Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Meeting of past aquaintences

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Dracul snapped his teeth to get Renata's attention. He was not thrilled with this conversation as it seemed the castle must smell like alec and Jane. he didn't want any other volturi to know. Staring at the girl as he kept his distance.
"Fine he does come here. It is not my place to tell who comes or goes. Just like if Caius asked me, I would say you were never here." Dracul spoke coldly. The girl can protect against physical attacks, but his mental ones culd crush her skull like a melon. But he decided against it. "You may come and go as you please."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Renata was indifferent at Dracul's anger. A smile almost went on her lips when he admitted that Alec did come here. A smile almost appeared. But, she really didn't want to be a nuisance and she had a feeling that would just tick him off even more. She pursed her lips. "I don't know if it'd be good idea to visit again if I'm this irritating." She said, shaking her head. Renata was persistant, and apparently that was not a good thing to be around Dracul. She knew what he could do, but surprisingly she wasn't scared. She studied his expression, then covered her face with her hair again. This time slightly shameful. "Sorry..." She muttered, slight guilt in her voice.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:20 am

Calming himself, he didn't want to lost his temper. though his physical attacks could have no effect on the girl his mental one could. So he wasn't going to kill anyone at the moment. "It is quite alright child. I just don't want others to get in trouble. I am stepping on feet that should not be stepped on." Dracul was right about that; he is speaking with more and more volturi lately. "You are still welcome here. Just right now I have alot on my mind, so I'm a bit irratated."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Renata sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you? It is not required of me to show my thoughts to Aro. So, Alec wouldn't get in trouble." She said impatiently, frowning at Dracul. "I know the feeling. Everyone was irritated from the Cullens and Bella Swan, when she was still human. She knew the secret...and they wouldn't turn her. Well...her mate, Edward, wouldn't. And then there was a confrontation and..." She shrugged, leaving the comment hanging. Renata assumed that Dracul would get her point.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:37 pm

He knew all about the Edward and Bella event, he was actually fond of it. it showed him that humans and vampires might be able to live with one antoher. Unlike Edward, Dracul knew that even what people called the damned, had a soul. A soul that is much like a humans but hid more than anything.
"It wasn't you I was worried about with that comment." Dracul knew that soon guests will be showing up probably in a day or two. Stepping side, his eyes stared at her. "Well there are four humans in a small town in the states that know. One an old grandmother, one a witch that is half human, and the other two are Drake's love Ansley. And a boy that apparently my dear Selene has fallen for, Troy. So I was all for that Bella and Edward couple." He knew about that very well since carlisle did visit him but he had to decline cause there were werewolves attacking the humans of his town.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Renata shrugged. "I'm not that against it. It just makes me nervous that one of them could tell. Then we would all be screwed over." She said, sighing heavily. She shook her head. "Humans are not too trustworthy sometimes, thats all." She said, shrugging. Her worry was always placed in the position of the secret getting out. That vampires roamed the earth with humans. If they knew, all of them, then it would be chaos. Thats exactly what Renata wanted to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Lifting his head, Dracul stared at Renata calmly. "I don't mind. In fact I encourage it as long as they chose someone that is trust worthy." Stepping to the side Dracul fell silent, thinking. if she was against his plans then why was she there. but she had told it, it was to repair an old friendship most likely. there was a time where Dracul was friendly with the Volturi when the old king ruled, but then things went down hill. "If Aro doesn't like it, I could care less. In one or two years the vampires will be exposed. that is our goal. Humans are humans, but they say that vampires are souless fiends. are we really Renata? Are we nothing to care abou when the world around us has so much to offer?"
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:24 am

She didn't look at him. Renata was breathing evenly. She didn't believe that. Vampires were no more of soul-less fiends than humans were. And they weren't. She gulped. "No, we're not. Humans don't understand that we used to be human too. And still are, somewhere on the inside. Though sometimes it is hard to realize that." She said. Renata shook her head. "We are something to care about." She said simply, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 am

"then why isolate ourselves from the humans?" He asked calmly. A maid came in giving him a glass full of marbles that looked like crystal to him in the glass.
"Master. We have just recieved a call from Tidus Darkous." The maid spoke calmlyand respectfully. "The two vampires escaped and ran to Voltera."
Dracul froze for a moment, his fear was not for himself but for his face. "Tell the others to watch the castle. And guard it, I'll go to America." Turning his head to Renata he had to go cause he knew that Aro would be on his way. "Sorry Renata but I think its best that you go home. I have to go." He walked out of the room quickly. "I look forward to our next meeting."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Renata shrugged. She bit her lip when she heard about two vampires in Volterra. She saw Dracul freeze a bit at the information. She nodded. "Thats probably a good idea." Renata said quietly, thinking about the possibility that Aro might get suspicious if he knew she had visited Dracul. Then she sighed. "Which may be soon." She murmured to herself in response to seeing him again. Then she turned with one fleeting glance towards Dracul. She lifted her hood up and it concealed her face. "Until next time Dracul." She said. Then Renata walked away.

(End of Topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Meeting of past aquaintences - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of past aquaintences
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2