Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

New to town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

New to town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Seeing some teens off to the side doing what some teens do best and smoke something they are not supposed too. The smell bothered him as he turned away guiding Ansley to Miss ruby's restuarant.
"The only place in town you can sit and eat. Sorry had to get away from there that smell was bothering me."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:31 pm

She laughed, it was bothering her too. Smoking wasn't something that she wanted to ever try or do. She looked at the restaurant in front of her. It smelled wonderful, she would have to show her Aunt and Uncle this place. Maybe they could go there sometime soon. "Wow it smells great!"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:37 pm

"good luck getting a seat during lunch and dinner rush." Drake smirked, he had to get a suit or costume for the party this weekend and deal with other vampires at the same time. His head shot up for a moment, ansley would be in a house full of vampires. half of them drank humanblood. "come on." He smirked walking down the street stopping near the jewelry store. He knew how much women loved jewelry.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:48 pm

She looked in the window of the jewelry store, everything was much too sparkly for her tastes. But she didn't want to be rude and not look in there. but she did see one necklace in there that she liked. It was a small red heart necklace on a silver chain.
New to town - Page 3 Img-thing?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:53 pm

(keep showing pictures and ansley will have everything. rofl))

His eyes saw what she was looking at, and it was something that would probaby catch any girl's eyes. thinking for a moment; he poked ansley's side with his finger.
"Keep staring at it, and they might give it to you." Drake said. His eyes looked at her calmly, as he wasn't upset or anything. Walking away he figured he would come back later as he saw that the sun was starting to set in the clouds cause it was getting darker.
"Time to go home I guess..." Drake smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:01 pm

(( rofl ))

Ansley looked at him laughing. She didn't want him to think that he had to get it for her or anything. She turned and started back the way they had came. " So, uhm, what exactly am I suppose to wear to this theme party?"
She really had no idea what she needed to get. Should she wear a costume, or just dress normal? If anything she could always ask Selene.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:03 pm

"a dress. Mainly. Just don't let Selene's sister Winry catch you. She might turn you into her doll but dressing you up." Drake laughed as he walked, he had an idea that made him smile. though the thought of what the Darkous family could do to this girl worried her since Amber and Henry were human drinkers and they didn't care who.
"Just promise not to wander their house alone. Never know who snuck in."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 pm

She looked at him a taken back by that. but she figured that it was probably a good warning. From the sounds of it Selene's sister sounded like she was a fashion queen and a make up artist. That made her laugh, the thought of her getting dressed up like a doll was something that would never happen. "Hmm, I think I have something that I might can wear. It will even match the shoes." She winked at him giggling. "Thanks for the shoes by the way, you didn't really have to get them for me you know." She kinda felt bad about what had happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Drake's face went red a bit when she mentioned the shoes as he tried to take her home. thinking for a moment, he didnt' even know where she was from.
"Your welcome. Where do you live?" drake asked as he continued walking. "And don't worry about it. It was my pleasure princess." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:25 pm

"Oh! I guess that would be important." She laughed pulling out a piece of paper that had her new address on it. "Okay, lets see. 1415 Rose Ln." She kinda felt awkward not knowing her own address yet, but she had no idea where it was yet.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Rose Lane...Drake almost laughed. but he smiled as he knew where he was going now. Since an old vampire family use to live in that house along time ago.
"You are more lovely than a rose." He winked trying to be nice.
Drake turned the corner as it began to sprinkle. He got a feeling that someone was watching them though.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Ansley felt a drop on her head. She didn't mind the rain, she actually liked to walk in it. Her cheeks again turned a light pink when Drake made the comment about her being lovely. He was so sweet, yet he had a fun wild side to him. She really liked that. "Thanks." She felt more drops hit her head, lifting her face to the sky she smiled and twirled around.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 pm

The rain didn't bug him since he always walked in the shadows. Never able to even stand in the sun drove him insane since he would get sick. They were almost to rose lane before he heard lightning. Taking off his coat, he gave it to Ansley.
"Where this?" HE didn' want her getting hurt or soaked.

(muwahahaha he did it again))
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 pm

She smiled taking his jacket. "Thanks" She was beginning to like him more and more. She couldn't believe that there were actually gentlemen in the world, and that she had found one. She loved that! she kept walking in what she thought was the right direction, but she was just kinda following Drake.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Drake hade to lie about things, but they stopped in front of Ansley's house.
"I don't go to school. So you won't see me there." Drake didn't like that but it was to protect everyone from findng out about vampires till Dracul gave the go ahead. But his eyes stared at Ansley for a moment as her beauty captivated him.
"I'll see you some time this week." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 pm

She frowned a little when he said that they wouldn't seen each other at school, but at least it was a small town so she was bound to see him sometime during the week. " Well you never know, this is such a big town, I'm not sure I will ever see anyone I know." Sarcasm filled that statement as she giggled a little. she really hoped that she would see him again. "Maybe you could come back over some time and we could talk about music. Then I could show you my recording studio that my Uncle is building for me."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Drake nodded his head. That agreement thought he knew would make people question his logic about seeing a teenager. His age had looked that he is in his early twenty's or late teens. So dinner with the parents one day would not be agood thing in his mind.
"Keep the coat. Give me a call. And don't forget this weekend." Drake gave her his cell phone number and then gave a wink. The rose did make her loook beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 pm

She took the number from Drake and smiled, she would totally be calling him. She laughed when he said not to forget this weekend. How could she forget, it was the highlight of her week. "Thanks for showing me around Drake. It was fun." She smiled at him and waved.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Drake stepped back a bit standing in the rain.
"Your welcome. Just stay safe. There are more than druggies that go boo around here." drake was joking as he lead the joke towards ghosts. Since he had to remember about her being human. He could be himself around her, wondering though if he would be able to reveal himself without anyone trying to kill her. Especially the Volturi still trying to keep their rule.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Ansley laughed as she began to walk up her driveway. She couldn't wait to see Drake again. She really liked him. "I'll make sure to keep my karate kills in check and a flash light." she gave him a sweet smile and then skipped up the stairs leading into her house.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Drake started walking in the rain heading home. Though it was in a basement kind of place, it wasn't too bad. though his date was one he will remember. his face turned red as he was thinkng that it was a date, rubbing the back of his wet neck her finally arrived at an old house and crawled into the basement going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to town
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3