Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

burn little house burn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
demona

demona

burn little house burn Empty
PostSubject: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:33 pm

burn little house burn A0005-000082

Cross came home after hanging with the guys to find her drunken aunt waiting for her on the porch with the sawed off shot gun. Her face went white when her aunt took aim. "No werewolf for you. I will not have a wolf in this family. Having a witch is already a disgrace." Claudia fired, hitting Cross in the chest as she began to run. Blood ran down her shirt as she ran fast and faster but collapsed on the ground. HEr aunt going inside as Cross changed a spell. "Heo. mashi..toma..hiyot naba fira." Cross spoke; those words caused a large fire around the house as the house began to burn.

Viktor was the first to arrive on the scene where he smelt the blood of Cross. Fire trucks came as the house was engolfed with flames. CRoss had done what she set out to do as the sheriff had no choice now but to arrest Claudia. But Cross; the ambulance had not arrived yet as Viktor took off his shirt trying to stop the blood. She was human after all, not like him where he healed like crazy. The ambulance was on its way.
"Hang in there Cross." Viktor said. "She isn't going to hurt you anymore."
Cross was scared right now; as her mind called out for those who cared for her. Her father whom ran away from her to find her mother, Lucious who left to go to Romania, and Zane...the one who has her heart. her eyes closed as her world went dark for a moment.
"Come on girl. You are a stubborn child." Viktor said as his ears could hear the ambulance sirens thirty minutes away.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Zane paced, hidden in the shadow of the treeline near Cross's house. His tail swished impatiently. He knew that Cross's aunt was getting home today. He was just here to aid her if she needed help. He froze when he heard the words her aunt was speaking. Then he heard the gun shot. He whined and whimpered loudly. Then he changed back to human and got his clothes on quickly. He hurried through all the tall grass near her house and got to the edge. He saw Cross's aunt go in the house as Cross fell. He saw blood. He started emerging from the grass when he saw the man. The one that was a werewolf, that he had met recently, that Lucious had sent.

Zane felt like he was suffocating. But the house catching on fire hadn't caught is notice until now. He came out of the grass and went to Cross's side. He gulped. He felt rage building up in him but he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. He clenched one of his hands until it hurt, but he didn't care. If that wretched woman didn't die this time, then Zane would kill her. His arm was shaking but thats all he allowed. He wasn't going to phase near Cross when she was already hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Viktor looked at Zane as the ambulance pulled up. "Zane calm down. We don't need anyone panicing." He was worried, but probably not as much as Zane was. The child was put in his charge and he had been on his way to collect her when h saw the smoke as well as heard that gun fire. "I swear to you. The reason why Lucious is going to Romania is to bring her mother here. and lets say, that woman gots a taste for blood." Viktor had alot of control over his blood lust, but even this was testing him abit. He continued to put pressure on the wound, as a paramedic came over to them.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Zane was looking at Cross, barely listening to the man. But, he had a point; calming down was a good idea. Zane concentrated for a moment, telling himself that Cross would be ok. And, hopefully she would. He stopped shaking and was still looking at her. Her heart was still beating, she was breathing. Hopefully she would be alright. Zane gulped, looking at her. She was bleeding real bad. He tore his eyes away from her as he saw a paramedic heading over here.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 pm

"zane...I'm going to need you to lie." Viktor whispered towards Zane as the paramedics came setting Cross up as quick as they could before putting her in the back of the ambulance. "Go with her. Tell them that you came to see her and saw her aunt shoot her. Then I'll take care of the rest." Viktor told Zane, giving him a pat on the shoulder.
Cross opened her eyes for a moment seeing Zane.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Zane nodded. Then he got up. He noticed at that moment that Cross had opened her eyes. He smiled a bit down at her, hiding his worry. He didn't say anything. Just looked into her green eyes. He knew his own hazel ones showed slight relief but also worry. And anger and depression, a strange mix of emotions. He gulped a bit, trying to keep the smile from faltering. He really didn't want his pain of her being hurt to show through. Zane said exactly what the moon child wolf guy had told him to say; he had come to see Cross and saw her aunt shoot her. He made a mental note in his mind that he needed to learn the guy's name.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Cross went to the hospital where surgery was performed on her wound. she was out cold again during the whole thing.

Viktor stood there looking at the house as everything was going weird. He didn't expect Cross to burn the house, so he would have to figure out a story with this part. His silver eyes saw that half a moon was in the sky; the smell of smoke filling his nose as the house continued to burn.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Zane was worried when Cross went into surgery. But, naturally (for him) he should be. She was his imprint and she had gotten hurt to the point where it could be fatal. He was glad, because her aunt couldn't have possibly survived that fire. It brought a sick joy to him. He shouldn't be happy that any human is dead, but he just couldn't control it. She was gone. Cross would be ok. Everything would be alright.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Taymos watched the house burn with tear-filled eyes. She didn't care. She had seen a human go into that house, and there was no way that she would make it back out. She crept through the dry grass and the soft sound of the grass ruffling as she walked didn't concern her. She didn't think anyone was around the house.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:45 pm

viktor smelt a scent that he did not recognize. it smelt sort of the same as that damn leech Selene but at the same time it was different. more stronger; turning his head he saw the a girl that seemed different
"Hey. Come here." He said rushing towards the girl.

------

A doctor came out to Zane as Surgery was over. "Are you family?" The man asked.
Cross was placed in her own room where she laid a bit awake wondering where zane was. she had just woken up in a white room with needles in her arm and her shoulder killing her. "zane." Cross said thinking maybe he was somewhere in the room. forcing her body slowly up she stood up looking at the room.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Zane looked at the doctor, and frowned slightly. "I'm her boyfriend, but I'm the closest thing she has to family at the moment. Her uncle is out of town." He said, looking at him with slightly pleading eyes. He needed to see that Cross was okay.

Taymos let out a high pitch squeak of surprise when she saw the man, stumbling and falling down, and he started coming towards her. She couldn't tell if he was immortal or not. A strong gust of wind blew at him, strong enough to knock him down. Tay gulped, looking at him. She kind of hoped he would fall so she would have the upper hand, and also so she wouldn't be in much danger.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:02 am

Standing his ground, Viktor stood still with his feet apart. "Nice try. You smell like an elemental at least what I have been shown as well." His nose wrinkled for a moment looking at her. Wondering why the girl was there. "May I ask what you are doing here?"

-----

"Very well. Go in please." The doctor said as he showed Zane the room. Opening the door, Cross liftedher head and looked at Zane. "Zane." She said as she forced herself to sit up. she was so happy to see him as she hated hospitals for as many times as she goes to see one. "Why am I in the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:10 am

Zane sighed in relief when the doctor let him visit Cross. He felt happiness go through him, filling his being, when he saw she was awake. He grinned, going over to the side of the bed. He shook his head, his grim dimming. "Your aunt Claudia shot you. You had to go into surgery to get the bullet removed." He said, giving her a sad smile. He kissed her forehead and brushed a stray strand of hair away from her face gently. "You feeling ok?" He asked, looking at her face with an anxious expression. He gulped, meeting her gaze. He stared into her eyes, waiting for his answer.

Taymos gulped. She looked at him, meeting his silver eyes. "I may be as fragile and vulnerable as a human, but I have senses as sharp as a vampire's or a werewolf's. I heard the gunshot and came to see what it was and-and-" She didn't go on, the tears welling up in her eyes. It started raining. "That human was in the house. She's probably dead by now." She choked, her voice breaking on the word dead. She didn't care what the woman had been like. Taymosala only cared that she was dead, a human life lost.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:20 am

"No she isn't. The human got out there was no one inside." Viktor explained; he had listened to her words but wasn't sure how to react to it. His eyes watched her coldly for a moment as the rain fell. "One has been arrested young one and the other is in the hospital. Everyone is fine." He hated to see people cry. it was one of his flaws probably something he got from helping his wife out before he married her. "and I'm a moon child wolf. I'm sure no one got killed."

--------

Cross nodded her head. "I'm okay." She was lying of course. her shoulder felt like she went through 20 rounds with a professional boxer. Smiling at Zane she laid back on her propped up bed that allowed her to sit up a bit. "Can I go home? I hate hospitals."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:28 am

Zane looked at her warily. He detected her lie. He sighed, shaking his head. "I know you hate hospitals, Cross. but I don't know when you'll be able to go home. Well...er...you can't go to your aunt's home. So, where would home be?" He said, frowning at her. Zane had a point. 'Probably Lucious's.' He thought.

Taymos studied him for a moment, then smiled a bit. She didn't care that his eyes were practically in a glare. The rain lightened up. "I really hope the girl that got shot...if I remember right her name was Cross...but, I hope she's alright." She said honestly. The rain didn't pour down harder, but small chunks of ice started falling. Hail. None of the ice hit Taymos. She took a few steps back, hoping that he didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:35 am

Hoping that as well the werewolf stood still as the rain came down on his causing his dark hair to go flat against his face. His stern looking face dripping wetwith rain as his mind ran through what has happened. "She is stubborn. I'm sure she won't give up a fight for her life."

-----

Cross stared at Zane, he was right. she burned her house down and her aunt isn't going to be coming home at all again. her mind began to think, Lucious had gone to Romania for some reason and wouldn't tell her. Who could she stay with, she could hide out at Lucious's house. "I'm sorry. I should have not gone home. Then you wouldn't have worried about me."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:49 am

Zane looked back at her as she stared at him, realization dawning on her face and in her green eyes. He sighed, taking her hand gently. He played with her fingers. "It's fine. I'm just happy you're alive." He said, his voice a whisper by the time he had finished his second sentence. Zane probably would have been in agony if Cross would have died...and then left. But he was just so happy that she was alive.

Taymos sighed softly, trying her best to make the rain lighten up. The hail stopped and the rain was only a mist now. But she was soaked, a few strands of hair sticking to her face. "I hope you're right. Because Cross isn't someone who deserves to die." She murmured, looking off into the distance. Her eyes were a cold, icy gray now. The wind was blowing hard, making the air cold. Tay didn't notice. She didn't care. Her thoughts were centered on the strong hope that Cross was alive.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:54 am

"I know. she wants to be one of my kind, so I'm going to take her in." Viktor turned his back to the girl. "Go home before people see you and start to wonder why i'm not taking a statement." That was the last thing he wanted ws to be questioned by his boss and end up having things fucked up. Walkingg towards the clearing, he stopped to see if the girl was gone yet.

--------

"I'm glad you didn't get in the middle of it." Cross said. She felt so stupid and like an idiot since she didn't use her magic to help anyone. she could have used it to stop her aunt so many times, but her emotions play with her magic. Causing it to vary from weak to strong. Holding his fingers lightly as she didn't want to fully sit up. "Can you get me out? I don't care where we go. I don't want to be here."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:15 am

Zane sighed. "I probably would've been fine if I would've been in your position, then you wouldn't be in here." He said, shaking his head. He looked at her soberly. "No, I can't. You have to be in here for...around 3 days at the least, 10 at the most. Depending on how well you heal up." He said, shaking his head.

She shrugged. Then Tay giggled. "I don't have a home, but hey, the forest works." She said, frowning a bit. She was wondering when her mother would buy a house. She gave a slight disapproving sound at his behaviour but then turned and ran into the dry grass at an incredible speed. Then, she was gone.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 am

Stopping for a moment hearing those words. there were more and more creatures that have been homeless, it was starting to worry him that humans might be closing in on them. Going to town, he told Saffire to go to the hospital.

----

Cross shook her head, she didn't want to stay. she wasn't going to stay in the place for ten days or even three. "No. How am I going to explain me using a spell to heal myself to the doctors. They have cameras all over the place." Cross tried to sit up since no one was going to get her out she was going to leave herself. her shoulder hurt as she ripped out the wires and everything. She wasn't going to stay. HEr witches pride began to show strong as her eyes stared at Zane for a moment. "I'm not staying here."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:18 pm

"Cross..." Zane said, worried. His eyes widened, and hardened at the same time. "I know you don't want to stay here. I know you hate hospitals. But, hmm, let's see, you got shot then had to have surgery. And you're really going to leave a hospital when the surgery had practially just ended?" He demanded, his eyes hardening slightly. Zane saw her pride in her eyes, her determination. It didn't matter much to him. The only thing he worried about was her being ok. And leaving a hospital after having surgery to get a bullet removed because she was shot wasn't helping herself.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Hearing those words, it made her think for a moment. it was stupid but she wasn't about to sit around. "I don't care. For all I care I can die, that is all I deserve in this world. is to die and just get buried." Cross snapped at him; she didn't mean to. but her pride was getting in the way of her feelings at the moment. her green eyes stared at her hands on the bed. Leaning back, she figured she would try after Zane went home. She wasn't going to stay there and tat was that.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Zane frowned at her. He said nothing after she was finished speaking. He didn't believe that. She deserved to live, she just had had a bad life. Her parents gone, her aunt being cruel and giving her hell. Zane tried to bite back what words he was going to say. He really didn't think that what she had said was true, and she would probably get mad if he said anything. But sadly, he couldn't keep back what he wanted to say. "You deserve to live, you've just kinda had a bad life...most of the source your aunt. Besides, I wouldn't let you die." He murmured softly, not looking at her. He didn't want to see her anger.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Cross stared at Zane coldly though she was annoyed inside that he was trying to get her to stay in the hospital. she bit her tongue looking at him and then turned away. "There are ways around that." Cross bit her tongue again knowing it was a bad idea. chanting a few words her wound healed over the top skin but inside the wound was still there. the hole from surgery that pained her since the medicine was bothering her. Cross forced herself out of bed. "This isn't about my life or how it turned out. I'm not going to let these doctors pump me full of drugs when my herbs work better." She snapped at him, her chest her from the wound since she didn't heal right. she had to wait three days normally but she rushed it cause she wanted out. "Stop me if you want, but I'm not staying...."

Viktor came into the room pausing at the sight of Cross standing up. Seems like he stepped into an argument and he just entered it. Closing the door behind them, he made sure that there was no one in the halls. Looking at the two.
"Zane." He tilted his hat. "Thank you for doing that. I have taken care of the rest. Like I told you before." turning his head to Cross the smell of blood filled his nose. knowing its not a good idea to bring Saffire in at the moment. "Saffire has been worried about you two."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 am

"Fine. Whatever." Zane said, his voice slightly strained. He looked away from her. He looked at the door when he heard it open. "You're welcome." He mumbled, shrugging slightly. His eyes flashed. But he said nothing. He just looked at the floor, thinking. He was just kind of angry at Cross. She wanted to leave when she was still hurt. But she had a point with the herbs...Zane sighed heavily. "I think I'm gonna go..." He said, looking at them both. Then he opened the door and walked out. Right now, he just needed to think.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:22 am

Cross frowned knowing that the made Zane mad at her. she didn't mean to, seeing the window open her eyes looked at Viktor coldly as she thought about something.
"I'll see you later then." Viktor told Zane calmly.
Cross went to jump out of the window but Viktor grabbed her. "Your going to kill yourself." Viktor snappeed. "So what. I'll be fine." Cross was too pissed off and the drugs in her system were not helping her mood. Viktor pinched Cross's shoulder causing her to flinch and turn around to punch Viktor. Stopping for a moment, he grabbed her fist. "People are trying to help you and all you are doing is picking a fight. With people that care about you." Viktor showed his wolf fangs as he was now annoyed. Cross stared straight at him. Her father's voice played in her head. Something he always told her. "Hashi ma!" Cross said causing a jolt of eletricity to go through Viktor's bodyy for a moment as she jumped out of the window.

Saffire met her below and frowned. "Enough!" Saffire frowned. She had seen Zane's face and wasn't happy about the attack on her husband. "You don't want to be fixed. You want to act like a spoiled brat. Then no one will change you." Saffire frowned. Cross's shoulder hurt like hell after that jump. Her stitches reopened themselves and Viktor came out. Taking Cross home before his wife got blood hungry.

((wow epic?! sorry had to add a pissed off Cross somewhere.)) ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: burn little house burn   burn little house burn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

burn little house burn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next