Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A date or torture (tag. Ansley)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:10 pm

Taking the last gulp of his drink; Drake stood up and placed his glass on the table since the room was pretty empty. Holding his hand out he smiled. "Wanna show me how to dance now princess?" Drake asked, he use to be such an asshole that he sometimes shocks himself at how Ansley has turned him from being sort of a jerk to a nice guy that people want to be around. "Unless you rather not."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Ansley took his hand and stood up. "Now would be perfect." she smiled "You will have to learn sometime before tomorrow and now seems perfect." she walked to the middle of the room with her and in his. "Okay first thing, place your right hand on my waist and then your left hand in mine." she placed her right hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. " The thing that you have to remember is that you are the leader. I will follow your steps. So no pressure or anything." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:23 pm

drake nodded his head listening to her words, he hated ball room dancing but didn't mind a waltz or the tango just for some amusement. Placing his hand on her hip and his other hand in hers he began to move. "If I step on you don't kill me." Drake winked, he tried to keep his feet from stepping on ansley's. Since he wore boots it might hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:33 pm

She laughed "Don't worry, I have been stepped on I don't know how many times. One more time won't kill me." She stepped backwards and danced around the room slowly. "Dancing really isn't that hard. Plus you seem to be pretty good at it." She was surprised, she was prepared to show him step by step, but it seemed that he didn't really need it. "You are actually really good at this. I don't see why you needed me to show you." She laughed, although she had a feeling he did it just so he could dance with her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Drake's face went red, "I just listened. And besides I'm watching my feet." Drake said, then he accidentally stepped on Ansley's feet. Backing up a bit he jumped at what he just did. He didn't care if it happened before in the past, he didn't want it to happen now. "Sorry. Told you I'm no good." Drake sighed rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:48 pm

She laughed when he stepped on her foot. "You are thinking too much. Don't watch your feet it will only make you mess up. Keep your eyes on mine and just move with the music. don't worry about anything else." She took his hand again and began to hum softly a song that they could dance to.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Drake put his hands in the spots again and tried again as he began dancing. the humming wasn't helping it was distracting. "Humming doesnt help." He sighed, as he looked at her eyes. And suddenly he got lost in her world; almost forgetting who and what he is. like she is the only thing in the world. "If you were older I would whisk you away."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Ansley laughed and stopped humming. "Sorry, just thought that it would be easier for you to dance to a slower song. You are still thinking too hard." she laughed again looking back into his eyes. She seemed to get lost in his too. She smiled when he said that if she was older than he would wisk her away. "Well lets see, I am 18, so not too much longer and you can take me anywhere." She winked at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:29 pm

A grin appeared on his face, her blood smelled delicious to her. Biting his lip, he didn't know why hewanted her blood. She smelt so tempting though he doesn't drink human blood. Leaning down kissed Ansley trying to fight back the urge to bite. Stepping back a bit, he let her go. He couldn't take it anymore. Something was making him want blood for some reason.
"I'm sorry." Drake said.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:39 pm

A bit confused as to why Drake stepped back she tilted her head to the side. " You okay? You seem like something is wrong." She hoped that it wasn't something that she had said to him. Or that maybe she offended him in some way. She walked back over to the table and sat down and took a drink of her sprite. " I think that Winry and Selene will be very impressed to see how well you dance. That is if you remember not to think too much about it." she giggled looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Drake stared at Ansley and then looked at his drink. the mixtre must have been it but it didn't bother him before. Looking at the bottom of his drink he saw a fragment of a dissolved pill. Throwing his glass at the wall, he was blood thirsty and they drugged him.
"We need to go." Drake said, he wasn't going to bite Ansley. He had to get her home before he does. He grabbed her glass and threw it against the wall. "I'll take care of this later."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Ansley looked at drake confused. What was he doing? She grabbed her bag and stood up walking to him. She made sure to avoid the broken glass. She guessed it was a good thing that she had not finished her drink. "What's wrong?" she now knew that something really was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:13 pm

They exited the club and Drake looked at Ansley holding her hand. He could barely contain himself, but he was holding onto it as his body was rejecting what he drank. Holding his stomach he felt like he was going to be sick.
"I need to get you home. Call a taxi..." Drake said, he could see some thugs down an alley. He felt so weak at the moment. "I..." Drake bit his hand so that he didn't bite anley.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Her eyes widened when she saw Drake bite himself. What in the world was he doing?! She was totally freaking out now. The only person she knew to call was either Selene or Winry. she decided to call Winry, she may get lucky and Winry would be down the street at the mall. She could see the mall sign from where they were standing. She took out the phone that Drake had given her and texted Winry telling her that something was wrong with Drake and that she needed to come fast. She looked down the ally and saw the men. This was not the time for any trouble to happen.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Drake nodded his head. "No..." Drake said, he looked at his wounded hand. his body felt like something hit him inside his stomach as if Selene's light torture had gotten in him. Staring at ansley he tried to hold himself up as he looked down. His eyes had gone black. He was going to bite her if he didn't get her home. "Call a taxi and go home." Drake told her. He clinged his fists in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:48 pm

She nodded her head and looked up the number of the taxi service and called. They said that it would be about twenty minutes before they could get a taxi to her. Who knows what would happen in that time. She was getting really worried about Drake. he wasn't acting normal, which was kinda freaking her out. She wished that someone would get there soon so that they could help him.

Jewell appeared behind Drake, not caring if Ansley saw her or not. She had to get him out of there before he hurt anyone. Luckily Jewell knew Drake from when she visited Romania many years ago. She flashed her bright purple eyes at Ansley sort of freezing her for a few minutes as she talked to Drake. "We have got to get you out of here Drake. What happened?" she was holding time as long as she could waiting for him to answer her
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Seeing Ansley freeze, he couldn't leave her in the city alone. "Someone drugged me at the club. I don't know. Its just messing with my system." Drake flinched as he clinged his teeth. He wanted to bite someone, anyone. He didn't care who are the moment as his eyes went fully black now. His hunger slowly taking over. "Get her out of here. Please Jewel. She is the one I been searching for." Drake had to do something to keep him from attacking Ansley or any other human. "knock me out..."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:00 pm

"Alright, but don't cry to me when you wake up with a really bad headache." She hit drake on the head making him black out and fall to the ground. Luckily by time she was able to fully unfreeze Ansley the taxi was there to pick her up. Jewell quickly blinked her eyes and made it so that Ansley could not see her. she needed to stay to make sure that Drake got home without hurting anyone. As far as Ansley's memory went, she would tell Drake that it would be okay to change in her mind what happened that night.

Ansley got into the taxi without seeing Drake knocked out on the ground. she told the taxi driver to take her back home. She didn't have to worry about paying the cab driver Jewell had ready taken care of that part.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Drake hit the ground, going of to lala land. His mind began dreaming ofsomething nice but then something horrible. Drake and Ansley were dancing at the party, and then it came to when they slow danced. A few turns and spin, but then his face and white outfit was covered in blood. Something wasn't rihgt, the blood smelled familiar.
"what have you done." A female voice said. Drake looked at Ansley in his arms. The marks on her, it was her blood. the blood in his mouth and the blood on his clothing. "You killed her. Your a monster. A monster. a monster." those words kept repeating in his head
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Jewell looked at Drake. Something didn't seem right. She dragged him over to the side of the club and propped him against the wall. "You know for a vampire your are pretty heavy." She sat down next to him and waited for Alice to show up with Winry. She began to think about what would have happened to Ansley if she hadn't gotten there in time. She shuddered at the thought. "Drake I swear to god, if you would have hurt her I would have killed you." she knew that Drake was totally out of it and couldn't hear her. Which was probably a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Drake continued to sleep, trapped in a nightmare he could not escape. Suddenly he stood in the ballroom covered in ansley's blood. it was something still that he didn't want. clones and copies of Ansley appeared all over the ball room looking at him from every angle.
"you killed me. Your nothing but a monster. I never loved you. How could anyone love a freak like you." Ansley's voice said in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Jewell closed her eyes to try to see what was bothering Drake so much. She saw the dream that he was having. It was horrible, she couldn't believe that he cared that much for her, and that he was having these dreams because he was scared for her. She opened her eyes and shook Drake trying to wake him up. She saw Alice's car drive and she smiled knowing that they would help him better than she could. "Winry, Drakey boy here has lost his mind. He's dreaming that he killed Ansley and that she hates him and is calling him a monster. He has fallen totally off his rocker this time."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:29 pm

((ROFL OMG))

Winry got out of the car quickly and flicked drake's nose. It was true, he must have flipped his lid. Drake just continued to dream as he didn't move. winry grabbed his arm and threw it over her shoulder trying to make his dead weight stand.
"Hook an anvil to his ass or something?" Winry asked joking. The guy felt a little heavy.
"Well after what was going on before we showed up. Why do you think that was happening?" Winry laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Jewell laughed. "Well it was a good thing I got here when I did. Drake was about to lose it. We are gonna have to ask him to change Ansley's memory though about what happened tonight. Otherwise she is going to have alot of questions. Question, I'm not so sure Drakey boy is ready to answer yet." Jewell was worried now. She knew that Drake would take care of Ansley, but tonight was a close call even if it wasn't his fault.

Alice got out of the car and left her door open so that Jewell could get in when they left. "Is he okay? How hard did you hit him Jewell? He looks like he's dead or something. Well he is halfway dead.. you know what I mean." she laughed and walked to Winry and poked Drake. Drake was one lucky guy, he was now surrounded by women. Even if he was knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:43 pm

"We can't take him to my house." Winry sighed. "Troy is there and he is human." Winry was worried about everything now. and she knew that her family would be as well. If Drake had attacked Ansley, the treaty would be broken as well as hearts. Since ansley has a family, there was a good chance it would get pinned on him. She couldnt' see drake waking up any time soon.

Holding his head in pain, covering his ears. He couldn't take it. ansley hated him, she fears him. His heart sank deep into the ground as he heard those words. I hate you. I never loved you. you are nothing. A freak. A monster. You killed me, killed me you damn freak. Drake didn't want to hear it. But the words kept going into his head as they all spoke at once and sometimes apart. Making the words stick into his mind deeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date or torture (tag. Ansley)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next