Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tay

Tay

The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) Empty
PostSubject: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:45 am

Zane sighed, sitting down by the lake. He had told Cross to meet him here. He was going to tell her. Tell her that he had imprinted on her. He was dreading it. But she had noticed his behavior. She deserved the truth. He gulped, shaking his head a bit. Cross probably wouldn't hang out with him anymore once he told her, thats what he was dreading. It was weird for him, having imprinted on his best friend. But, expected. He closed his eyes, leaning on one of his arms. Zane was thinking about how her reaction would go.

He would tell her, she would be quiet, then leave. Simple as that. It pained him to think about it. He sighed, shaking his head as he opened his eyes again. His thoughts were jumbled. He didn't pay attention to anything around him at that moment. He didn't want to think about the aftermath. He just wanted to think about actually telling her. Thats what he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:46 am

After being told to meet Zane at the lake, she got a feeling that something is up. she wondered if she did something, or if he is hurt. She knew that Zane has been acting weird, she just hoped that he didn't hurt someone. Running through the trees, she kept off the highway till she came to the lake.
Seeing zane there, he seemed a little uneasy. Normally she didn't get called out to places cause they were normally patrolling. Walking towards him. "Zane. Is everything alright?" Cross asked, she was worried maybe someone upset him. Or worse him and Talon had a fight. She wasn't sure if she should get too close or not.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Zane heard Cross's quick footsteps. And now he would have to tell her. He didn't get why it would be so hard...yet he did. She was his best friend. That was the thing that caused him to not know and to know why it would be hard to tell her. He looked at her when she said his name, then asked if everything was alright. That one would be a hard one to answer. He would be lying if he said yes. He would be lying if he said no. He went with the reassuring one. "Ya, everything is alright...kind of." He said, hesitating at the end. Right now he felt vulnerable, something he almost never was. And also he was almost never nervous or anything of the sort. Until now.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 pm

tilting her head hearing that at the end, kind of. she wondered what it could be. his attitude lately has made her think that maybe he is wanting to hang with the guys more or at least hold onto something. In her mind, she thought he was the coolest guy, but at the same time she was scared to admit her feeling cause those she has ever loved like her parents left her. everyone that she cared for, ended up leaving and abandoning her, so she didn't want the same thing to happen to Zane. With a smile on her face, she had regained her sight again.
"Kind of. need help with something?" Cross asked, her eyes looked at him up and down as she walked up to him. Stopping a few feet away from him. "You picked a good day to talk. it looks rather nice." Cross smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Zane shrugged. "Not really anything anyone can help me with." He said, sighing. Then he realized that Cross would recognize those words. He had already said something almost the exact words before. He shrugged again, pursing his lips. "I guess it is a good day." He said, chuckling. "And also, after I tell you what I've wanted to talk to you about...you probably won't want to be around me anymore." He said quietly, but still loud enough that she would here. He knew that was most likely true.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Hearing those words, Zane had her whole attention now. not want to be around him anymore that was something she would never do. she wondered why he said that; worried about what he might do she began to wonder if she angered the wolf pack or something. Or if her aunt hurt his mother or something; she wasn't sure what to do. "I'm listening. I won't avoid you I promise." Cross told him. She just hoped that it wasn't what she thought. She didn't want to lose a good friend like Zane.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Zane sighed softly, shaking his head. "Well...uh...well, I..." He stuttered a bit. Then he decided to just get it over with. "I imprinted on you. You know the stories..." He said, shaking his head a bit. He didn't look at her. He just wanted to get up and run. And now what he knew what would happen would most likely. Unless Cross hadn't been lying when she had said she wouldn't avoid him. Zane hoped that she really did mean that. Otherwise, he would be screwed over.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:36 pm

She knew the stories alright and when she heard him speak about imprinting on her; she finally clued in about how he has been acting lately. It was true; Zane had been acting weird just around her mainly. But then again, if something happened to where they get into a big fight it would ruin their friendship. But she promised Zane she wouldn't run and she won't. She was tired of running from things.
"Cool." Cross said, she wasn't sure about how to answer it. She did like Zane, alot than she wanted to say. But even her words would make it sound screwed up. "Why didn't you tell me in the first place? I been thinking you were pissed off at me for something." Cross giggled.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:09 am

Zane bit back a grin when she didn't react as he had thought. She thought it was 'cool'. That was good. Which meant he wasn't screwed over, which made him happy. He chuckled softly, but it was strained. "Well, let's see: you're my best friend so it'd be weird if I just told you. And also the fact I thought you would probably avoid me..." he said, trailing off. He still didn't look at her, not wanting to. His thoughts were jumbled with happiness and relief. Making him slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:16 am

Cross stared at him trying to hide a laugh that was hidden inside of her. "I am glad that you told me. But if you were worried about that, guess you got more to learn about me." Cross nudged him with her elbow before stepping back a foot or two. "I wouldn't do that. As long as you don't void me cause of this, its all good." Cross smiled giving two thumbs up. Wondering though what it meant, she liked him as well but she didn't know if she should tell him or not. Biting her tongue she stared at him. "guess its a good thing, cause I was going to tell you I liked you one day. Just didn't expect you to be the first to say it." She hoped it didn't come out like an insult.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 am

Zane rolled his eyes. "You really should've told me sooner. Then this would've been a lot easier." He said, shaking his head. He still wouldn't look at Cross. Right now, he felt light headed enough. Which was weird, considering he was always the firm, stable, calm one. Well...look at Zane Arcata now...he was nervous around a girl. Cross, his best friend. Who he had imprinted on. He chuckled. "Of course I would be the first to say it." He said sarcastically, smirking slightly at her. "But...still. This would've been a lot easier if you would've told me sooner." He said, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:31 am

Cross looked at the ground feeling sort of bad now cause he told her that. She should have, but her fear got in the way. those she loved like her parents just left, and her father it seems isn't coming back into her life for a long time. And looking at the way she has been raised, being hurt mentally was the last thing she wanted.
"I was scared. Scared that the one person I cared for and respected the most, would reject me and avoid me." Cross still felt bad that she got him to tell her first. She should have said something before. But now she just pushed it aside and smiled. "But its all good. Question though...what now?"
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:44 am

Zane sighed, understanding. He knew her situation. He shook his head. "The opposite. I'd probably be overjoyed." He said, smiling at her. He shrugged when she wondered what now. He did too. He didn't know what she wanted...but what she wanted would probably be best. And also...Zane would probably do almost anything she wanted. He chuckled softly. "I don't know what to do now." He said honestly, sighing. "What do you think?" He asked, looking at her. It was her decision. So, whatever she wanted them to be, so be it. As long as it wasn't to ignore each other. That would be torture. But...then again she probably wouldn't say that. Zane grinned at the thought of that.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:50 am

Bitting her lip yet again, she began to feel like a vampire as he was making her chose and she didn't really know herself. She normally stayed away from dating and everything cause she didn't want to bring anyone home. Looking at Zane though, her mind went in circles deciding on what to do. Folding her arms acrossed her chest her mind could only come up with one answer.
"We could give it a shot. One rule though, no chick flicks." Cross tried to make a joke with the end, but thinking what the hell. It wouldn't hurt to give it a shot, and then if it doesn't work out she knew that they could probably be friends still with no regrets she liked him alot and he was her best friend. "Do you think i'm even worth it?" that was the one thing other than the other one she wanted answered. was she worth his time to even try, cause she felt that he would just be worth it cause she doesn't have to worry about him being shot.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:02 am

Zane tried not to worry when he saw her considering. He smiled at her and then laughed when she mentioned chick flicks. "Never in my life. Trust me." He said, chuckling softly. He looked at her, confused when she asked if she was worth it. "Why would you even ask a ridiculous question like that?" He said gently, smiling slightly at her. "You are worth it Cross. I guarantee you are." He continued, his voice soft. He really didn't want her worrying over whether or not she was worth. Because Zane knew she was. That was for sure. And, he really didn't know why she would question that.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:10 am

A smile appeared on her face, she was gladthat he said that though she wasn't sure about the question though. The mental abuse from her aunt always toldher that she was worhtless but she knew better than to believe that. but at times it shows in her emotions about it.
"Great." She chuckled. "Um...I guess were going out now?" Cross asked, she wasn't sure on the whole part. But she wasn't going to answer his question, so she asked with another question. It made her head spin as she tried to avoid that answer. "Sorry, my mind just isn't working right now." Cross put her hands in her pockets as a small wind blew over the area.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:23 am

He smiled a bit at her. "I guess so." He said. He noticed her awkwardness when he asked about why she asked the ridiculous question; if she was worth it. And he didn't miss when she dodged the question. But he didn't know why. He shrugged, chuckling a bit. "Well, if a person's mind didn't work at one minute, wouldn't it be kind sad? No one can be perfect." He said. But, he almost added that she was in his mind. Ugh...imprinting really did change him. "You know it was really a strain for me for a week or so. I didn't keep track, 'cuz I actually figured out I imprinted on you. Sorry for making ya think I hated you..." He muttered the last part guiltily.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:33 am

WAvying her arms in the air like a cartoon character tomake him smile, Cross laughed. "Oh don't feel guilty. You save me lots of times, ti should be me feeling guilty." Cross walked up to him and this time didn't back away. giving a laugh though to the brain comment; it was amusing but at the same time she was use to seeing flip sides of everything. Wishing she could figure out how to make him feel better. she gave him a playful punch to the arm knowing it wouldn't do any harm. "Great." She didn't know if she could give him a hug or not, but she just stood there. "Want to do something now that we got that out of the way?" Cross chuckled. she wanted to get off the whole sad topic about guilty things.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:47 am

He rolled his eyes. "Ya, mhm, sure." He said sarcastically when she said that she should be the one guilty. He really didn't think that at all. He grinned slightly. "Sure, but sadly I have no ideas." He lied. He could always throw her in the water...but then again, he wouldn't throw her out too far and if he did he would just make sure she was ok. He smiled at her. "So, your ideas right now." He said. Zane probably would throw her in the lake though...He bit back the smirk wanting to show. He couldn't give his plan away. And also, she might think something else by it.

Last edited by Tay on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 am

"One." Cross laughed. She said a spell in her head, grabbing Zane by the arm the chucked him into the water. It put a bit of strain on her body with that spell cause wolves were hard to move, but it was amusing just to throw him in the water. "I think there is a football game on." She grinned turning around she began to run the other way.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Zane raised an eyebrow when she said she had one idea. That couldn't be good. And, he was right. It wasn't. Next thing he know he was in the water. He laughed, but then got up and shook his head. He ran after her, easily keeping up. He grabbed her and gave her a hug, getting her wet. "That was a nice trick." He said, smirking as he set her down. He was soaking wet, and by hugging her, she gets soaked too. He laughed.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:57 pm

Cross flinched when his cold body wrapped around her getting her wet. He was cold but then warmed up rather fast. His hug though amused her and made her smile. It has been a long time since she got hugged and it didn't mean good-bye forever. Looking at Zane for a moment, she smirked. "Really? I can show you another one." Cross smirked, she could make the water come after him like a tidal wave.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Zane chuckled when she flinched then relaxed when he had hugged her. But his eyes widened when she smirked. "Ya...I don't think so." He said, laughing. But, really he was kind of worried. Cross was very mischievous at times. This was one of those times. He looked at her with wary eyes, raising an eyebrow. "Because I have a feeling it involves witchcraft." He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:17 pm

"How do you think I threw your ass into the water? ain't no way I would be able to pick you up without witchcraft." It was true, but she figured she tell him the obvious anyway. She was cold now from his hug as she felt a bit frozen as well as warm. Wolves here were known for her warmth and it felt kind of nice like a giant blanket. "Besides, I'm a witch. Is there a problem with me using magic?" Cross asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:06 am

"Nothing wrong with using magic. I was making a statement." He said, looking down at her. He gave her a smile. "Besides, why would I apposed to magic? It's awesome. Useful for all sorts of things." He said, chuckling softly. "So, naturally, there is no more of a problem of you using magic then me turning into a giant wolf." He said, grinning at her. He didn't know why she had asked that question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])   The Truth (Tag demona[Cross]) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth (Tag demona[Cross])
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next