Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A date or torture (tag. Ansley)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Ansley smiled at Drake giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before going on stage. "Good luck rockstar." As she heard him sing she danced around to the music. She really liked it, it was definitely a song that she would listen to over and over. When he held his hand out to her she smiled and placed his jacket on a chair then walked up on stage taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:38 pm

((I could so play a cruel marry joke here. ROFL))

Drake smiled, and grabbed Ansley's arm. "There is one song I found that may suit you one day, but it will have to wait." Drake winked as he took off the head phone and kissed Ansley. He loved singingto her, and there was a chance now since the producers he knew saw it that she might be singing with him. It was a trick, but he figured she might like it.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Ansley smiled and kissed Drake back gently. "I can't wait to hear it. I loved the song Drake. That is the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me." She pecked Drake's lips again smiling at him. She was head over heels for him, he was perfect in her book. He loves music he isn't afraid to be who he is and he is just fun to be around.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Walking off stage, he held ansley's hand the whole way since they walked towards the bar. drake was going to order some food since he was hungry. Stopping he remembered his manners. Turning to Ansley. "Want a drink or something?" Drake aked with a smile. "Oh...you might have a manager call your house soon." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Ansley raised her eyebrow when he said that a manager would be calling her house. But she didn't think too much on it. Her stomach wanted food, and soon. She had forgotten to eat lunch because she was so excited about that night. "Sure, uhm a Sprite will be good, and maybe some icecream." she smiled at drake. she knew that he loved ice cream and so did she.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:11 pm

smacking his hand down on the counter. He spoke some words in russian to the russian bartender that nodded his head at them. Drake pointed at a table in the corner. A thumbs up gave him the go ahead, grabbing Ansley's hand he smirked. "come on.we are going to the secret room to get some silence." Drake smiled as he walked over to the corner and tapped on the wall. It slide open as a large sharp dressed man greeted them.
"Hey max this is Ansley. somewhere quiet to sit please. and we got food coming." Drake smiled as he kissed Ansley on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:25 pm

[[rofl! I have no idea why but that made me laugh]]

Ansley was shocked when she heard Drake speak russian. She was pretty impressed. The most that she had ever remembered in spanish was Hola como esta and buenos noches. "Quiet is good." she laughed. It was pretty loud out there. She followed Drake to the back room. when she saw the large man step out her eyes widened. The only thing that she could think of was some sort of hitman or body guard. a smile went across her face when Drake kissed her forehead. She had almost forgotten he was there. She gave a small wave tot he large man. "Hi"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 pm

((LOL))

Drake smiled as he let Ansley go through first before he went in. The door closed behind them as the nice room with tables for soft seating and some people sitting around talking about things that Drake wasn't really fond of hearing. Chosing a round cushioned seating in the corner, he laid back on the large sofa. "Wine please. That vampire brand with half werewolf. make two please." Drake smiled as he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Ansley followed Drake into the room and sat next to him. She looked around the room at the different decorations. It was very interesting in there, the people that were in there were just as interesting. She was sort of confused about the drinks that Drake had ordered, that wasn't something that she had heard before. But she figured it was always fun to try new things. She laughed a little when she saw Drake yawn. "Am I that boring?" she said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:56 pm

"No...I didn't sleep well last night." drake said. He smiled as the waiter placed two glasses of red wine on the table. but oddly the werewolf wine had made it look like a black and red marble look inside. "Both are from Romania. I love it." drake smiled, as he handed Ansley a glass. "I'm sure no one will mind one glass that isn't even enough to get someone drunk." He gave her a wink, and it was true. ansley's glass did have less in it cause she was a minor.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Ansley leaned her head down to look at the glass on the table. The wine looked really cool. She almost wanted to take a picture of it to show her aunt. But she figured that her aunt and uncle might not like that too well.She laughed leaning back up and picking up the glass. "Why didn't you sleep last night?" She felt bad that he didn't get to sleep and now he was out with her, when he could be resting. She took a sip of the wine and smiled. It was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:20 pm

thinking of a lie, he couldn't tell her the reason was cause he was worried about her finding out that he is a vampire. Or even worse, that she thinks that something is going on behindher back. Drake looked at his glass in deep thought as the food came with the sprite that Ansley wanted.
"I...I...I just had nightmares. From my child hood." He lied, taking another sip from his drink. The smell of onion rings and nachos filled his nose. "They don't serve ice cream here. no matter how many times I ask."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Ansley tilted her head to the side when Drake had saif that he had nightmares of his childhood. She began to wonder what his childhood was like. was it really that bad? She felt really sad for him. She had grown up in a wonderful loving home. but Drake had grown up in one that was broken and torn. "Well we will just have to get some later then." she winked at him. " I really liked the song by the way. You are a great musician."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Drake shook his head. "No I'm not. I use to be great. but lately...I am just wanting to stay away from spot light alot. Maybe though if you become my duet partner." He winked at Ansley as he took a nacho and began to eat it. He could tell his lie made her sad about something. Suddenly his phone rang and he answered it thinkin that someone was giving him heads up about something. A frown appeared on his face as he hung up swearing to kill Amber and Henry.
"I'm going to kill those two. oh...you sing way better than me." Drake smiled. He was trying to make sure Ansley had a good day even though his just turned bad.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:35 pm

[[ ROFL! So it begins!]]

Ansley looked confused at Drake when he said that he was going to kill those two. Who was he talking about? She didn't know the rest of the Darkous family so she had no idea what was going on. "I'm really not that great of a singer." she laughed. "But I think that it would be fun if we sang a few things together. With both of us we will rock the music world." she said laughing again. She wondered how well that would turn out, it would probably end up being alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Resting his head on her lap, Drake looked up at Ansley with a smile. "Yes. You can be my rockin princess." He grinned at the thought. Though the thought of men spying on her pissed him off even more than what henry and Amber have done. He has known ansley longer than Selene has known Troy. Yet the human has found out about vampires already and accepted it. But his fear for being rejected by the woman he has fallen for broke him inside. The voice in his head humans will hate you. no one will like you. you will never be loved by anyone cause of you are a half breed the words one of his aunts told him. something that haunted his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Ansley smiled down at Drake as his head laid in her lap. she brushed the hair from his face gently. " Being on stage wasn't as bad as I thought that it would be. At first I was scared, but as I kept singing I was fine. also seeing you the whole time made me feel better." she smiled and leaned down to kiss his forehead gently. "This night has been pretty good. I have really had fun and the night is still young." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Drake poked a finger onto her forehead. "I can't go out into sunlight cause I have that disease that causes my skin to start burning in sunlight. Came from my mother. Just to let you know." He had to tell her something about why he couldn't go out into the sun, but at least that wasn't a lie. He hated lying to Ansley but the kiss on his forehead felt nice. "I'm glad you had fun though. I think we might skip the bon fire."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:10 am

She smiled at Drake "That's fine with me. Winry might try to dress me up in some sort of out door outfit." she laughed. Ansley was fine with not going to the bon fire. She would much rather spend more time with Drake. But she knew that Selene and Winry both would be upset that she didn't come. But she would have to just face them when she saw them tomorrow at the party. Winry would probably forgive her when Ansley let her dress her all up for the party. "Besides I like it just being just us and no one else." Ansley thought about what Drake said about his skin condition. It was really interesting to her, but it really explained alot.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:16 am

"sort of that Vampirism disease." Drake said, smiling at ansley, he agreed with it just being the two of them. His heeart belonged to her, reaching into his pocket he pulled out a pendant that was in the shape of a rose but the is that of blood. It use to belong to his mother. He ddn't really want it anymore. "Here you have this." Drake smiled as he placed it in Ansley's hand while keeping his head on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:00 am

Ansley looked at the pendant and smiled widely when she saw that it was a rose. Of course he knew how much she loved roses. " I love it Drake." She leaned down and gently kissed his lips, even if it was a sort of side ways kiss. She wanted to give Drake something, as she thought she knew the perfect thing. When she got home she could record a CD of her singing and she would use her own music this time. When he said that he had sort of a vampirism disease it made her giggle. "Hmmm I am dating a vampire. How exciting!" She smiled. That would be one thing that she didn't tell her aunt and uncle, it wasn't hers to tell.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:12 am

His eyes widened when she said that, she was giggling at him being a vampire or at least one with a vampirism disease. Sitting up he grabbed an onion ring and ate it as the room began to empty since some were wanting to dance again.
"Ansley...on the night of the party tomorrow. You might learn something about me and the others." Drake said calmly. He got a feeling though that Selene is hiding something from everyone, something about ansley after Winry told him about amber and Henry being threatened. She threatened to kill them if they harmed ansley. Why would she do that. "Like the fact we love music."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:25 am

Ansley smiled, more music lovers woo hoo!! She had actually almost forgot that the party was tomorrow night. " Oh shoot, that means I have to be at Winry's at noon. Will it really take her that long to get me ready?" She asked laughing. How much could one girl do to get another ready for a party? It wasn't like she was getting married or anything.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:58 pm

"Maybe. from what Winry said, Alice was there. And god couldn't stop them if he tried." Drake laughed, it was amusing to think about it. They might have ansley running from them at the end of it. But he thought that she was beautiful how she is now; looking down at Ansley he stretched his arms.
"You'll be fine I'll even pop over early just in case."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 pm

She didn't know exactly how to react to that but there was something about it that made her go 'oh dear lord'. But she was prepared for whatever. "You might have to come and jail break me away from them." She laughed. "Oh well, I might as well just let them do whatever so that they will be happy." She laid her head on Drake and smiled. She couldn't wait until tomorrow. It was going to be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date or torture (tag. Ansley)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next