Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Anesia's room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:02 am

Anesia walked into her old room and smiled. Nothing at all had changed. She guess that she had Dracul to thank for that. She walked over to the old desk in the corner and ran her hand over the top of it. There had many times that she had written on that desk trying to find Carlous. As she thought about what had happened she got a sort of sick feeling in her stomach. Walking over to the window she looked out at the land. It was her home and she was so happy to be back at last.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Angelina walked towards Aneisa's room, wanting to greet her. She saw the door open and leaned in the doorway. She knocked on the door softly, and a small, childish smile came onto her face. "Hey Aneisa." She said, nodding to her with a smile on her face. Angelina liked to greet people, especially friends. A weird, childish thing, but it was the thing she did and enjoyed. Her eyes watched Aneisa for a moment, measuring her expression.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Anisea turned around when she heard the voice. She wasn't expecting anyone to greet her. Usually the castle was pretty empty. When she saw the girl a soft smile went across her face. "Hello there." she wondered how the girl knew her name. From what she could remember she had never met this girl before. But then again she had met many people and she could have just forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:32 am

She watched her turn around and face her then a small bit of surprise in her eyes. But she kept it well hid. Angelina was curious as to what the surprise was for. Probably her being here...A grin was on her lips. "I'm Angelina Hazel." She said, giggling a bit. Angelina's dark crimson eyes watched Aneisa, a smile on her lips. She also noticed confusion. Like how she knew her name..."Sorry, Dracul told me of you coming." She said sheepishly, but then shrugged with a small, gentle smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 pm

"I didn't know that Dracul really cared that much that I was back." She laughed and shrugged. "It is a pleasure to meet you Angelina." She smiled at her. She seemed to be a very nice girl. "So how long have you known Dracul?" She was curios to know if she was a new friend or a rather old friend like she was.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Angelina watched her, and then a slightly sad smile came to her lips. "I've known Dracul for a very long time. He's the one who found me after my brother turned me, before my brother killed me, I would rather say. But, for taking me in I had to repay him somehow. So...I've been here since." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:54 pm

"Hmm you must have come after I had left. I was turned by my.." She paused trying to think of the right term for the scum that turned her and killed her family. "my, ex-husband. It's a long story...." She sighed trying to forget the memory that had just come to her mind. It was one of when she was a child and her parents dying, then one of her on her wedding night when her husband attacked her. These were things that she wished that would just go away. Many vampires before her had lost their human memories, she wished that she was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Angelina gave a slightly childish grin. "Probably, I haven't seen you around here before. But, still, a pleasure to meet you." She said brightly, then giggled a bit. She studied Aneisa's expression and pursed her lips. Then guessed. "Memories? Irritating. You'd think that after you're turned, they would be long gone. It's the same for me." She said, shrugging a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:36 am

"Yeah, I wish they would go away already. I know several who are much much younger than I am and they don't remember one thing. That is not the case with me sadly." This girl was good, she needed to talk to her more. Just by the look on her face she had guessed two things that were right. She was almost like Selene in a way, which made Anesia smile. "Do you know if Selene has been around lately? I have missed seeing that girl around."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:25 pm

Angelina gave a small laugh. "Same with me. Irritating, but sometimes it can helpful. And I will wait for the day to come when that comes to my perspective." She said, giving a smile. She shook her head, her smile dimming immensely, "No, she hasn't been around. But, she's the reason that Dracul isn't here at the moment. She called upon him because Aro is after the human she fell in love with, Troy, and Ansley, the one that the halfbreed from the Razorites fell in love with. And Amber and Henry from Selene's coven is the cause for the chaos..." She said, shaking her head. Then she gave a small laugh. "But, it will be over with soon enough." She said, shrugging as she gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:14 pm

"Those two are going to get themselves killed if they keep up. I remember a long time ago when they acted like this. Dracul almost did not let them live, but Selene asked for them to stay alive and that she would look after them. That girl has such a big heart, I am happy to hear that she has found someone for her to love and be loved in return." She smirked "And as for Drake, anyone that will put up with him has my respect." She laughed remembering that he could be somewhat of a jerk to everyone. she had once had a run in with him when she was searching for her ex-husband.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Her laugh echoed slightly through the empty hall behind her. "Well, thats not exactly a bad thing though, is it? They have...some self control. But, it seems not enough." She said, shaking her head with a small smile on her lips. A grin came to Angelina's lips. "Yes, Selene is great. A pleasure to have around. I'd actually be honored to meet the lucky human who won her heart over." She said, giving a little giggle. She rolled her eyes. "Very true. But, really, he isn't that bad. I've only met him once before but he really seemed quite decent to me." She said, shrugging as she gave a smile. "But, I've heard that Ansley is a sweet girl. So, a good thing for Drake." Angelina said, shaking her head as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:12 pm

"I guess you are right. But they really should learn to control them selves better." She laughed "You know I think that I would have payed money to see Selene and Drake beat them up for messing with the ones that they love. That would have been very amusing." She could just picture Selene throwing Amber and Henry across he room. " I personally think that Drake , has his moments. He can be nice when he wants to." she smirked. He was a very good musician and he knew how to get what he wanted with that voice of his.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:15 pm

"Well...hmm...I could always call on my old friend, Varali, to help out. Her commands are very useful. But, then again, I think Drake has the power of controlling others as well. But, two would be better than one." She said, laughing softly. Angelina looked at Aneisa closely. "Well, everyone takes some time be able to control themselves. But...Henry and Amber have had their time. Perhaps some time in exile could help...or something else. But, if I was in Selene's or Drake's position, punishment would probably be necessary..." She mused, her voice trailing off. Her lips pursed as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 pm

"I suppose you are right. But I think that Drake and the Darkous' family can handle things. Besides with Dracul there things should be okay. I am beginning to think that Eternal Rose is being over run by the supernatural world." She laughed lightly. It really did seem like anyone and everyone was going to that one spot in the small state of Tennessee. She tried to think of why they would all want to go there but nothing really came to mind. After all it was just another everyday town with vampires. Most towns in the world had atleast a few in them. but this one had several dozen. Then on top of that the werewolves. "I'm not planning on going back to America for a long time. It's nice there but I missed home."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:51 pm

"I know the feeling. Venturing out can be fun, but home is the most comfort. I don't like leaving this place much." She said softly, giving a small smile. A small laugh escaped her lips. "Probably. But, I think Varali is in their area, well...I think in their city actually. Peculiar, but-" she shrugged. She nodded, a grin gracing her lips. "Dracul probably will help with the situation. Well, theres no 'probably' about it, actually. I'm anxious to see how it turns out." Angelina said, giving a gentle laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Anesia laughed "I am as well. Things in that town can always get interesting. I know that when I was in America I was always hearing about the wolves in Eternal Rose. I am surprised that they have been so gracious to the Darkous family and their friends." She walked out of her room and into the hallway where Angelina was. "Would you like to take a walk around the castle with me? I think that I need to learn my way around since it has been a while since I was here last."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Angelina sighed softly. "Naturally. The wolves over their are quite interesting. I'm surprised they allow other beings in town besides the Darkous family when they alone are a lot to handle with their gifts." She said, shaking her head. It seemed bizarre that the wolves could handle 7 vampires yet still allow more immortals to come into town. She gave a smile. "Sure, why not. I can give you the whole tour." She said, beckoning with her hand as she took a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Ansiea smiled and nodded her head. "Thanks. I am pretty sure that I would get lost. I remember my first time here I actually did get lost and poor Dracul had to figure out where I was." She laughed. "I am surprised as well that the wolves have allowed the others to come. They are more gracious than when I first met them." She started to walk down the hall way looking around trying to remember things about the castle.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 pm

A laugh escaped Angelina's lips. "If I was gone for a while, I would do the same. Don't feel bad." She said, grinning at her. Angelina rolled her eyes. "For me it wasn't that bad. I got lost but found my way back the throne room after...5 hours, 7 tops. I swear, you would've laughed at how feebly I tried to find my way back." She said, smiling. Angelina looked to the door they passed. "Vlixer's room." She murmured, giving a small sigh. "Definitely a very true fact. Now they don't try to kill every other immortal that shows up. But, that might have been the better tactic considering all of them that are heading there now..." Angelina said, trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Anesia laughed. "After a few hours I just kinda gave up on trying to find my way back. I didn't think that it would have been a good idea to continue to get myself lost, even more than what I already was." she kept looking around."I remember when Selene and her family had first help establish Eternal Rose, those mutts made alot of trouble for them. Which is why they made the truce, but I don't know how well that it's going to hold up with all of our kind sort of over running the place now."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:55 pm

She gave a small laugh. "Sadly, I wasn't the same way. And I guess it paid off...sort of." She said, shrugging as she gave a smile. "My room." She murmured. Angelina listened intently to Aneisa as she spoke. She nodded in understanding, a gentle smile on her face. "Very true, the truce might fail soon. And, I might actually be sort of sad about that." She said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:50 pm

"Didn't you say the room back there was Vlixer's room? I haven't seen him around yet." She remembered him from when she first came to Dracul for help. He was also one of the ones that helped find her when she got lost in the castle that one time. "I'll be sad to if the truce falls through." Things were getting pretty bad in Eternal Rose. Or soo she had heard.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Angelina nodded. "He's in there, though probably burning something..." She said, a small playful grin coming to her lips. It faltered to a grimace at the mention of the truce failing. "The truce keeps vampires from feeding off of the humans in that land. Just think of how bad it would be if the truce failed." she said, frowning. But Angelina decided to move onto to a lighter subject. "Would you like to go see Vlixer? I'm sure he'd be pretty happy to see you back." She said, smiling at Aneisa.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:43 am

A smile went across Anesia's face. "That sounds good to me. It will be nice to see an old friend." She looked back at his room and turned around and walked back towards his room. she could see some smoke coming out from under the door and she could also smell it. "Oh yeah, he is definitely in there." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anesia's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anesia's room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next