Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!

Go down 
+2
Tay
Darkestic
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:57 pm

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! E549101-320
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! Peter-White-Studio-Winter-Wonderland-Theme

the party has started. Humans from the town began to show up as the music began to play. Certain places were locked to keep things from getting stolen. But people began to socialize and dance their hearts out in the large dinning hall that was the dance floor. people dressed in diferent versions of the costumes came laughing to enjoy the night. anna and tidus greeting everyone that came through the door as Winry and Amber were waiting to henry and Julius to return.

Selene stood in the lounge talking to some of the people from school, some of them the guys that she normally talked to. Looking around she wondered where Troy went. Tonight was all about fun, as nothing should spoil it.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 am

"Come ON!!!" Taymos whined, dragging Zane into the place. "This will be fun. Besides, you're so going to love it. I swear. And, even if you did try to leave, I wouldn't let you." She smiled angelically at him. She was dragging a werewolf to a party. Well...into a party. Taymos grinned at him, her hand still towing him. "Besides, who knows, you may end up being grateful that I dragged you here." She said perkily, dropping his arm. She had dragged him to the middle of the crowd. Which meant there wasn't going to be an easy way out of here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zane grumbled. "This elemental, forceful pixie isn't getting anywhere near my good side." He growled lowly to himself. He was being dragged by Taymos, against his will. He was just curious as to how in the hell was she even able?!? He resisted, but sadly Taymos won. He was now in the middle of the crowd. There was no way out that he could see at the moment. "You have got to be kidding me." He said, glaring down at her.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:24 am

Jasper walked around with Alice talking to guests like usual. Trying to bite his tongue on eatting humans. the smell of all the humans was making his mind tempt and tempt even more.

Lucious arrived in his black edwardian style suit as he wasn't going to dress up. After being thrown out before, he wasn't about to cause trouble in front of humans. Behind him is Cross as he walked in, she followed. the look of vampires in the room and knowing that someone that hates her is going to be there. She saw people that she knew from around town and at school. In the dress dress with long sleeves, Lucious had even thought about her when he went out. To hide her recent wounds, the long sleeves hit them but not the smell.
"there are so many people." Cross said as she stared at the humans and vampires in the room. Her hair up in a high bun as she didn't want to embarrass anyone with how she looked. "Lucious can we just go please."
"Have fun. Trust me. You will be fine." Lucious smiled, he walked away to talk to some of the adults. Cross stood there looking at all the people, walking to the kitchen she stared at all the delicious food.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:36 am

Taymos giggled when she saw Zane glare at her. Then she nudged him. "Givin' me a death glare won't kill me." She stage-whispered, then laughed. "Come on! Stop being Mr. Negativity. Otherwise I'm going to annoy the hell out of you." She said, raising both of her hands. She acted like she was a scale. "Have fun, or be ticked off the whole time? Which is it?" She asked, smiling. Taymos had been happy lately and she wasn't going to let someone ruin it. She brushed some of her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear, and looked at him expectantly. Waiting for his answer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zane scoffed. "Yet, it won't. Yet." He muttered lowly to her. He didn't even know how she had convinced him to even get in the tuxedo. He groaned mentally. 'This pixie is going to kill me!!' He shouted in his mind. Zane's expression was indifferent. "Try to have fun, though you being around me all the time wouldn't be that fun." He said, raising an eyebrow at her. Really, he was just trying to get her away from him so he could ditch. The party and the clothes. Then he realized something. "You aren't going to leave me alone, are you?" he said, his voice accusing. He should've seen this coming.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:37 am

Alice looked at Jasper and kissed his cheek. she knew that he was probably having a hard time. "It's okay Jas, calm down. You aren't going to hurt anyone." She just wanted him to have a good night tonight and not have to worry about attacking a human or anything. She held her hand out to Jasper. "May I have this dance?" She giggled. she knew Jasper didn't like to dance in front of people but maybe he would make an acceptation this one time.

Ansley walked around with Drake and met some of the other kids at school. It was odd, she knew that half the people there were vampires but everyone else thought that they were all humans just like them. "Oh um.. Drake. Last night, when I was talking to Talon. He asked me if it was okay that I danced with him for one dance. I.. told him yes, just so that he wouldn't feel bad about not having a date here with him."

Troy snuck up behind Selene and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck gently. "There's my little Angel." He whispered in her ear. He wasn't worried about scaring her, after all she could probably smell him and know it was him. "A present? hmmm I wonder what it could be. When you are ready I would like to dance with you." He gave her a wink and began to welcome the guest along with Selene. He didn't want her to be alone.

Jewell walked over to Selene and Troy with a smile on her face. "Selene this is amazing! You guys have done great. Have you seen Drake and Ansley around?" She was kinda worried that she had not seen them yet.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Drake didn't know what to say as Ansley had caught him off guard. Looking at her, he didn't want her dancing with the wolf cause he knew he was just getting back at him for doing something. Drake smiled. "Do what you want. I'll still dance with you." Drake winked. He figured he would wait for a song to come on. Cause he asked Winry to play a special one.

Winry and Amber talked to some of the humans at the party as the wolf scent began to fill their noses. Remembering what Selene said, they didn't bother saying anything to the dogs.

Selene smiled at Troy as she turned around looking at him. She gave him a kiss on the lips and then turned to some of the humans. "Troy. These are fellow students. Mark, Gloria, Jasmine, and Fred." She didn't really bother saying their last names but they were in some of the classes as Troy and Selene so she figured that she would introduce him.
"I'm ready any time." Selene winked at him. He looked handsome in the suit but is was a little funny at the same time. She wasn't really dressed as anyone as she didn't want to play anyone. She took his hand leading him to the room where everyone was dancing. The DJ playing music that he was given. "We'll find somewhere quiet later."

Tidus and Anna walked around and then they saw Lucious; but they got Winry to take a picture of some of the guests as well as their family dancing.especially Selene dancing with a human. Tidus was worried though; with the way that Amber and Henry have been acting up, there was a chance they would be forced out cause of them.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Cross left the kitchen as she had saw her aunt there; hiding herself in the crowd she hated that Lucious brought her there. Then she saw Troy dancing with the vampire named selene. The one that caught alot of attention as well as once in a while healed her. Turning her head, she walked through the crowd and saw Taymos.
"Hi Taymos." Cross waved, she walked over to her. Cross was happy to at least see a friendly face. Then she saw Zane. "Hi Zane. What are you doing here?" She is so happy to see him, but at the same time remembered that he didn't want to even come to this dance.

Lucious spoke with some humans, but then he walked up to Amber with a grin on his face. How he wanted to rip her apart, walking away. He went to the kitchen seeing Cross's aunt Claudia. He had an idea but he wasn't going to try anything. Walking up to a human woman that worked in the flower shop; Lucious began to dance.

Demona arrived in a white and black dress, with that cold stare she always had. Her hair put up in two buns as her ice emotionless blue eyes stared at everyone. The place smelled of vampires and wolves as well as humans. Her son was bringing Jane later. Walking in, she saw Lucious an old friend but at the same time an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Taymos shook her head. "I don't think so pup." She said, giving him a toothy grin. "I'm not an idiot. I knew you would ditch the party if I left...so, too bad." She said, smirking slightly at him. She looked when she heard a greeting directed at her. "Hey Cross." She said, giving her a smile. She looked back at Zane. "Ya, so you aren't leaving until I let you." She said to him, nodding matter-of-factly. She giggled slightly. "And by the way, if the 'yet' means anything on the death glare, you might want to practice it. Because since not even Jane of the Volturi could kill me with a death glare, including the pain that comes with it, I don't think that yours will do anything." She stage-whispered to him, ignoring the fact that Cross was right next to her. And the fact that vampires and surely other wolves were here.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zane immediately brightened when he heard a familiar voice; Cross's to be exact. A grin came to his lips when he saw her. It dimmed slightly at her question though. He gestured the elemental pixie, Taymos. "Forceful pixie here towed me here, literally. How she was capable, I have no idea. But," he shrugged. He looked at her outfit. "Nice dress," he said appreciatively. His grin was back. "Let me guess, Lucious wanted you to try and have fun? So he took you here?" Zane guessed, raising an eyebrow. He glared back down at Taymos. "Well, pixie-dust, I may not need to use a glare. But then again, who said I was going to kill you?" he said, smirking down at her.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Cross didn't really know what to think. "Yeah, he forced me here. But I really don't want to be here." She told him. "Thanks. He picked it up for me." Cross didn't want to cause anyone trouble for she linked her arm with Zane's hoping that Taymos would leave him alone. "I'll keep him company Taymos." Cross spoke calmly; she knew how to get Zane out of the party without anyone seeing them. But she was also trying to hide from Claudia.

------------

Japser smiled at Alice and nodded his head. Taking her hand he led her to the dance floor and began dancing with Alice. "I'll do anything for you." Jasper smirked, the smell of human though was driving him a little insane. Humans were everywhere, the only thing he could do was consentrate on Alice's scent.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Taymos' eyes flashed. She sniffed slightly. "A witch...can't believe I just noticed that." She said, sighing heavily. She raised an eyebrow. Sucks for Zane since he told her all about Cross...and how they were good at playing pranks and ditching without being noticed. Her eyes narrowed and a grin came on her lips. "Not a good idea to ditch. I can keep up with him. Trust me." She said, a hand going on her hip. Taymos wasn't going to let Zane leave so easily. She noticed the panic and worry in Cross's eyes. "Why are you so...strung up?" She asked quietly, looking at Cross with soft eyes.

Zane was grateful when he realized that Cross was going to try and get them out of here. But, turned sober when Taymos didn't fall for it. He grimaced when she said she could keep up with him. He knew that for a fact; he had tried to run from her before. His concern turned to Cross when Taymos asked why she was strung up. Now that he noticed...she did seem sorta on edge. He took a guess. "Aunt is here?" he asked, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Alice smiled and placed her hand on his shoulder and began to dance with Jasper. "You know I don't understand why you don't like to dance. You are really good babe."

Ansley looked at Drake a little confused. "Just wanted to make sure it was okay with you. It just feels a little awkward that I am going to dance with someone other than you." She slightly smiled not knowing really what else to say. She hadn't even seen Talon again yet.

Waving to his class mates he smiled. "Hey guys. Hope you enjoy the party." He recognized them from their chemistry class. He hoped that no one would mention anything about his mother. That would just ruin the entire night for him. Even if he was with Selene. "Next song I call dancing with you." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Drake smiled at Ansley, and gave her a kiss. "I just want you to have fun tonight. One dance I guess wouldn't hurt, if he tries anything I'll bite him." Drake warned her, he knew that Talon probbly wouldn't try anyhing after Selene had kicked Talon and Lucious out before. Pulling Ansley close to him. "Lets dance outside." He winked.

----

Selene stared at Troy for a moment. "Better let winry and alice know since they picked the music. They saw Anna's music and changed the entire list." Selene laughed; she knew the two would do something. She saw a flash as winry took a picture of the two of them. She wondered though how far he would follow her in life; if he would ever get tired of her. Looking up at him; she put her arms around his neck. "actually Drake and I are going to perform later. I'm on violin and he'll be singing."
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:46 pm

"I know. but i just don't like it." Jasper said calmly. He didn't want to whine cause it wasn't him. He was more of a bite his tongue and bare it like he does at times when Alice dresses him up. He is waiting for the day he will come home and her have a dress ready.

---------

Cross tightened her grip a bit on Zane's arm. "We won't escape. That leech hostess wouldn't let anyone leave early." She joked, though it was true. There was a good chance that Lucious wouldn't even let her leave cause he wanted her to have fun. HEaring the question about her aunt, she went silent for a moment and nodded her head. "She is in the kitchen talking to people. I'm trying to stay clear of it." She just wanted to get out of there, but she felt safer with the wolves there. Hearing some music playing. "Zane. Wanna show these leeches how to really dance?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:56 pm

"Well I am glad that you agreed to dance tonight. I like dancing with you" Pecking Jasper's lips she smiled at him. "Loosen up, you aren't going to hurt anyone tonight you are safe." She saw in his eyes that he was worried about hurting someone tonight. But even though there were werewolves there she would be able to keep him controlled.

Ansley kissed Drake back and smiled. She always got chills when he kissed her, she didn't know why but she did. "Don't worry rockstar, if he tries anything then he will have a nice punch going towards his face from me. Then you can have him." She giggled. She knew that he may not try anything, but if he did she would be ready.

Troy looked at Selene and smiled pulling her close to him. " I will make sure to tell her. And when you and Drake play I will be up front the whole time. I wouldn't want to miss a second of it." He kissed her gently on the cheek. He looked at Winry and smiled "Hey Win get a good picture of me and Selene."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Taymos raised an eyebrow. She studied Cross's eyes, then nodded slowly. She was telling the truth. "You two had better not ditch, otherwise you will regret it." She said slyly, narrowing her eyes. Then she walked off. She went up to a random guy and tapped his shoulder. She asked him if he wanted to dance and he agreed. She danced, but kept her eyes on Cross and Zane part of the time.

Zane chuckled softly. Taymos seemed determined to keep him here. And he had no idea why. "It's okay, little pixie. I won't ditch yet." He said, slight sarcasm in his voice. He nodded, understanding when she confirmed his theory that her aunt was here. The woman was horrible, and he would try to keep Cross away from her as well as he could. Zane didn't realize something till then. He cared for Cross immensely...a lot more then a friend and even a girlfriend actually. The term came to his mind immediately; imprint. He gulped, seeing that no one noticed his realization. He grinned at Cross, acting normal. "Why not." He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Selene got close to Troy as Winry began to try and get a good angle. finding one, she took the picture of the two. And it turned out great, she would have to give Troy a copy of it along with some other pictures she sneaked of Selene. figuring he would like that. Selene stared at Winry's mind and went silent. "Troy I love you." She hugged him almost jumping into his arms as Winry took another picture.

---------

Drake smiled. "Good. I'll be right back, men's room." He went upstairs leaving Ansley alone where she was. amber made her way over to ansley with a curious look on her face. the scent was so familiar to her. "Hi ansley. I'm amber, Selene's sister."
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Being left alone with Zane is something that she wanted; cause she could get them the hell out of dodge in two seconds. but figured one dance won't hurt since they could hide in the crowd and then sneak away. "come on then." Cross smiled; she walked to the dance room where there were alot of people. Enough to hide them. Looking back at Zane, he did look good in his suit though. It would be ashame in her mind for him not to enjoy it mainly.

----------

jasper nodded his head, focusing on alice. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm just worried." Jasper told her, he didnt' want to hurt anyone since they were having so much fun in a new town.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Zane rolled his eyes, walking with Cross to the dancing room. A slow song was on. Great. He had just figured out that he had imprinted on her and now he had to slow dance with her? Unless she didn't want to slow dance..."Wanna wait until a faster song comes on so we don't have to slow dance? Or...?" He asked, trailing off. A smile was on his lips, but his eyes were screaming that he wanted to wait for another song. He imprinted on his best friend...and he really didn't want to push it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Seeing that Zane didn't like slow song, she knew that. and she didn't like them much either, there was only a few slow songs that she actually liked. "sure." Cross said, it was a good idea since she didn't feel like slow dancing. Especially in a dress she could trip over. Walking up to zane she leaned over towards him. "I was planning on us sneaking out during a fast pace song." She whispered. It was the plan, but it was a nice looking party to her eyes.

-------------

"Alice...I think you would look lovely in a rose dress. We can have a rose theme for the wedding this year. Renew our vows and stuff." Jasper was trying to keep his mind on something else that didn't involve him talking to a human or smelling their warm blood.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:41 pm

"Good." He murmured to her, looking at Taymos. "Because pixie-dust over there," he jerked a thumb towards Taymos, "is watching to make sure we don't ditch." He said, shaking his head as he leaned away from her. He felt dazed being that close to her. 'This imprinting is starting to screw me up...' he thought. He gulped, not looking at Cross. He didn't know why this was affecting him so badly now.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Ansley looked at Amber and smiled. "Hey there Amber. It's nice to meet you." She looked at her, she looked sort of familiar but she couldn't quite place where. It was almost like a dream or something.

Genlty kissing Selene's lips he smiled. "I love you too Selene"

Jewell saw that Amber was talking to Selene and she froze. She didn't know what to do. she couldn't make a scene or anything. There were too many humans. So she walked over to Selene. "Selene, Amber is speaking to Ansley. Could you listen in? I'm a little worried."

"Hmm I'm sure that I can find a dress with roses on it." she kept dancing with Jasper "I think that with each one it just gets better. And every time I love you more." She loved Jasper with all her heart and every wedding that they had would make her heart leap for joy.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Amber smirked as Jewel was speaking to Selene causing her sister's focus to be on someone else. "Drake will be in the study in a bitdwn the hall. he wanted me to tell you." Amber lied, but she kept a straight face and smiled. "He says he as a surprise for you." Walking away she changed her minds objective to fool her sister but at the same time the girl Anley looked so familiar, Amber brushed up against Taymos. "Watch it."

--------

Selene smiled, she was glad to hear it. But then she looked at Jewel rather worried. listening to her sister's mind she was thinking about Henry. But her nose said that Henry was already back. Julius came in through theback door with the giant cake. Looking at Troy, she got a feeling something was going to happen.
"Selene..." Winry said.
"when?" Selene replied.
"She knows...she's figured it out. And so have I." Winry said sadly. Julius walked over to her and hugged his wife happy to be back.
Selene's body stood up as there were so many minds in the room. she tried to find Ansley as Amber was keeping something hidden.
"troy honey. I'm sorry, but we have to cut this dance short." She walked around looking for ansley. "Help us find ansley please."
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Cross smirked. "trust me. My magic can get us out." Cross thought for a moment, there was a copy spell that will last for a while. it will make clones of them that will last for probably ten to twenty minutes, she figured two minutes would be enough for them to get away. thinking hard on the spell. Lucious watched the two with a smirk.

------------

Jasper looked at Alice. "I'm glad, cause I love you too." Jasper told her; he did. he cared for her more than anything in the world. looking around, something was off. his eyes saw that something was going on, but he focused on Alice. "Can we go outside after the dance."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Taymos narrowed her eyes at the girl that brushed against her shoulder. Her eyes darkened to midnight blue. "Sorry, but I wasn't in the way." She said as cordially as she could manage. She then realized what her eyes probably looked like. She looked away from the girl and made her hair go over her face to cover her eyes. They just got darker.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zane grinned back at her. "Good. Because I really don't like going to parties much." He said, shaking his head. He saw Taymos' eyes darken when she spoke to a girl. "Looks like pixie is losing her temper." He murmured, frowning a bit. An elemental, he had learned, losing their temper was not good. If Taymos got too mad she could probably light this whole house. That made Zane worry about Cross. Taymos would regret it immensely if she did that, and especially if Cross got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Ansley nodded her head. "okay, thanks amber." She skipped up the stairs to the study and looked around at all the books on the shelves. There were so many it amazed her. but she thought with them being vampires then they probably would have alot of books. She took out one book bt Jane Austen, it had actually been signed by her. That totally floored Ansley. She kept walking around as she waited for Drake wondering what he wanted to tell her or show her.

"Selene, Win.. what happened? Tell me right now. Ansley is my responsibility. I am not going to let anything happen to her." Jewell looked around trying to find ansley, but she couldn't find her anywhere. Jewell was beginning to freak out now.

Troy nodded his head. "I'll go look outside. Last time I saw her shewas out there with Drake. Maybe she went back out there." He let go of Selene and kissed her cheek. Then he walked outside to look then walked back in to Jewell. "Nothing." He was a bit worried, he hoped that something hadn't happened to her. The looks on Winry's and Selene's faces were not the most cheerful in the world. Something must be wrong.

Alice nodded her head. "Yup, i am sure you need a little break from everyhing." She smiled. Suddenly Alice froze and she got a blank look on her face. She was having a vision. It was of Ansley in the study upstairs and Troy was there too. Not too long after Troy entered the room she saw Henry come out of the shadows in the study. He attacked Ansley first, then Troy. alice's face was filled with horror as tears came to her eyes. "Jasper go find Selene and Drake right now." Quickly she let go of Jasper and tried to push her way through the crowd of people which was not going too well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next