Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Drake's house I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Drake's house I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Drake's house I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Drake's house I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Drake's house I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Drake's house I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Drake's house I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Drake's house I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Drake's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:05 am

Drake's house Renewable-House_web460
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Alice stood off to the side watching Selene and Drake. "Selene it wasn't his fault." She didn't know if she thought that the reason that he almost bit her was because she thought it was his fault or not. She hoped not. "Drake what the hell happened at the club? I saw that you guys were having fun, then next thing I knew you were going loco and scaring the crap out of Ansley."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 pm

"I don't know." Drake held his head. "ansley was teaching me to dance after I drank some wine and suddenly myblood thirst went into over drive. They put a white pill or something in my drink. I threw Ansley's away just incase." Drake felt so bad after Hearing what Alice said. all he remembered was leaving the club. He doesn't remember anything else.
"Drake. I told you no more wine." Selene flicked his nose.
"I didn't mean to...I really fucked things up. I'm...I'm sorry." Drake told them.
In his mind he began thinking of what to do. "Drake...I need you to not do that again." Selene told him.
"Alice...what did I do?" Drake asked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Alice walked over to Drake. "Well, you yelled at Ansley for starters and told her to go home. Then you bit yourself to keep from biting her. Which from the looks of it kinda freaked her out. That's when Jewell showed up and knocked you out. She is going to ansey to check up on her and change her memory so that she doesn't remember any of it. She also gave you something to flush the drugs out of your system. Then you bit Winry, and called her and Jewell a bitch, which was win Winry knocked you out again. nd now we are here." she hoped that he understood it all. It was alot to take in.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Holding his head in his hands, he felt like such an ass. Standing up he grabbed his couch at the same time and threw it across the room angry with himself as it made a hole in his wall. Selene had stepped aside grabbing Drake by his throat and pinning him against the wall.
"Listen! Winry isn't watching us. So I don't want her to know what her sister and brother-in-law did." Selene told him. "Alice. Drake. The true people who murdered Ansley's parents were Amber and Henry. They wanted to kill the child, but I wouldn't let them. When I saw that you liked her, I knew that I wouldn't have to sneak around spying on her." Selene told them, she wasn't sure that it was right but Drake's eyes opened wide.
"I want Alice to know...cause of the reaction Winry and Julius would give. Winry is fond of Ansley...like a little sister."
"I'm sorry." Drake told them sadly. Selene put him down as he looked at Alice an then at Selene. "I...she...no matter what Jewel changes...if she remembered then she'll think I'm a monster. I should..."
Selene knew what he was going to say. He wanted to leave, to let Ansley live her human life without nowing about vampires. Her eyes narrowed as she wanted to smack him.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:40 pm

" Drake Razorite you change your mind right now. I know exactly what you are thinking. Jewell told me to tell you not to freak out over Ansley knowing what you are. She isn't going to react the way in your dream. She isn't going to call you a monster and she isn't going to call you a freak and say that she doesn't love you. Can't you see? Ansely is head over heels for you. She loves you!" Alice didn't know what else to say. He was acting like Edward when Jasper almost killed Bella. She wasn't about to let history repeat it's self. " As far as Amber and Henry go, DO NOT let Jewell know. She will kill them both, she has been looking for them ever since Ansley was little."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Drake looked at Alice sadly as a glimpse of Ansley's face appeared in his mind. Looking at the ground. "doesn't matter. the farther she stays away from my world, the better." Drake said, Selene walked right up to Drake and slapped him across the face. He held his jaw as it felt like a sledge hammer just hit him.
"So...what will you do? Run away like you always did." Selene asked.
"I guess...I don't want to see the look on her face again. What if I lose control and bite her. Selene...Alice...after the party I'm leaving." Drake told them. He held his head. "I'll dump her after the party and go somewhere."
"Drake...please? Ansley loves you. Are you going to abandon her?" Selene asked. "I guess when it comes down to it. You will ditch anything and anyone."
Drake snapped his jaw at Selene as she stared at him. She didn't flinch. Instead she flicked his nose with her finger.
"Alice...don't tell the others. I don't want all the vampires there to embarrass the girl." Drake explained.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:12 pm

"Out of all the stupid things you have done Drake, I think that this tops them all. I have seen this happen before, it doesn't turn out well. She is going to draw back from the world and have no friends. She might as well be part of OUR world. Besides you leaving isn't going to change a thing. I will still be here and so will all of the Darkous'. OUR world will still be around here and sooner or later she will find out the truth about you and either go to find you or asked to be turned. What are you going to do if Amber and Henry find out who Ansley is?" Alice was getting madder the more she talked. She couldn't believe that Drake was actually going to leave Ansley.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Drake's head shot up, and he went to shove Alice but Selene kneed him in the stomach causing him to fall onto the ground as selene kicked him into the wall. He got up feeling pain.
"If you want to leave. Then do it now." Selene stared down at him.
"Ansley will be safer with me gone. I don't bring her into our world, then those two won't find out." Drake said.
"Then you leave me no choice Drake." Selene said as she stepped forward. "Erase her memory of you. I'm not goin to have her crying her eyes out."
"Why do you give a damn blue eyes?!" Drake yelled. "Why do the Cullens even care. Your human already knows. I don't care about him, he could."
Selene grabbed Drake by the face diggin her nails into his skin. "Then give her a good reason why you two can't be together. Arrange marriage. Illness. FAmily death. So that at least you can think about it."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Alice stared at drake as he came at her. "Drake you don't understand. She is going to find out about us with or without you. I have seen it. Selene's right, you just can't leave her. When Edward left Bella she was heart broken. Tell her anything but under no circumstances say that it's because you don't want her. Unless you want her to kill herself. Which in my vision is what happens." Alice closed her eyes and sighed. "Take her to the dance then after wards tell her that you have a family emergency to attend to in Romania, and that you will probably not ever be able to come back to Eternal Rose or America again."This was not going to end well.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Drake frowned at Alice as Selene still held his face. Releasing him. She was tired of this, staring at the half breed she got that emotionless stare that made her look like she didnt' care.
"Alice is right. But after she is maybe turned in the future, I will bring herto you." Selene promised.
Drake stared at Selene wondering how she and alice could be so calm. Thinking about it, he wanted to be alone. "Go away. I'll see you tomorrow night." Drake told them. Selene stared at Drake, it was paining him to even think about leaving Ansley.
"Think about it over night. Please." Selene told him.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Alice sighed. She hated to see her friends hurt like this. "Drake, just really think about it before you do anything. For once think about how it will affect everyone and not just you. Get some rest." alice turned and walked towards the door. "Oh Ansley is going to text you soon." She walked out the door to her car and got in waiting for Selene.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Selene hung her head as she walked ut the door as her black hair hid her sad eyes. closing the door behind her and alice. Drake went to his room and went to sleep. He didn't care right now, he would answer it in the morning.
Lookig at Alice, Selene didn't let her hair come from behind her eyes.
"Alice. I'm going to Troy's house over night. After hearing this...I just don't want to go home." Selene said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Alice nodded her head. "Get in, I'll drive you over there. Even if you are a vampire it's still not safe at night." Alice just wanted to get back home to Jasper. She needed a hug from him. After talking to drake she felt like everything happy had died and now she was going to have to help keep Ansley alive and away from Amber and Henry.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Selene got in the car and looked at Alice. "They won't do it. For some odd reason they have been acting out. they are not normally like how they have been." Selene said, they were normally the big brother and sister everyone wanted. But since they got back to eternal rose they have gone really down hill like something is wrong. But at the moment, Alice was right. She had to protect Ansley...but what about Troy. she had to protect him too. If the Volturi found out, she could fight them off. But what good will it do her cause. "Alice told tell the others about tonight. I don't want them to know.Edward can know, but I don't want it said out loud."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:40 pm

"Don't worry Selene I won't. Edward would find out anyways. I will probably be thinking about this for a long time. The problem is.. right now I still see Drake leaving and after he leaves I can't see anything about Ansley at all. I can't figure out why, it has me really worried. But don't worry about Troy, i'll ask Jas to help watch after him." she drove up in front of Troy's house. "Selene, if you can't stay here you can always go to Jewell's. She won't mind."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Selene sat for a moment in the car, it was true. "No...I cause enough trouble Alice...truth is...I don't really want to be part of this world anymore. People keep saying that what I'm doing, I'm asking for death to come knocking at my door." Selene said to Alice. "When in truth, I have been waiting for over six hundred years. I been waiting for that knock on the door, one day though...for once maybe they will let me free to do what I want." Selene stepped out of the car and waved at Alice. "Have a safe trip home." Selene put on a false smile. She ran around the house and found Troy's open window.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:19 am

Jewell decided to go check on Drake to make sure he was doing okay. After all the last time that she had seen him he was still knocked out in the back of Alice's car. She walked up to his door and knocked. She was hoping that he was wake or at least in a good mood. She wasn't sure what version of Drake was going to answer. But she was prepared for any of them, but she was hoping that it was the nice sweet Drake that Ansley loves and not the asshole that everyone knows him to be.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Drake heard a knocking on his door, walking downstairs in black pj bottoms, he stood there topless as he opened the door standing behind it to stay away from the light. His head was killing him. "What? Can't you see I'm sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Jewell laughed quietly. "You look awake to me. How are you feeling?" He looked like crap to her. And he didn't exactly smell that great either. "I fixed Ansley's memory's from last night. So now she just thinks that you guys danced all night together and then you took her home." she wanted to make him feel better by letting him know that Ansley was alright now.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Lifting his head, he rubbed his eyes. He was normally sleeping during the day time so Jewel had woken him up. "sorry about that. Alice and Selene filled me in on what I did. but thank you." He didn't want to tell her that he already decided to leave. not forever but just to clear his head. But knowing what really happened before to selene, Drake wasn't sure if leaving still was a bad idea. and even worse she knew about vampires.
"did you hear. that wolf blabbed on us?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:03 am

Jewell froze, her eyes now flashed a bright purple. "Talon..did..what?" She was now clearly pissed off. She didn't want Ansley to know about them until the right moment. She wanted Drake or her to tell Ansley, not some mutt. "I am going to kill him!!" Taking a deep breath she calmed down a little, her eyes slowly going back to their normal purple, but a irritated look was still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:07 am

"Yes. that mutt told her last night while I was sleeping." Drake explained, he knew that Talon was in for it now since it wasn't him or Jewel that told her. but he also thought about what Selene said, about who really killed Ansley's parents. Looking at Jewel he opened his mouth and asked, "What really happened to Ansley's parents?" Drake asked. he wasn't sure who to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:28 am

"I was on my way home from hunting when I heard a man yelling at his wife telling her that the brakes were broken. It was raining and they were going down the mountains. The car wasn't stopping. I ran to see what was happening and I saw a little girl in the back seat, she looked like she was only five and she had no idea what was going on. It was Ansley, I had to save her. I wasn't sure that I could grab all three of them but I was able to grab her before her father totally lost control of the car and went off the side of the mountain. The police said that when they found their bodies... they were sucked dry of their blood and that the brake lines had been cut. That's when I realized that their death wasn't an accident." Jewell spoke calmly as she remembered that night as if it was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:36 am

Drake's eyes widened as Selene's story had been true. the one she told him about last night where it was amber and henry that did it. but he wondered how Selene knew since she normally kept away from that stuff. Curious to if it was Selene that snapped and did it, he wasn't sure. Rubbing his forehead. "thanks. I was just curious." Drake nodded his head. "Man that medicine knocked me out like a light last night. And I still got to get ready for that damn party."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drake's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Drake's house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drake's house
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next