Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

No child shall die

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:19 am

do not bring Selene home tomorrow. Don't step foot in the house. Promise me Troy. Adam said into the phone, Selene heard this and it was rather annoying that they were trying to keep something from her. Standing up she opened a window and went to take a shower while they talked.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:31 am

Troy was confused. "okay okay I promise. But... why is it that I am not bringing her home. you know that she is going to want to come home and see everyone. Wait.. Memorium Pantos."Now that their minds were blocked from Selene, Troy stopped talking when he read Adam's mind. "He is such an idiot...." Troy was not liking Hatter even more now. He knew what this was going to do to Selene.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:35 am

[/i]I know. but at least it was for a good cause. we are getting tidus, Anna, and Amber back. So maybe he did it for her, just don't tell her that.[/i] Adam said hoping that Selene wasn't listening. Selene was still in the shower thinking. [/i]And I guess he was tired of fighting with selene over you, and gave up. Its a plus side, but a negative as well. so keep her away for the day.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:40 am

"Alright, I'll do it. But keeping her away from these things is hard stuff. I'll talk to you later today." Troy closed his phone and put it in one of the drawers. Then he did the same with Selene's only.. he took the battery out of hers so no one could call or text her. Especially Hatter.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:44 am

Selene came out of the shower in a towel to grab something from the closet. She grabbed her phone from Troy to check her text message but it wasn't working. She tried to contact him by mind, but she figured he was out of reach. But then again she couldn't read anyone at home except Ansley's and Drake's. Her eyes went to Troy and then she went to the closet grabbing some pants to go under the dress. "Never ask why Adam has my clothes here alright." Selene laughed as she went back into the bathroom and changed since Troy was more old fashion than her.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:01 am

"Well I wasn't.. until you said something.. now you have me wondering why he does." He walked to the bathroom door. "So if I asked you why your clothes are here would you tell me?" He laughed lightly. He knew that one day she would slip up and think about it and then he would know.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:06 am

Selene poked her head out as she was trying to curl her hair. "If you really want to know. Adam and I tried the dating thing for a week and it didn't work out. but I would always come over to see him when I wanted to get away from things like human feeders. Adam is a harder core vegetarian. So he keeps some of my clothes here incase I pop buy to get away from the world." Selene explained, she knew that wasn't an answer that he liked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:12 am

Troy made a face and laughed a bit "Eh, sorry I asked. I guess I didn't really want to know after all." He laughed and kissed Selene. "So my teacher dated my soon to be wife.. that's not weird or awkward at all. Anything else I should know about?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:12 am

Selene nodded her head. "Don't worry we never really did anything. No kiss, no time in the bed. He is rather old fashion and just didn't feel like doing it." Selene smirked, she leaned out and kissed his check as she was half dressed. Going back into the bathroom she did up her hair. and then came out with her hair making her look like a doll again. "that is so much better. I hate my straight hair." Selene said. "Adam was the only one I decided to go on a date with. the others...I told them no. But now I have you."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:37 am

Troy chuckled and pulled Selene to him. "I think that your hair is beautiful the way it is." Kissing her again he smiled. "And yes, you have me. So now I get to fight off all the guys that want to date you." He laughed. "Good thing Adam didn't kiss you.. even though it was before me, I might have still punched him for it." He winked at Selene
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:29 am

Selene's eyes narrowed. "No. You don't punch him at all. If you piss him off too bad you will wake up a rat." Selene warned. She looked at her nails and then smirked as she jumped into Troy's arms hugging and kissing him. "So lets go home. I want to see Henry."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:53 am

Crap Troy had to do something. He couldn't let Selene go home. He had to think of something. "Well when Adam called he was asking me if we could go get him something from his house in England. He said he can't go get it because he needs to stay there and help with Henry and he thought that it would be a nice trip for us to take together. He already booked the flight and everything for us." Troy smiled at her. He was usually pretty good at cover stories. But he never knew how well Selene could see through things like that.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 am

Selene sighed and knew it was a lie, but it might have been true. Adam was like that. "Bet its my present. He owes me a huge present." Selene said. She wasn't sure what to do, but she decided to take the lie. Giving Troy a kiss on the cheek. "I love you honey. don't lie to me, it ticks me off." Selene said as she grabbed a pair of shoes from Adam's closet. "Which reminds me, we can pay William a visit."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Troy smiled. She bought it.. or atleast he thought she did. He didn't like lying to her but he had to. He promised Adam. He would owe him big time for this one. "I love you too. And I know you don't like being lied to. I need to call Adam and make sure I get the right thing, I'd hate to fly there and get the wrong thing." Troy took out his phone and called Adam.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Selene turned to Troy grabbing his phone from him holding it away. "Why doesn't my phone work?" Selene asked. She stared at him not sure she wanted the answer to that. she walked out towards the living room and went to call adam herself on the house phone. She still held his cell phone in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Troy ran after Selene grabbing his phone back. "I had to take the battery out of it because when I was moving things around I dropped it in a cup of water so it's drying." This was not a good day from him. He was going to kill Adam for making him lie to Selene like this. He would much rather her just go to the house and see what was happening then him lie to her then her be mad at him for it. "Now, back to calling Adam." Troy scrolled through his contants and went to Adam and waited for him to answer. "We will go get you a new phone on the way to the airport hun." He knew that he was digging a hole that he would not get out of easily.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Selene hated being lied to and she put a smirk on her face. "You need to work on your lies. my phone would still be wet." Selene said pulling he phone out of her pocket. Adam answered the phone as Selene walked out to the balcony. heyo city morgue. I'm kidding, what do you need? oh while you are in england grab my big spell book and give it a read. don't ruin it its older than I am.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Troy laughed nervously. "Fine you caught me. I wanted you to take a break so I took the battery out." Troy was glad Adam answered "You owe me.. and I'll look at the book. Just make sure the flights are booked. If you want me to keep my head and the promise then everything will have to go smoothly."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:42 pm

"Your the one who fed a lie about going to england for something for me. Selene knows that I go afte things myself cause my house is dangerous sometimes." Adam said into the phone as Selene sat on the side of the balcony looking down the thirty story below ground. Thinking how fun it would be to jump down there. "But good save. So take care of it, and I'll come there later." Adam told him. winry was yelling in the background that Henry was in the basement again.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Troy grumbled hearing what Adam said. "It was your fault..." Troy sighed and looked out the window at Selene on the balcony. "Well we gotta get packing if we are going to catch that flight." Troy closed his phone and put it back in his pocket then walked out to Selene and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "You know if you actually jumped, that might be enough to give me a heart attack and actually die. Even if I am a vampire." He laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:12 am

Selene nodded her head. But in her heart she knew something was wrong at home, or at least something that no one wanted her to know. Her eyes stared at the group listening to him. "I give eeryone a heartattack with shit I do."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:42 am

Troy kissed Selen's cheek. "But not everyone is marrying you. Even if you are immortal I would rather not have a pancake as a wife. I like the 3D version of you alot more." He laughed lightly and kissed her lips. "But if you want to jump, then I say we do it together." He smiled at her his arms still wrapped around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Selene thought for a moment. "but...Troy. What if Dracul and mine's fight never comes true? I mean it would be nice to walk out in the open. but now that I have someone, there is a good chance that they will try and use you." Selene said. she wasn't sure it was a good idea or not. but right now she was worried about her family. pushing it aside she kissed Troy on the cheek. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Troy scopped Selene up in his arms bridal style and smiled at her kissing her cheek back. "I'll drive us. It's actually a good thing you have clothes here." Troy laughed lightly as he also picked up the suitcases to take down to the car. He carried everything outside, then sitting Selene down he opened the passenger side dorr for her to get in. Then he placed the bags in the back seat and slid across the hood to the drivers side getting in and starting the car. He leaned over and kissed Selene's cheek. "Next stop air port."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:05 am

Selene wasn't sure about what to do. HEr eyes looked at the ground as they were in the car. Listening to the thoughts around her, it worried her more than she couldn't hear her children. she had lost Anna and Tidus, and she killed Amber. The ghosts still haunting her mind as she was one to never kill. She never killed a single thing before amber her own child, she was supposed to be the kind and understanding one. Not saying anything she watched as Troy drove to the airport. "Very well. Airports are such a pain." Selene said. she pulled her other cellphone out her shirt and looked at the contacts. Since they were heading to england she figured that she might visit them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No child shall die
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios-
Jump to: