Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!

Go down 
+2
Tay
Darkestic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Bella smiled and nodded. She had been very worried about coming here but it seemed that, in some odd way, the Darkous family reminded her of her own. Talking with Julius, it almost seemed that she could be speaking with a brother of Jasper's. And Winry couldn't be misplaced other than Alice's twin. No wonder the two families got together so well, she thought.

Jane laughed softly once then nodded. "I'm sorry but bat isn't on my menu." Glancing around, she sighed, wondering what would happen now. Even if things hadn't gotten odd yet, it didn't mean they wouldn't. Looking to Moritos as he said her name, she glanced down the road. Her eyes narrowed as she saw, now smelling, the wolf. Had he not been at the party? He did seem farmiliar. Taking a step forward, her arms crossed, eyes still narrowed. "Can we help you?" she asked, not talking louder than if she were talking to someone next to her. Being a wolf, she knew very well that he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:24 pm

"good." Selene nodded her head. she didn't like being called Song. Tidus once called it it by mistake and almost got his head knocked off. She hated her old life more than anything; but at the same time she wasn't too sure abouther new life. Plcing her head against Troy's chest as they danced. it seemed so nice.

-------

"True." Drake noddd, it was true that he would always older than her, dancing he thought for a moment on how to explain it. "But at least I want you to look as old as my mortal age. To humans I look around probably 21 or 23."

----

"so Misses Cullen's. How was your transformation? Are you enjoying the life of an immortal?" He wanted ot know, as Julius aw that Edward was not there. he had seen the oy once or twice, but the guy normally hung around Selene cause they didn't have to use words to speak. it was rather odd to him. "I'm glad that Edward has someone like you. that boy looked sad for far too long."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Moritos frowned as he hissed at the wolf. Lucious stepped forward staring at Jane as his silver eyes shined in the night. It was like his mind had something planned.
"Tell me Volturi why did you kill my kind?" Lucious frowned as he stepped forward, walking towards Jane. This was not his first time meeting a volturi, but the first time meeting jane and she smelt like that vampire Aro.
"Watch your tongue!" Moritos snapped.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:12 pm

"The transformation was like all transformations, I'm sure. Very long and far too painful." Bella gave a slight smile. "Very worth it, though. Being an immortal is more than a human could expect. And being around Edward even before it, even I was surprised once I was turned." It was true, being able to see and hear things so clearly was something that she had to feel and hear to actually understand what was happening. "Yes. I had heard about that. I'm very glad, too."

Jane stepped back. For once, she was actually slightly frightened. Normally she had Aro and several of the Volturi as backup when she needed it. All she had now was Moritos, and he was a bat! She didn't fully know who this male was, but he obviously knew her, and well. "I have no knowledge of what you are speaking of. Speak to Aro, go to Italy. I'm sure he will be glad to answer your questions. Though, speaking in that tone you may also get ripped apart." Her voice held poison as she spoke, very unhappy now. Anger and worry always were good in battle and this seemed like a good time as well. Using her powers on him wasn't something she wanted to do, but if she had to, she would resort to it. Glancing to Moritos, she shook her head. "It's ok. Really."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:20 pm

"Again, Fair enough. But I don't think that you look that old. I think 21 at the max." She looked around and saw Jewell talking to her sister. "Drake, what else do you know about Jewell? Other than the fact she has been sort of my stalker since I was little." She laughed. She knew that Jewell wasn't really being a stalker but that she was just trying to take care of her.

Troy kissed the top of Selene's head and smiled. He whispered laying his head on top of her's as they swayed. "I love you Selene."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Selene didn't say anything when he said that as she was thinking about what happened before. where Troy almost became dinner or dead. that was omething that she didn't want. Anna walked out the door. "Selene. Its getting late, I'm shutting the party down." anna shouted.
Selene nodded her head and looked up at Troy. "Love you too." She began to hear people go home.

-----

Hearing that. Drake didn't want to stop dancing but figured it was time to start taking ansley home unless she was staying the night with the girls. he wasn't sure that he would like that since amber and Henry were acting up "Shall I take you home?"

--------

Julius grinned. "Well happiness comes at its own pace. and it seems it went rather well." Julius turned his head when he heard his mother mention about the party being over. He figured it was because she hated keeping people locked up int he basement. "Are you staying or going to where your family is?" Julius stopped dancing as Winry jumped on his back giving him a hug.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Lucious frowned as he walked forward. Baring his wolf fangs at Jane, Moritos frowned as he was small but he could use his powers. "Doesn't matter. you are part of the volturi. And those people killed and hunted down my people. thus you will pay for their crime." Lucious stepped forward but then his body stood straight as his body looked like it had strain on it. Cameup through the ground next to Jane as she twisted her wrist.
"Enough. Wolf boy. You shall not harm this child or my child for that matter." demona spoke coldly.
"You witch. They'll kill you too." Lucious snapped as his body was in pain.
"No. They can't kill death." Demona said coldly as she stared at the wolf. "Jane is with me. so those of your pack who mess with her or my son. will pay a heavy price. I have killed too many lives to give a rats ass about yours."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Ansley nodded her head. she was a little on the tired side and it had been a long night. "Yes, please." she smiled at him. She wanted to keep dancing with him but he was right it was getting late and her aunt would be wondering where she was.

Troy looked at Anna. "I can stay a little later if you need help cleaning up Mrs. Darkous." He wanted to help them out in anyway. Also he was wanting to get on everyone's good side so that he would be taken off the menu. That wasn't exactly a place that he wanted to be really.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Bella smiled, nodding in agreement. "Yes, that's very true. And it has, which I'm very glad about. And lucky, of course." She looked around for the voice that had said the party was over, a bit sad that she hadn't been able to speak with everyone. Though speaking with Julius, she had gotten alot of insight about the town and the people. "I'm not very sure yet. I may go home and see how Jasper is doing. He's been working so hard on restraining blood, and he didn't look good." She stopped and stepped back at the surprise attack of Winry. She smiled at her. "Thank you very much for letting me meet the family, Winry. The party was great. And thank you for the dance, Julius." She nodded to them both.

Jane bared her fangs at the werewolf. A low hiss slid from her throat, a slight warning. Getting blamed for things the Volturi did before she was part of it wasn't something she wanted to deal or live with while she was here. How was she supposed to actually be happy when people like Lucious were around? She didn't wince as her wrist was twisted. This type of pain was normal, Aro had trained her.

She turned as she heard Demona, pulling her wrist from Lucious's grasp. Now she was angry. A wave of pain swiped over Lucious, from feet to head in a moment, easily causing excruiating pain. It was gone a moment later, though, this only a simple warning. Her head jerked to Demona at hearing this and she blinked. Even if Demona was cold, being what she was, she still had feelings. It was nice to hear what she said, it made Jane smile, if only slightly with all her anger from Lucious.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Selene looked at Troy adn then at Anna whom stood in the door way. "No. you just stay and have fun." Anna smiled; she and Winry would clean up and make amber and Henry clean up as well. she figured it was a good idea for selene to stay close to Troy. "We can hang out in my room. my dad just put in a big screen tv, we can watch some movies or something."

----------

"your welcome Bella. please do come over any time." Julius smiled. Winry smirked knowing that her love was too kind for his own good. he reminded her of Selene alot, except smiles more since he was Winry in his life.
"Please do give Jasper our best. I know how hard it is. me and Ju here, just switched outselves. and its driving us nuts a bit."

----------

Drake smiled wrapping his arm around Ansley's waist. "I'll stay in your room tonight. I'll hide, but I want to make sure that those two are gone." Drake said; eh wasn't about to let anything happen to her.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Lucious wasn't about to pick a fight with a death goddess; he forced himself up and left. he knew how to deal with vampires, but there was no way he was about to deal with a full blooded dark being anyone would be stupid to do that. Demona watched the wolf run and then turned to Jane and Moritos.
Moritos hung his head knowing that he is in trouble. "How many times must I tell you." She sighed. "Oh well, at least no one got hurt." Demona said coldly. "Lets go change into normal clothes and then go to the city. These chimes are starting to annoy me here." Demona hated hearing the chimes constantly.

Moritos sighed. "One problem. I'm a bat." Moritos said. "sorry Jane."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Troy nodded to Anna and smiled. "If you need help I'll be here." He looked down at Selene and smiled. "That sounds good to me love." He took her hand and smiled kissing her cheek gently.

Ansley looked up at Drake and smiled. "You won't have to hide you know, and my bed is big enough that you could sit on it while I sleep." She would hate for him to feel like he couldn't be in her room without him having to hide. Not to mention it would just be awkward if he did. "and you can stay there as long as you would like." She laid her head on his chest and yawned a little.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 pm

"Of course. I'd love to come and visit again." Bella smiled. They did remind her of Alice and Jasper in ways. Very close, and easy to see that they loved each other. "I will do that. Thank you. I'm sorry to say I don't exactly know that feels, for some reason. I'm very sure that Jasper will be very happy to hear that. I think he's far too hard on himself about it at times." To her, it did seem he was a bit harder on himself than he needed to be.

Jane smirked at Lucious. She could have taken Lucious, even if she didn't want to. A fight wouldn't have done anything good for her or Dracul's cause. Turning to look at Demona, she blinked, now glancing to Moritos for a moment. "The only one that would get hurt was the wolf," she mumbled softly, lowering her gaze as she spoke. Looks up to Demona and nods. "Sounds good to me. Chimes?" She didn't know about the chimes. Why was she hearing chimes?

"So?" she asked, looking to Moritos. "Are humans not used to seeing bats or something?" She was thoroughly clueless. Why couldn't he go to the city if he was a bat?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:55 am

Selene walked into the house as Amber and Henry were fianllyl let out of the basement while people were leaving. Selene paused for a moment looking at them as the last human went out the door. She knew that Bella was still there, but she didn't care. the girl was welcomed all she wanted.
"Hi Selene. That human go home yet." Amber grined. Selene turned her head sideways for a moment. "What? Won't kiss and tell."
Henry drapped his arm over Selene's shoulder and saw Bella. "Have fun Bella." He said with a smirk. Selene looked at him that is when she grabbed his head and threw him down the stairs of the basement. Amber went to Grab Selene, but she wrapped her arm aroundAmber's spine snapping it in two.
"Selene what are you doing?" Anna asked.
"Julius pull some bones out of their body." Selene said calmly.

--------

Drake picked Ansley up in his arms. "I'll carry you...." He stopped when he heard a fight go on in the kitchen. Looking he saw Amber and Henry getting their asses kicked.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:02 am

"Bat's don't exactly hang off of people." Moritos sighed. "I can be a fashion assessory for Jane." He laughed, he thought it would be amusing though it would make Jane look for goth maybe in his head. But none the less she was stuck like that till morning.

Demona didn't say anything for a moment when she heard Jane's question. "I'm a death god, well a dark being based on death mainly. Its a curse." Demona explained. Her harsh voice remained but she never means to do that. "Chimes mean that there is a chance that someone was going to die."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:34 am

Ansley wrapped her arms around Drake's neck and moved her head to his shoulder. Closing her eyes she smiled, she loved it when Drake would just hold her, it made her feel safe. Her cinderella night was perfect, she couldn't have asked for a better night.

Troy poked his head around the corner and saw Selene throw Hanry down to the basement again. He wondered why those two just really didn't like him aside from the fact that he was human. Then the fact that he probably smelled really appetizing to them. "You okay love?" He looked at Selene wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Bella headed to the front door, seeing Selene and her siblings. Giving a smile to Henry, she nodded. "Thank you. You too. Don't get into too much trouble." Walking past the two, she turned to glance over her shoulder as she heard all the commotion. Shaking her head slightly, she simply kept walking and headed out the front door. Getting into their spat wasn't something she was going to do. Besides, Selene could handle her siblings.

A fasion accessory? Jane shook her head slightly, smiling. "Well once I change I'll be in my cloak so if you did you most likely wouldn't be seen." She gave a slight shrug. Going to the city was much better than staying at home. Though after what had happened, going home may be a good idea. If she was lucky though, there wouldn't be any wolves in the city.

Turning to Demona, nodding slightly once. "Right." Moritos had somewhat explained about the death god part. A curse, that was a fitting word, at least in her mind. "So, there's alot of people that might have died some time tonight? Doesn't sound like a good thing at all." Having to know and worry if someone was going to die, by hearing those chimes, it was an iffy thing but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6