she was probably off somewhere having her fun with a few humans.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Renata walked through the familiar halls of her home. She was heading back to the throne room to greet Aro and take her place as guarding him. Her almost silent footsteps echoed off the stone walls. Just a very slight sound, a silent brush. Her dark cloak flowed around her with her steps, the hood shadowing her face. Renata, soon enough, came to the entrance to the throne room. She could sense Aro was in there. She walked in. "Master." She said softly, bowing her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Lauren

Lauren

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:34 am

A smile went across Aro's face when he noticed that Rentana had entered the room. He stood to greet her in his usual manor with his hands folded together in front of him. "Renata, my dear welcome. You seem to be the only one around these days. I do wonder where everyone else has run off to." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:45 pm

She gave a small smile before letting her hood fall back. Her brown hair waved slightly when she took a few steps. Renata studied Aro a bit, then sighed. "I wonder that too. But, sadly, I have no more of an idea than you." She lied quietly, giving a small frown. Her voice was smooth, and showed nothing. And, surpringly enough, neither did her eyes. She had managed to lie to Aro. And it sounded like the truth. "I guess being here all the time doesn't always have it's wonders. Sometimes traveling and fresh air helps. And besides, some of them haven't been out in a year or so. So, I guess it would be ok, wouldn't it?" She said softly, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Aro nodded his head. "You are quite right. Being in one place for very long is never fun. Have you heard of anything that demands my attention?" He paused looking at Renata. Something wasn't quite right, she looked as if she was hiding something, although she was hiding it very well. He would let this one slide. "Any word on my dear friend Dracul? I do so hope that he changes his mind about things. We used to be the best of friends."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:08 pm

She shook her head slightly. "Nothing, really. Not much different outside, sadly. No problems." She said, sighing. Renata noticed the very, very slight suspicion flicker in his eyes for a moment then fade. She frowned slightly. "Nothing on Dracul either." She said softly, looking at him with slightly sad eyes. Renata was sort of solemn she had nothing to report back to Aro. The one thing she could wouldn't be good for Alec. She let out a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:13 pm

nodding his head he sat back down in his chair. "I did hear or a slight problem that the Darkous family had with two of their own. Amber and Henry I do believe it was. I do not know the details, only that they were being taken to Dracul for some reason. Do you think that you will be able to find them and bring them to me? I do so wish to learn why they were running." A smirk went across his face.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:38 pm

((bum bum bummmm))

Henry came into the room as his mate Amber was trying to keep winry's visions preoccupied. Walking into the room, he knew only one way to get rid of selene to try and not get killed. Seeing Renata, he had no beef with her as this is hs first time meeting her. Looking at Aro this was hisfirst time meting him as well, but the look o the man told him tat it was aro.
"Sir." He bowed his head. "Please hear me, cause I have dire news about exposure in America."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Lauren

Lauren

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:45 pm

A smile went across Aro's face when the visitor entered. "Ah, a guest. How may I be of assistance to you my dear fellow?" Aro had his hands folded in front of him with a rather cheerful look on his face. The news of something that he might have to take care of was most exciting and he was eager to hear what the boy had to say. He hadn't heard anything about America since the Cullen's had turned Bella and then there was the event with the child Renesme.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Henry was pressed for time since his sister Winry is looking for them. They are being hunted cause they want to kill the humans who know the secret in eternal rose.
"My sister Princess Selene Darkous and Drake RAzorite exposed themselves to two humans. And two other humans know. We tried to kill or turn them, but they both stopped us. We were afraid of them exposing us." Henry had lied but he made sure all his memories and thoughts were changed to show his side and only his side. "Now they plan to kill us for trying to keep the vampires a secret." Henry kept his head bowed and his voice calm. As he remembered Selene telling him that when meeting an immortal older than yourself. show nothing but respect.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:18 pm

"This is most interesting." He stood and walked closer to Henry. "If what you say is true then you won't mind me having a look at your thoughts?" He held his hands out to Henry. "I just want to be sure that what you say is true before I go and speak with your family. After all, there is no need to kill those who do not deserve it." He remained calm, but his cheerful manor sort of melted away when hearing that the heir to Dracul's throne was going against everything that he was fighting to keep a secret.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Henry smirked as he walked forward towards Aro dressed in blue jeans and a white t-shirt cause he had been running like hell. Holding out his hand. "I have no problem with that." He was told once how to trick the volturi so he knew how to move his thoughts around. He would allow the event at the party play out where everyone went to defend the humans even Alice and Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Aro watched all of Henry's thought play out just as he said. When he saw Alice and Jasper he pulled back. "My, my, my. Why, the lovely Alice was involved. A shame really. She had become so close to me. I would hate to have to lose such a valuable asset to the Volturi. Tell me, Henry was it? The humans, their names are Troy and Ansley correct? From what you have shown me they both have a very special quality about them. It seems that Troy is not effected by Selene's powers. I have seen that before, Ah yes. It was with young bella I believe. Troy would make a lovely addition to the Volturi family. and Ansley, she is so beautiful. I am sure that as a vampire she would be even more lovely and I am so very lonely here. I think that she would be a perfect mate for me." Aro's wheels in his head were turning, this would be a great time to test Dracul and see what he would really do to protect his family.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:59 pm

((Oh shit))

Henry's eyes widened when he spoke about Ansley and Troy becoming vampires and joining them. Now the volturi are interested and worse of all his brother was in the middle of it.
"Yes sir. Troy has immunity to Selene's powers. Only mentally though. ansley is Drake's mate. she seems to be able to feel things I believe." Henry said. He wasn't sure how to explain it. But the girl seemed to be unafraid and makes people smile around them. "There is a moon child werewolf named Lucious that is interested in them as well." He knew that Aro would be doing this to go against Aro. "From what I have been told. Selene is taking them to Romania next month or Dracul is coming to her. But that might change sinec we left the Darkous family."
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 pm

[[ lmao I thought that I would add in a little Drama there.]]

"Well then, I will just have to pay a visit when my dear friend Dracul is not there. After all we don't need a vampire war breaking out in the middle of Tennessee now do we? And of course we would have to go before they were taken to Romania, it would be most unfortunate if I was unable to meet them before they left." A smile went across his face when he heard of what Ansley would be capable of if she was turned. From the sound of it she would be able to do what Jasper can, manipulate emotions. "Henry, you wouldn't mind showing me where all of these lovely people live would you? I am most intrigued by this whole event." He walked around Henry "And in return for you helping the Volturi, I can in sure you and your mate's safety from anything that Princess Selene would try. your life's would be with in the safety of the Volturi guard. I would also be most pleased if you would consider joining us. Your ability could be put to great use in keeping order in our world."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:16 pm

that made him smile, to think that him and amber didn't need to run from the volturi but instead join them. they would be of actual use to them. "I would be honored to serve the volturi instead of that idiot Dracul." He spoke coldly knowing that he would have to pay for those words. "I can. and I will." Henry planned on doing everything he could to please Aro to actually be useful but at the same time end his sister Selene.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Aro clapped his hands together once and smiled. "Oh how wonderful! Welcome to the Family Henry. But I do wish that you wouldn't speak harshly of my dear friend. We may not see eye to eye on things but I am hoping that , that will change over time." He looked over to Renata. "My dear would you please get four plane tickets to Tennessee? we will be going on a small trip."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:32 pm

'very well." Henry smiled, standing up straight, he wondered how long Amber could keep it up. his phone went off as he totally forgot about his phone. Opening it, he saw that it was Selene. TRAITOR!!! I WASN'T GOING TO LET THEM KILL YOU. BUT NOW YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!!! Henry's face went blank. Selene wasn't really going to kill them, but he was tired of her games and so was amber. he stared at aro bowing his head. "I look forward to this trip."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Renata watched and listened to the conversation in silence. She nodded, giving a small smile. "Yes Master. I'll get them as soon as possible. But, you don't need me here right now, do you...?" She asked uncertainly. She didn't know if she should go or not. Her crimson eyes flashed a bit and she frowned. Renata didn't much approve of this movement. But...she had to do what Aro said. He had taken her in, taught her, and she was repaying him. By protecting and following him. Sadly, she was starting to reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:50 pm

"If you would rather stay here that is fine my dear. The others will return soon , you may stay here and make sure that things run the way they should. But, you also deserve to get out and away from the castle so if you change your mind." he smiled at her then looked to Henry. "Now my son, lets go meet these lovely humans shall we?" He was eager to go meet them, especially Ansley. He would be able to deal with Troy in time. but he would first have to win the human girl over first.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:55 pm

"Should I go with you though? Because what if they try to hurt you..." She said, trailing off. Panic sparked in her, and she gulped a bit. Renata didn't look up. She was calculating. The coven they were speaking of would protect the humans. therefore, danger was inevitable. She didn't want Aro hurt, not at all. That was the thing Renata feared the most. Aro getting hurt, or worse: killed.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:01 am

"Don't worry my dear." He walked to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "I am sure that I will be perfectly safe. They wouldn't risk exposing themselves even more the the entire town. Right now only a few humans know and I would prefer that it stayed that way." He saw the fear in her eyes and he wished that he could ease her fear. "But if you would rather come with us then that is perfectly okay with me." He smiled at her letting her know that what ever she chose he would be okay with.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:07 am

Renata didn't ease when he placed his hand on her should as she normally would have. Amazingly enough, she was more worried this time than when the Volturi had faced the Cullen's alliance. Aro had a point but she really didn't feel like taking chances. "I'd feel more comfortable accompanying you, as precaution." She said, nodding a bit. That, going with him, would make her breathe a bit easier.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:14 am

Nodding his head he smiled at Renata and kissed her forehead gently. "I am so very pleased that you are coming my dear. The more the merrier I do believe is the term. Now then, Henry. go get your lovely wife, I would love to meet her before we go on our journey." He looked to one of the human servants and ordered them to go pack his and Renata's things for their trip to America.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Renata gave a very small smile but felt strained. This didn't sound good to her, not at all. But she didn't want to make Aro suspicious. That wouldn't be a good thing. But, she felt her curiousity spark when she heard Aro speak about Henry getting his wife. Renata was curious as to how she acted, what she looked like, all of that. And whether or not she felt she could trust her or not. That was the main thing. She felt very assured that she could go with Aro, and also know what was going on. More importantly, she would be able to find out if it was exactly a good thing or not. "A pleasure." She murmured in a slightly late response to Aro saying he was pleased with her going. She kept her words sounding respectful, not wanting to show her frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Volturi Thone room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volturi Thone room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next