Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Anesia's room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tay

Tay

Anesia's room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Angelina smiled as she walked after Aneisa. She rolled her eyes, then kicked at the door. "Vlix, come on out. There's an old friend here who wants to see you." She said, putting her head on her hip as she waited impatiently. Her nose smelt the burnt wood through the door. "You can finish burning the wood after you say hello and hang out for a bit." She said, her voice showing her impatience.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vlixer burned the piece of wood, making the fire consume it completely. He extinguished it as he heard someone kick at the door. He knew that must mean it was Angelina, that was how she supposedly 'greeted' him when she called upon him. He rolled his eyes, getting up as he heard her speak. "Fine, fine..." He said, brushing the ashes off into a waste-basket by the table. Then he went to his room's door and opened it. A smile went on his face as he saw both Angelina and one of his friends, Aneisa. He hasn't seen her in years. "Aneisa, nice to have you back." He said, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:17 pm

watching Angelina she laughed a bit. She could tell that this was someting that she did alot. When she heard the way they spoke to eachother it made her chuckle. Anisea smiled when Vlixer opened the door. It was nice to see an old friend. "Hello there Vlixer. Long time no see." she brushed her hair behind her ear then crossed her arms over her chest. "We were taking a walk around the castle, so that maybe this time I won't get lost." she laughed
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Angelina laughed, watching them. "This time I didn't have to drag you out." she said, rolling her eyes then shaking her head in mock-disappointment. Her eyes flickered between them, and a smile grew on her lips.

Vlixer nodded, chuckling. "It had been Aneisa. Good to have you back." He said, smiling. He rolled his eyes. Then a teasing smile came onto his lips as he looked at Angelina. "Sadly, thats not possible if you have Ms. Golden-Retriever over here." He said, nodding towards Angelina with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:35 pm

"Well hen I guess you will just have to save me again." She laughed.When she heard Angelina say that she didn't have to drag him out this time she wondered what she meant by that. "It's nice to finally be back home. I was geting home sick after a while." She smiled "So hall we be getting on with our castle walk? And not get lost... hopefully"
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:11 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Either one of us could save you. I know this place like the back of my hand." She said. Then she shot a glare at Vlixer. "I am not a dog." She said lowly, her eyes narrowing at him. She gave a pleasant, angelic smile towards Aneisa, seeming like a little angel. "Sure, why not. And you won't get lost. Not if you have me and Vlix." She said, giving a small laugh.

Vlixer chuckled. "You won't need to be saved if one of us are here." He pointed out, grinning. He narrowed his eyes playfully at Angelina. "You might not want to start that here, Ang. Maybe later, pup." He said, patting her head. Vlixer knew that would tick her off and he was just doing it for that reason. He smiled at Aneisa. "Ya, this place is something to miss." He said, nodding. Vlixer chuckled. "You won't get lost, Angelina is right. We both know this place real well." He said, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Anisea laughed. "Okay you two. We don't need any fighting. I don't think that Dracul would like it if he came back with ashes for a castle." She smiled at both of them then turned to start walking again. "So Vlix.. what have you been up too since I left?" She wanted to know since the last she saw him he was still trying to become one of Dracul's guards.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Angelina rolled her eyes, then looked at Aneisa. "I'm not the one who would start the fight." She said innocently, then gave a small laugh. She looked at Vlixer. "I have a feeling she's been gone for a long time and not even close to the time where I was here." She said, looking at them with a small frown.

Vlixer chuckled. "As if. You're usually the one who starts a fight if someone tells a little lie for a good reason." He said, shaking his head. He shrugged. "Not much, Dracul accepted me in and I've been working with my ability for a long time. It's still not perfect, even to this day. But, about...well, a while back Ms. Angelina Hazel showed up as a newborn and I helped train her and...whatever you do, don't tell a lie around her. That's her gift, sensing lies then forcing them out of you." He said, his lips in a small grimace.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:56 pm

"Well, either way. no fighting. I have had enough violence to last me awhile." she sighed thinking back to what all had happened in America. "But hey, the past is the past." she kept walking down the hall looking around.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 pm

"Well, bickering is inevitable but full on fighting, not exactly possible." She said, smiling. Then gave a small laugh. "Very true, though I would love to change my past considering my last human birthday was terrible." She said, sighing.

Vlixer shrugged. "Whatever works for you." He said, nodding at Aneisa respectfully. He sighed. "Sadly changing the past is inevitable. But, life is good." He said, chuckling. "So, what about you Aneisa? How has your time away been?" He asked, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:07 am

"It.. was... eventful. I spent most of my time in America, tracking down.. someone." She wasn't sure what word to use, but she had also remembered what Vlixer had said about Ang. She wasn't about to let her past be dug up. Killing her late husband wasn't something that she wanted the entire vampire world to know. She didn't really want to go into detail, but she was ready for Angelina to ask for more detail.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:57 am

Angelina frowned slightly and tried to bite back what she was going to say. Sadly, when it came to her gift and lies, that was impossible. "It wasn't just 'someone'..." She muttered, not looking at either of them. She really did kind of feel ashamed of her gift right now, and was restraining it so she didn't force the identity of the person out of her. Angelina knew it was personal, and wasn't going to ask, and wasn't going to make her do anything she didn't want to.

Vlixer nodded, because he knew who that someone was. His eyes went to Angelina when she spoke. He knew she was trying thard to keep herself together, and not to use her gift that acted automatically. Vlixer felt proud of her for doing that, but he tucked it away as he looked at Aneisa, measuring her expression.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:29 pm

"You are correct Angelina, it was more than just a someone. He..."She stopped before going on as visions of her past popped in her mind. "He was my.. husband." Anesia fell silent for a bit and kept walking. It had torn her heart that she had to kill the man she loved once.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:30 am

Angelina felt immensely guilty. "Sorry! I didn't mean to-I really didn't mean to bring up but...." She shook her head, frowning. Sometimes she hated her gift, sometimes she didn't. This was one of the times that she wished she didn't have it at all. Angelina looked down at her feet.

Vlixer frowned and his eyes went hard as he turned them on Angelina. But he saw how guilty she was and her stuttering on trying to make a proper apology. He sighed, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 am

Ansiea shook her hand. "No no, it's okay. You didn't do anything. I need to talk about it. Keeping it bottled up inside won't help me much. Besides, you didn't really ask me about it. so don't worry." She gave Angelina a soft smile. She was happy that atleast one of them knew the story. "Vlix... you can tell her the details later if you want to." She wasn't really ready to tell the whole story to anyone. She wasn't even able to say her late husbands name yet.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:42 am

She looked at her for a moment. "Still...sorry." She murmured, looking away from her again.

Vlixer sighed. Then looked back at Aneisa. "I'll probably have to considering she'll most likely pester me about it. She hates not knowing things, a product of her ability, so..." He shrugged. Then Vlixer looked back at Angelina. "Did you restrain your gift fully?" He asked her, raising an eyebrow. He knew what Angelina could do, and her force could be subtle or it could be obvious. Right now, he wondering if she had used it at all.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:32 am

"Really, Ang.. it's okay. You didn't do anything. I figured I would just save you from having to pry it out of me." she smiled softly. she stopped in front of a painting that Dracul had hanging up. It was one of him and Selene. "You know those to need to find people to love... they have been alone for way too long." She giggled. She turned and looked at Vlixer "And you need to find someone too. No one should have to live this life alone."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:40 am

Angelina sighed. "Thats what I was restraining. I had a feeling you didn't like the topic so I kept back the force so I didn't pry it out of you." She said, frowning. A smile came to Angelina's lips. "Well...if I've heard right I think Selene has a human that she's in love with..." She said, grinning widely at the two. Then took a step back. "I'm fine alone." She said, raising her hands in almost a surrendering fashion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vlixer shook his head. "I'm fine." He said, sighing. "I've been alone for a long time, so it doesn't really matter at all." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Anisea laughed softly. "You two never know. Things may turn around and you find someone that you love. for me.. that moment has come and gone. but who knows.. there may still be hope out there. It just might take a few hundred years." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:45 pm

"Well... I've been alone for 2,364 years...from the time I was changed, even when I was human...so what difference does it make?" Angelina said, shrugging as she looked at the ceiling to keep from looking at either of them. She bit her lip as she thought, now looking down at her feet. "So...if it hasn't happened already, I'm pretty sure it won't." She said, shrugging as she kept looking at her feet.

Vlixer grimaced. "And I'm about twice Ang's age, 4,685 years. So, I agree with her. And by now, no hope really exists." He said simply, shrugging. He pursed his lips. "Kind of hard to try to believe in that stuff now." He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:30 pm

"Well would you look at what I just got from Jewell Diamond.It's a picture of Dracul and a lady. They look pretty close." She giggled. "So see? there is hope for you two after all. And Dracul is how many years older than you?" She walked down the hall feeling victorious in this argument with a smile across her face.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Angelina hit her forehead with her palm. "Can we please stop talking about this?" She asked, and her voice sounded desperate. This was uncomfortable for her. "Dracul is...around 3,000 years older than me." She said, sighing heavily. Usually when she was like this others loved to push her just to see her mad, though it's not likely she would do anything. Angelina looked away from them, biting her lip.

Vlixer sighed, and restrained himself from doing exactly what Ang had. That was what he wanted to do. "Ang is right, can we stop talking about it?" He said hastily, and even he himself sounded slightly desperate. That was very rare. Since when has Vlixer Matinle ever been somewhat desperate? He shook his head. "Dracul is around 1,000 years older than me Aneisa. And what's the point of asking?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her. The only thing he was hoping is that she hadn't noticed the desperation in his voice by just a simple subject. That would give her a laugh for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:53 pm

"Would you two take a chill pill?" she laughed "You are sounding desperate or something." She turned to face them as she walked backwards. She didn't know what to say when Vlixer asked her why she brought it up. It was a good thing that she couldn't blush as a vampire otherwise that would have given it away. But even now with Angelina there she was going to have to be one heck of a good liar. "I was just curious and trying to make some sort of interesting conversation." She smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Her eyebrows furrowed, but she said nothing. Ang really didn't like to be called desperate, but at the moment that was correct. She didn't really like the subject of conversation. Her gift kind of made a fluttering feeling go off in her. Then confusion overwhelmed her. Along with irritation. She couldn't tell whether or not Aneisa was lying. Ang pouted, huffing. "That is not fair. I can't tell whether you're lying or not." She whined, frowning.

Vlixer narrowed his eyes slightly at Aneisa. Then he gave a small laugh after Angelina spoke. "Well...that's a first. Your gift has been thwarted Ms. Angelina Hazel." He said, smirking at her. Then he looked at Aneisa. "A first at confusing Ms. Truthfully over here, after just meeting her. Congratulations." He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Anisea laughed "All I can say is, it's my own personal gift." she smirked and then twirled around so that she was facing the right direction. The was very happy that Angelina had not seen through her lie. That was a close call, she didn't want to have to tell the real truth behind the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Angelina huffed, crossing her arms. Aneisa had been telling the truth, but also lying at the same time. An equal statement. She pursed her lips, shaking her head as she thought over the statement. Angelina was trying to see if it had been on the truthful side or lying side. This was something to ponder for a little bit for her. Something that's never happened.

Vlixer grinned at Aneisa. Then looked over at Angelina. She seemed to be thinking hard about something, but also a bit put out. Probably trying to figure out which way the answer Aneisa had provided went, he thought vaguely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anesia's room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next