Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona)   A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Drake hung his head, he did love ansley. and when she said that, it just struck him the wrong way. "Winry. It is better this way. I almost get her killed, and now If I don't turn her at the end of the school year she will die unless I do something." Drake told Winry sadly. winry wished that Selena was there, and her parents. She knew it wasn't Ansley or Troy's fault. "This about it, if it wasn't for me or Selene, we wouldn't be in this mess. Its about high time I leave before a repeat happens."

"You mean when your father and mother died. ansley won't do that." Winry said. "Just lets go home and cool down." Winry said, she pulled Drake with them to the airport. Julius shook Ansley to wake her for boarding.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona)   A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Ansley woke up against her will. she really just wanted to sleep. When they got on the plane she sat in the seat next to Drake laying her head on him smiling. She was happy that he was okay and she was happy that she was going to be marrying him soon. Before falling asleep again on the plane she lifted her head and kissed Drake's cheek and whispered still half asleep. "I love you so much. I can't wait until we get marri--" she slipped off into another deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona)   A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Drake looked at Ansley as they were on the plane. He looked at Winry and moved Ansley's head away from his arm. him and Winry switched spots, as right now his mind isn't in the area to accept what has happened. It took them a while, but they finally arrived in Tennessee after about over fifteen hours. Winry shook ansley as Drake was already off the plane. Julius waited.
"ansley. Honey time to wake up." Winry said.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona)   A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:40 pm

ansley woke up stretching a little and stood yup. She still looked like she would pass out at any second. she staggered her way off the plane, she was still really weak from. she stopped walking and looked around the terminal. She didn't see Drake and she was a little worried. Suddenly everything in the terminal started spinning really fast and Ansley passed out hitting her head on one of the chairs. She had hit it so hard her head was bleeding a little. Which was not a good thing since she was traveling with three hungry vampires.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona)   A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Julius bit his lip as he couldn't go near Ansley. Drake looked at her, and being blood thirsty he couldn't grab her either. Winry picked Ansley up and stared at the bump. "Come on. I'll take you to our house. Selene or Adam can fix it." winry said. She knew that they would be showing up soon. Drake and Julius went out to a taxi as Winry helped ansley to her car which was a new GT mustang.
"Ansley...I think staying away from Drake for a few days is a good idea. He doesn't take well to what you did." Winry explained. She had a secret about Drake that only she and Selene knew.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona)   A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Ansley stood holding her head. She looked at Winry with tears in her eyes. "W-winry... How was I suppose to tell Drake what I was planning? If I said anything then every single vampire in there including Aro would have heard me and Aro would have killed Drake. I WAS NOT going to let Drake die because some freak-o has a crush on me! I couldn't lose Drake.. if.. Drake would have gotten killed then I would have killed myself before Aro could get to me." Ansley didn't see what was so hard for them to understand. She looked at Drake. "As far as me giving Aro a hug, I was hugging him because he said he wouldn't kill you." She turned her head away tears running down her face now.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona)   A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:02 pm

winry stared at ansley confused. "I think you hit your head too hard. cause Drake is in a taxi with Julius due to their blood thirst." Winry said calmly. She knew how Ansley was feeling, she didn't go through everything now the same way. "Ansley...sometimes its the heart and mind that won't heal. Drake once had a crush on someone. A woman that was pretty and talented, but that woman turned her back on him and went for another man after Drake gave her jewelry and clothing. IT is when he became a real asshole. but let him cool down for a few days, I promise it will all be fine." Winry explained. "Drake is afraid right now that he is going to lose you. Since his family turned their back on him just like everyone else besides me and my family, he is afraid that you will do the same." Winry explained as the drove down the highway.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona)   A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Ansley put her hand on her head and closed her eyes. She must have really been seeing things. She could have sworn Drake was in the car with her. She was going crazy from lack of sleep now. "Win.. promise me something. Make sure that Drake knows that I am never going to leave him. No matter what. Even if it means being turned into a vampire and killing Aro myself. I am never, ever going to leave him. I love him too much to do that to him." she felt like she was spinning around again and she was about to pass out. She knew if she passed out this time she wasn't going to be waking up for a very long time. she had a feeling that if she was allowed to pass out she would slip into another coma.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona)   A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Winry shook ansley as they arrived at the house. Winry didn't know what to do, she pulled out her phone and called Adam to get his ass with Selene and Troy back to the house. at the moment they had no choice even if Selene was mortal.

((go to the darkous house topic I made))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona)   A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A law broken (ansley/lauren/darkestic/demona)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2