Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Seph's House I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Seph's House I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Seph's House I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Seph's House I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Seph's House I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Seph's House I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Seph's House I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Seph's House I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Seph's House I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Seph's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
play_smom

Seph's House Empty
PostSubject: Seph's House   Seph's House I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:26 pm

*** Seph's house is a small, light grey, single story house with a cellar that Seph uses as a basement, but was intended to be used in the case of emergencies. IT is partially surrounded by a wooden fence that has no gate. It is located slightly away form most of the other houses in town, within a small area of forest. A dirt road, wide enough for a single car, leads up to the house and past it, farther into the woods away from town.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Seph's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seph's House   Seph's House I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Hearing of the new guy in town, Winry decided to pop by and visit. The smell of the wolves in the area wasn't a pleasent smell but this scent was human. She wasn't sure if doing this was a good idea since her husband is worried about killing. Her blonde hair flowed down from her high ponytail while she wore jeans under her white sundress. It was something she did normally to keep up with fashion. WAlking up to the door, she smiled knocking on it. "Anyone home?" winry smiled, she didn't feel like using her powers.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
play_smom

Seph's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seph's House   Seph's House I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Seph ran a hand through his short hair as he looked around at the cardboard boxes scattered around his new living room. It wasn't big, but he was only one guy and he didn't own that many things anyway. He heard a sharp knock on the front door and turned around to answer it. "Who could know I'm here already?" he mumbled to himself. He stepped carefully over the boxes and pulled the door open. He saw a beautiful blonde woman standing there, smiling. "Uh...hey?" he said cautiously. He had never seen her before in his life and there was something odd about her. She looked normal enough, but he could sense something unnatural, almost like a smell.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Seph's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seph's House   Seph's House I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Winry smiled as the door opened to a nice young man that had a smell of becoming something she wasn't sure of. Lately alot of wolves are turning early, but this was seemed older than most of the wolves. "Hi. Welcome to town, I'm Winry Darkous." Winry held out her hand to shake his. The house seemed normal enough as the sight of boxes meant that he just moved in like she thought. "I saw you coming through town I think, and figured I would greet you."
Back to top Go down
play_smom

Seph's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seph's House   Seph's House I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Seph nodded and frowned slightly, but held out his hand to shake hers. "I'm Seph." He rolled his shoulders and glanced back at the interior of his new home. "Yeah, my dad drove me down here with my stuff." He looked side to side, unsure what to say. "He left already..." He glanced behind him again and said, "The place is a mess..."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Seph's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seph's House   Seph's House I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Thinking for a moment, she didn't remember seeing the other man but figured it was because she has been too busy focusing her psychic skills on finding her sister and on protecting a girl which has seemed to fail.

"Need any..." winry paused as she heard Hatter coming. Hatter wearing his brown hat on his head with his black eye liner on his eyes, he looked the same as always wearing his brown suit with a purple dress shirt. Hatter has been in a foul mood lately since he saw someone he cared for get burned. "Hatter." He walked up to the house and stood next to Winry.

"Oh meeting the new meat." Hatter sighed. "WElcome to town."

"Hatter. Maybe you can help our new friend Seph here, he might need some help moving things around." Winry smirked which made Hatter frown. "what do you think Seph?"

"I don't have a problem with it. As long as it isn't weird stuff." Hatter smirked, Winry knew he had no room to talk due to the fact he wears make up.
Back to top Go down
play_smom

Seph's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seph's House   Seph's House I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Seph was still struggling to find something to say when a man showed up and interrupted them. Seph's eyes glazed over the man's strange fashion choice including his purple shirt and darkly outlined eyes. He heard the woman call him Hatter which only deepened his strange aura. Seph didn't trust the guy, though his greeting was friendly enough. Perhaps he was just paranoid.

Seph attempted a friendly tone, but failed miserably. "Oh, you don't need to do that, I can take care of it. It's only a few boxes. Books, clothes, minimal furniture, you know the sort." Seph didn't want to be rude, but he much preferred to be left alone. This woman didn't seem like the person who left people alone that easily though. "Really, it's fine, it won't take long for me to unpack by myself." He shuffled his feet, anxious for these people to leave. "But, I'll probably see you around town, so..." he trailed off, expecting them to understand it as an invitation to go.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Seph's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seph's House   Seph's House I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Hatter frowned at the guy, he wasn't in the mood for anything to happen lately. If it was up to him, the guy would be dinner for one of the vampires that wanted to drink human blood. though he only is a vegetarian due to one person.

"Oh alright. Come to the restaurant sometime. if you want to meet people, Miss
Ruby's is the way to go." Winry smiled as she linked her arm with Hatter. "come on hatter. He doesn't want our help. Nice meeting you Seph."

"Yeah nice meeting you, maybe I'll crush his vehicle or something." Hatter frowned mumbling under his breath as Winry began to pull him away. "Stupid mortal."
Back to top Go down
play_smom

Seph's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seph's House   Seph's House I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Seph watched them leave his front step and find their way out of the deathtrap that was his gate-less fenced in yard. He shook his head and chuckled. "Yeah, sure," he muttered under his breath and turned back into his house, letting the door slam behind him. He picked out a couple of the boxes that lay at his feet and dragged them into the small adjoining garage that lay hidden behind the house. Leaning against the unfinished wall was his shiny black Kawasaki motorcycle, hidden by the dim lighting. Seph grinned at the sight and started setting up his worktable and tools. By the time he'd finished, it was dinner time and he was too tired to bother unpacking food. "Maybe I will go to the restaurant," he said, amused. He hadn't planned on taking the couple up on the suggestion. Hopefully he wouldn't run into them there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seph's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seph's House   Seph's House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seph's House
Page 1 of 1