Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!

Go down 
+2
Tay
Darkestic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Ansley smiled widely and gave Drake a kiss on the cheek. "thank you." She then looked to bella and smiled "Hey." It was nice to meet more new people here in Eternal Rose. " I agree with Selene. Let's go dance Drake."

Troy smiled at Selene and nodded his head. "As you wish my Angel" he winked at her and smiled pulling her close to him and slowly moving back and forth dancing with her in his arms. This is where he wanted to keep her forever.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Bella smiled and took Winry's hand, nodding to Julius. "Hello, Winry, Julius." The two names sounded farmilar. Alice had to have said their names at some point. She was always talking about the Darkous family. This had to be the female Alice was always talking about the makeovers. Now that she saw the woman, she could be a sister to Alice, they both seemed alike. Turning to who she was talking about next, she again nodded. "Hello to you both. Thank you, it's very nice to meet you, as well."

Jane let her hands fall back to her sides. He might be right, she had to admit that. Even with everything she had done with Aro, she was still trying to help Dracul. Ups and downs, that was a bit of an understatement, she thought silently. Lifting her head, she gave a soft sigh. Now she was beginning to get annoyed with this. He was treating her like a child! "Must you speak to me like that," she snapped, her voice a bit harsher than she had wanted. Again she fell silent as she listened to what he said, glancing around. Hearing the last comment, her head jerked to look at him. "Trust me, you wouldn't. How long have you known me? And you still flinch when you get close to me." A tiny smile tugged at her lips for a moment. She wasn't as upset and angry as she had been, something she was happy about. "I'm very sorry about your mother. I wish I knew about my parents so I could tell you it could be worse." Giving a slight shrug, she sighed softly. Watching the change, she blinked, her shoulders drooping slightly. I guess the party's over." Not waiting for an answer now, she began to walk slowly down the sidewalk the way she had been.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 pm

((MORITOS TURNED INTO A BAT!!! ROFL!!!))

a smile sat on winry's face as dresses and clothing appeared in her mind. Julius shoook his head as he kept in mind that he had to watch the basement door. "Charmed." Julius smirked. "Would you care to dance Bella? I would be more than welcome to dance with you."

---

Drake nodded his head. "fine. Nice meeting you bella." Drake said in his accent, being romanian had a problem. since many people heard it, it was hard for some to belive that he is a rock star. "How can you hear them. they are like outside?"

-------

Smiling as they danced it kept her mind somewhere elseas amber and Henry were pissed off that they are not upstairs. but Selene wasn't taking the chance of them attacking. Kissing troy on the cheek she enjoyed the dance. "Troy. If you had a choice? Would you be a big furry werewolf or a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Moritos sighed, he had failed. Hanging his head, he flew up into the air with his bat wings hanging over Jane's shoulder. He remained silent thinking it was a good idea not to talk about it anymore. the whole reason he invited Jane was to get closer to her, but it seems that he isn't even worth her time to her. It made him sad to hear her words though; how she thinks he flinches due to her powers. He doesn't flinch, in fact half the time its cause she sneaks up on him scaring the shit out of him when he is not paying attention. "I'm sorry." He mummbled with his little bad mouth. His heart sank as he remained silent.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Troy laughed "I would much rather be a vampire. the whole hairy and smelly thing doesn't really work for me." The thought of being a dog just wasn't the best thing ever. He would much rather be something that he could be with his love and being a werewolf wasn't on that list.

Ansley smiled. "I'm a girl, I know what certain things mean when they happen. Selene wanted to be alone with Troy so that they could be alone and dance without anyone bothering them." She knew that she was right. "I may not be like Selene but somethings I can read minds on." She giggled and winked at drake.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Bella smiled still, though she got a bit worried at the look on Winry's face. She knew that look all too well. Alice always got that face when she was thinking of dressing up someone in the house. Uusually it was her, Alice always getting her epiphanies. Turning to look at Julius, she smiled and nodded. "Oh." She didn't want to be rude and nodded slowly. "Sure. Thank you."

Jane walked, glancing at the bat hanging over her shoulder every few moments. Even as a bat, he didn't look happy. She didn't blame him. Remembering about powers, she now wished that somehow she could read minds. It could have helped, she would at least know what to say. Now, she was only guessing. And obviously her guesses weren't helping, maybe even making things work. Any other time she could come right out and say what she wanted without worrying about how people felt. Now that's all she could worry about. At his comment, she shook her head slowly. "You're not the one that should be sorry. Everything I've said has only made things worse. If you have something to say, say it. I don't care what it is, because what I've said isn't helping." Now she stopped walking and waited, giving a slow sigh.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Hearing that, it sort of made her smirk as the wolves lost one to her yet again. Selene had won so many times, but at the same time she didnt classify it as a win. she classified it as her family growing bigger. thinking about memebers of her family that had left and have no returned. she had so amyn vampire children out there. Looking at Troy as they danced, she began to wonder why she chose to let him keep his memory. she had fallen for him but at the same time. fear filled her mind of losing him.
"Good. Rather you be human than a wolf. You would stick to high heaven."

----------

Nodding his head, he took Ansley's hand leading her to the dancing room where he placed his hands and began to dance with her. "You still look lovely."

--------

Julius smiled at Bella taking her hand and leading her to the ball roomwhile Winry ran aroudn taking more pictures as she got trigger happy with the camera. The waltz was the easiest dance he figured a new vampire even knew. "How are you liking Eternal Rose Princess?" Julius smiled.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Moritos shook his little vampire head looking at Jane. "No. Its fine. I'll give it a break.I shouldn't have pushed it, I should have kept my big mouth shut." He remembered though that things always went wrong at times before, but he stood his ground always trying to make things better. "I'm stuck like this till morning." Moritos sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Troy laughed, he knew that she would always want him to stay a human no matter what. "Selene, if.. my life depended on it, then would you turn me?" He wondered what she would do if it meant him staying alive. It made him a little nervous though to know the answer. "You don't have to answer me if you don't want to, it was just a random thought that popped into my head."

Dancing with Drake a soft smile came to her lips. This night even though it didn't start out so great it was turning back into her cinderella night. "You are just saying that because you don't want anymore cake in your face." She laughed. "But thank you for the compliment." A soft pink blush came to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Bella smiled and followed after Julius. She shook her head, snickering softly as she watched Winry. Winry was definitely like Alice, though in a different ways at times. Turning to Julius, she smiled. "It's a very different town. Though, different in a good way. How long have you and your family been here?" She asked purely out of curiousity, learning even before she was turned that vampires had to move every few years because humans got suspicious. Though, now that thought about it, it didn't completely sound that way.

"Yes, you have a big mouth," she agreed. "When you actually open it, that is. Which isn't alot." Her gaze shifted around for a few moments. "I asked because I want to know. Not to make you 'give it a break'." Sighing heavily, she nodded. "Well, then going to the city is out of the question then," she smiled slightly, trying to get him to stop being so hard on himself. Letting the smile fall, she glanced around again. "Anyway. I want to know, so since your stuck like that, you're going to talk." A smirk rested on her lips, glancing at him from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Biting her lip. "as I told you no. I will not." Selene told him. She was serious about that and if he asked her one more time, she was going to walk right up to her room and let Troy stand there alone for the rest of the night.

---

"Duh." Drake smirked. "I rather not have a picture of that. Winry will send it to my family is Romania. and the last thing I want is for them to see me." Ever snce he had a falling out with his family things have been upside down and weird.

----

Thinking about the answer. "We actually helped settle or build this town when it first started. We come back every fifteen years cause we love it here. the smell of roses and all that. " Julius explained; he smirked as they danced. he normally didn't dnace, but got use to it after a decade or two with Selene and winry. "The only one that remembers us is Emily Rose at the restaurant."
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Lifting his little nose at Jane so that he could look at her. "Its not your fault. I just don't talk much." Moritos told her. "So when I start. I don't stop. Jane, you think I flinch cause I'm scared of you. Why would I be? I mean yeah...you did things before that would makeyou seem evil. But when I see you at Dracul's castle. You seem a bit free and happy. As though someone see's you as a person instead of a tool." moritos hoped that those were the right words. "All I want is to keep that smile on your face. to at least make someone smile when even I can't."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Ansley laughed. "hmm that would be rather embarrassing to have something like that happen to you." She kept dancing with him her eyes filled with questions and wondering about Drake's world. The real vampire world, she wanted to know about what was real and what was fiction in the books that she had read. "Drake, what.. what if I told you that I wouldn't have minded being a vampire?" she remembered to speak quieter so that no one around them could hear what she was saying.

Troy nodded his head. "Okay. I was just wondering." He twirled Selene around then brought her back close to him. "What ever you decide for me I will be happy with. If I have to remain human I will. Just as long as I am with you I could die tomorrow and be happy because I found you." He smiled and kissed her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:39 pm

"You built Eternal Rose?" She was surprised, never having known much about Eternal Rose. "That sounds really great. Being able to come back and see how much it's changed every fifteen years or so," she nodded. Smiling as they danced. "Really? Well, that's lucky I'd think. Might get a bit odd if too many remembered you." A thought struck her mind now. "Is Emily Rose a vampire, too?" She blinked, wondering now if the woman actually was. How could have stayed in Eternal Rose this long and not get found out? That is, if she was a vampire.

Jane nodded. He didn't talk much, that was true. "I haven't exactly heard you talk all that much. So, I don't believe you," she smirked at the comment. "Yes, I do," she said slowly, nodding slightly. Her gaze fell as he spoke. It was true, she had lived what he was saying about being evil. Dracul's castle? She could remember those times, now, what he was talking about. "I know Dracul does," she said softly. "He's probably the first. Then you," she mumbled the last part softly. Glancing at him for a moment, she nodded. "Well if you don't start speaking up, it's not like I can." She shrugged slightly and sighed. "So. If you start speaking up, I'll smile. Deal?" She smirked, always knowing how to turn the tables on anyone. Though it was quite easy with Moritos, knowing him for how long she had.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Drake smiled. "I would have been happy, but I want to be the one to do it." Drake told her. He wasn't one for turning someone though, he has never done it. he would have to get someone to tell him how he does that without trying to kill her by drinking Ansley's blood.

----

Die tomorrow...tat made her mind freeze for a moment. Thinking of his dead body made her heart sink deeper into the darkness that calls ehr name. the name that she was given at birth. calling to her to join the dark side whee human blood tasted so good. changing the subject. "Here's a quesiton. what is my real name?"

-----

"It is. Its rather fun. Last time we came, those mustangs were in style more." Julius smirked, but hearing about the humans maybe knowing. He knew though that he had no problem with it. "I think some suspect. probably why people leave us alone. but Emily rose is like the grandmother everyone wants. she takes care of the wolves mainly, but encourages the peace."
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 pm

a sparkle shined in his little black eyes. Nodding his head, "deal." It was one he felt that he could keep. If it was Jane, he could probably talk alot but at the same time he had to remember to take a breath when talking to her. "So did me confessing cause a problem? if so I'll leave it alone." He didn't want to bring it up after this again, but he wanted to know. since he has been head over heels for jane since he was little.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Ansley smiled at Drake then laid her head on his chest. 'I'm glad to know that you wouldn't want me to be like you. I think that it would be nice to be able to be live forever, especially if you spend it with someone you love." She continued to dance with him and then began to hum along to the song that was playing.

He tilted his head to the side. He was now passed confused. "Your real name? You mean that you have more than one name?" He tried to think but nothing was coming to his mind. He was now just full on confused. "I give up.. haha just tell me before my brain explodes from thinking to hard."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Bella smiled and chuckled softly. "Yes, I'm sure that's true," she nodded. "That's true. If they did know, that's probably why." She now thought about it, nodding slightly. "Wow, Emily sounds great. I'm guessing she's all for the cause and everything. The knowing?" Details she wasn't completely sure of. "Everyone finding out? I believe that's right."

Jane smiled slightly and nodded. At least she would get answers, which is what she wanted. Glancing around, wondering what to do now, she sighed. Looking at him again, she shook her head. "No. It does explain some things, actually." Her brows furrowed a bit as she thought, shaking her head slightly to clear her mind. "So," she said slowly, glancing around. "Hm," glances at her clothes. "Maybe we should head back home?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:00 am

Selene looked at Troy as he had given up so easily. "My birth name is Song Hyoung. But Tidus changed my name, to give me a new start. I'm the only one who doesn't go by the real name." It was true, everyone else had their name but Tidus wasrather fond of Selene and ended up renaming heras though he had just named his brand new baby girl. "I was named after the greek moon goddess selene."

-------

"I want you to stay human for a little longer at least till you are nineteen or twenty years old." Drake told her, he was worried still though. allowing her head to rest on his chest, her skin felt warm to him.

--------

"She isn't really. as long as we don't hurt the wolves, she is all good with it. The ruby is like a no war zone." Juliuus explained, he wasn't sure how to explain it. "But yes. Too long hve many vampires walked in the shadows. Maybe its times to let in some light."
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:02 am

moritos's head rose he actually didn't know the way home. he had no clue even where he was since bats see with sonar. turning his head to Jane. "Sure. do you know the way? Can I say something..." moritos gave her a batty smile. "You look beautiful and I mean it." He hoped she didn't kill him for it.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:09 am

"Hmm Song. I like that name, it suits you very well." He gently kissed her lips. "You will be my beautiful song." he winked at her and kept dancing. "As far as I know my name is just Troy."He chuckled "Although I do know that my mother named me Troy because she was always into greek mythology and she loved the story helen of troy."

nodding her head she agreed to wait until she was 19 or 20 to be turned. "I can live with that." She smiled and then looked up at Drake. She was debating on if she should say I love you to him, she really did love him but she wasn't sure how he would react to it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 am

"Oh, so she's pro-wolf. Not pro-letting-us-out-to-the-world." She nodded. "It's not a bad idea, at all. From the way she sounds, she could definitely give a vampire or a werewolf a run for their money if tried anything." Giving a soft chuckle, she smiled. "Maybe. I hope that the plan that's been made works out. I think it would be very interesting if humans knew about vampires and werewolves. Difficult but also good." Smiling, she thought about it for a moment and nodded.

"Oh, right." She nodded, remembering that he was a bat. Bats were blind, at least by eye sight. Starting walking, she stopped. "Sure." Blinking, she nodded and glanced around. "Thanks," she nodded, turning her head to look ahead of them, giving a small smile. Walking again, her fingers twined in her lap. "So, since your stuck like that, what do we do now?" Sitting around wasn't something she wanted to do. It was the middle of the night, her favorite time. Tipping her head back as she walked, she looked at the moon before looking ahead of her again to make sure they were going the right way.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:25 am

Selene sighed. "don't call me that name. it revolves around a life that I hated." Selene told him; she wans't fond of that name and she was for damn hell not going to let it come back again. she figued it would alright to tell him since they are dating.

--------

"Good. Cause I want you to at least look near my human looking age." Drake told her. he would always be older than her no matter what she did, but there are those he knew that are older than him.

---------

"Yeah she is." Julius smirked. it was nice talking to Bella as his eyes wandered the room once in a while knowing that there are humans there. feeling bad that Jasper had to go. Though him and Jasper don't have much in common, they both have wives that love to shop.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:26 am

moritos hung his little head thinking. "Don't eat me thats all I ask." He joked. Thinking still his eyes stared ahead to see Lucious standing there at the end of the street looking at them. A frown on his face as Moritos didn't like this. "Jane..." He nodded his head towards the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:32 am

"Sorry, I will just stick to calling you Selene." He smiled. "Anything else that I need to know before you wisk me away to Romania?" He laughed. There seemed to be so much that he didn't know about Selene and he wanted to know every little detail about her.

"Fair enough." She laughed. "But you do realize that technically you are always going to be older than me right?" She smiled and giggled to herself at the thought that she was dating someone waaaaaay older than her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next