Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Ansley's place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 am

Aice rubbed her forehead. "Clearly you do not know Selene very well..." She looked up at Jasper. She needed a break from everything that was going on. Where was Winry? she needed a shopping trip to destress and they would bring Ansley along with them. which reminded her.. where did Ansley go? " Drake, do you know where Ans went?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:02 am

Drake pointed his finger up. "to winry's room." Drake said as Winry came through the door. "I know trouble was a foot but I know everything would be fine, so I got the rose garden booked for your wedding Alice and the church for Selene's." Winry said. Drake walked up stairs with a limp.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:14 am

Alice jumped up when she saw Winry and hugged her. "Good! You're back!" When she heard what she had done she hugged Winry again. "Thank you!!!! Jasper and I having another wedding is a big deal. And I want everything to be just as perfect as it was the first time we got married. " She smiled and skipped over to Jasper and kissed his cheek. She was now really excited.

Ansley was finishing up the song. then she started to play another that was just the piano. She closed her eyes and just let her finger do the work as she hummed to the song.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:17 am

Winry smiled as Jasper hugged Alice happy that she is happy. Henry was still in shocked about what Hatter did. He was going to get his Amber back, but when he looked at Hatter whom had no love in his eyes at all, he felt worse than the beating selene or Jasper could give. "How do we keep this from Selene?" Julius asked. Adam thought the same thing. Hatter stared at them. "I don't care. She can do what ever she wants."

Drake smiled at Ansley as she played her music. she was very good at it. thinking for a moment, she only got herself out of the deal since his was broken and he was already free of his.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:28 am

Alice looked at Adam and Julius "Well.. Troy has been working on a memory block spell that he has been using on himself and he's gotten pretty good at it. So maybe if Adam puts the spell on us all then maybe it would work." She wasn;t sure if it was a good idea or not but it was worth a shot.

Ansley heard someone walk in and she stopped and turned around to see who it was. She saw it was Drake and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:32 am

Drake walked in and hugged Ansley from behind kissing her cheek. "That sounds lovely." He said, he rather liked it. very much so.

Adam nodded his head he knew it was a good idea, but didn't know if it was one that they should use. "Problem...she will notice when Hatter doesn't try to hug her. all his love is gone, even brotherly." Adam said. he proved his point by trying to play a hand game, but Hatter just stared at him and wasn't interested. "go bother someone else. when is that idiot going to get home? I am hungry and want to go hunting." Hatter said. he sounded so cold.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 am

Alice looked at Hatter blinking "I think I liked the loving asshole version of Hatter better.... Selene is going to be crushed when she comes back.." Alice sighed and looked at Adam. "Adam we have to do something. Don't you have some sort of spell that will make him love?" She wasn't sure how long she would be able to handle this version of Hatter.

Ansley smiled feeling Drake's arms around her. "Thanks, it's something I've been working on for a while but I was never really able to finish the ending." She stood up wrapping her arms around Drake's neck and smiling softly up at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:23 am

Drake smiled, "You should finish it." Drake said, he wanted to hear more. Lifting ansley off the ground he held her tightly in his arms and gave her a kiss.

Adam thought for a moment. "It wouldn't be the same. He would act it, but his mind would be screaming the opposite. Baka why did you make that deal with Demona?" Adam asked. Hatter stared at adam for a moment, and then at everyone. "Cause Selene wanted her parents back, she didn't want to lose Henry, and she wanted me to get over my silly crush. so I did. its done, and i feel much better." Hatter said coldly. He now hated Selene though.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:36 am

Ansley smiled kissing Drake back. "Hmmm I think that I have an ending for it now." She pulled Drake over to the piano and made him sit next to her on the piano bench. She started playing the last few measures of the song as she finished it. Turning her head to Drake she smiled and kissed him. "I have been trying to finish that song for months."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:39 am

Drake stared at ansley for a moment. "ansley...you should have never given up. I know me going away was bad, but it was supposed to be good for you. You didn't get hurt once. and also...amber is coming back." Drake said. he didn't know how she would take that.

Winry hugged Alice as Jasper sighed. "You two go shopping. Also lets have another party. The entire town is invited." Julius said, he wanted to have some fun and make everyone happy. "We will have the wedding at the church but the reception here. surprise Selene with Anna and Tidus."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:59 am

Alice's eyes lit up when she heard the words Shopping and Party together. Two of her favorite things. She walked over to Julius and hugged him "We will make this party perfect. Win and I will turn this place into something beautiful. I'm thinking and Arabian Nights them." she smiled. Ideas were flowing through her head like wild fire.

Ansley frowned.. "What do you mean amber is coming back? She died! She was burned, dead, no more!" Ansley was starting to freak out. she didn't want to be anywhere near that bitch. She almost killed her.. twice! She felt her heart beat speed up. "If she comes back, then.. wouldn't that mean I am in danger.. and what about everyone else? Sure Selene would be happy because then Henry wouldn't be such an ass... but still!!" Ansley started to hyperventialte as she kept freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:03 am

Drake thought for a moment. "calm down. Everything will be fine." drake said. "Henry is actually scared to death of Jasper and Julius. I would be too." he laughed.

Winry smirked. "remember its for the wedding. I don't see Selene dressng for that one, but I can picture ansley in a nice belly dancing outfit." Winry smirked. Henry frowned as Julius looked at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ansley's place
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7