Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

No child shall die

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Troy's eyes kinda went wide seeing the memory. "Whoa.. that's not... weird at all. Maybe she was more than human." He laughed lightly. Wrapping his arms around her wait and holding her close he smiled. "I know you aren't exactly thrilled with me being a vampire love, but you gotta admit it is a load off your shoulders now that you don't have to worry about me as much." He smiled and leaned down kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:56 pm

"I have to worry about you more now. Now Aro might not just send one, he might send more to kill you. You see, you right now you are the only one that can do damage if you die to me and Dracul. that is a hole that Aro wants. One that would cause anger in both me and Dracul." Selene explained, she knew he thought it meant well. "when you were human we could protect you, but now...all my children might have to help in the war that might come." Selene sat on the counter looking at him for a moment.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Troy walked to Selene and stood in front of her. "Okay, tomorrow, I don't care what is going on, who is fighting, who is at the house. We are going to have a stress free day and I am going to set up a wonderful day for you away from Eternal Rose. It will just be us. No one else." Troy smiled. Since he was still half vampire then he didn't have to worry about goin crazy over blood. It sounded perfect. He just had to pull Selene away long enough for her to actually relax.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Selene knew what he was saying and nodded her head. "Can't really relax with all the work I have to do. Especially since I had to start introducing you as Prince to some people. Which reminds me, you wanna hold that over your cousin?" She grinned. Selene kissed his lips and didn't let go.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Troy chuckled kissing Selene back. "Oh hell yes. He will be one of the few I will make call me Prince and I will enjoy every moment of it." He laughed again pulling Selene close to him. "That's why I am going to put a block on your mind for the day. I have been practicing it on myself, and I have perfected it. The block will keep you fromthinking about anything negative." He smiled kissing Selene again.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Selene frowned at him. "Don't do that, or I will throw you somewhere and it won't be pretty. Or I'll give you to Alice and Winry with dresses." Selene warned. She didn't want her mind blocked, it was how she could tell danger was around and make sure everyone was alright. Staring at Troy, she remembered something. Thinking about the first day she met the twins, they were human servants in her vampire home and they looked happy together. Selene looked at the ground not sure about what to say. but then she raised her head. "I will do something first tomorrow, and I don't care if you don't like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Troy sighed. "I knew you were going to say that Alright.. one thing. Then I am stealing you away for just a day with us whether you like it or not miss Princess." He kissed her lips softly "Your Prince will wisk you away for a day that is just us.. far ..far away from Eternal Rose." He was already planning everything out in his head. But made sure to block it from Selene. He didn't want to ruin the surprise.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:52 pm

Selene sighed and nodded her head. "And I like Eternal Rose. I am the one that founded it after all." Selene said crossing her arms looking at him. "Though I hate the fact I can't catch the devil woods killer." Selene said. She sat on the counter not looking at Troy for a moment. "Wisk me away. haven't heard that like since the prince of England tried to propose to me. but then again I did change him."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Troy laughed "Is there anyone famous that you haven't changed?" Kissing her cheek he walked to one of the bed rooms to change into something of Adam's and take a shower. He was feeling dirty and that was one feeling he did not like.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Selene looked at her fingers. "I changed a japanese singer, a prince, a princess, a lord, a circus performer, witch, twins." She was trying to count them all but lost count after twenty. "I was very keen on having a big family." selene laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Troy laughed. "I can see that love, and it's just going to get bigger." he called from the bed room. Walking to the bathroom he cut on the shower, and undressed getting in. It felt nice to take a shower. He hadn't been able to take one since Selene got her memory back.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Selene raised an eyebrow not sure about the comment. But she let him take his shower in peace, she grabbed some of her clothing from Adam's closet she never told anyone why Adam had her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:18 pm

After he finished his shower he walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Seeing Selene in the room he stopped. He may have even blushed a little. "You know, ya need to warn me before ya come in the room." He laughed. "I would have changed in the bathroom do you could have changed in here."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:22 pm

selene shrugged as she changed into a black dress with spagetti straps and a heart on the hip. "doesn't bother me. remember I have lived with male vampires for over 800 years. so doesn't really bother me." Selene said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Troy chuckled and slid his boxers on and removed the towel so he could put on his jeans. Then walking over to Selene he wrapped his arms around her from behind kissing her neck. "It doesn't bother you huh? Well then maybe I will just walk around in a towel all the time then." he chuckled resting his head on her shoulder, as he was still shirtless.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Selene saw that he was shirtless, but then she felt that something was wrong. Keeping it blocked off, she kissed Troy's neck for a second and then looked around. She would be blushing right now, she did like his torso. but his eyes were one of her favorite parts.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:54 pm

Troy smiled his goofy smile pulling Selene closer to him kissing her and smiling. " I love you" he smiled. He like moments like these when it was just them together and no one else was around.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Selene kissed him back, she wrapped her arms around his neck and didn't let go. She felt like she was on a date with him but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. "What do you want to do with this time alone...?" Selene grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:08 am

Troy grinned and kisses her again "I am just enjoying it just being us." He pulled Her ontop of him as he laid on the bed, looking in her eyes. He got the same feeling that she did that something was going on that wasn't quite right but he didn't want to ruin the moment and he pushed it out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:11 am

Selene giggled, as she laid her head on troy's chest. his heart wasn't beatiing, trying to push it out of her mind she kissed his forehead. "Good." Selene though couldn't get the feeling out of her head no matter how much she tried. she got a text on her phone from Hatter but she ignored it. She didn't want to deal with love drama right now. "WAnna go to greece for our honey moon? maybe somewhere cool and nice you want to see?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:18 am

"Hmmm Greece. Never been there but I have always wanted to. " Troy smiled. "We can do Greece and Rome. that will be fun." He kissed her cheek and smiled. Where ever you want to go I will go. I am stuck to you like glue." He laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:21 am

Selene smiled at Troy, "A family...no wait honey moons are just two. damn it." Selene had never been married before but she had totally forgotten that honey moon meant two people and normally...her face would be so red right now. "lalalalalalala" She shoke her head getting it out of there. "We can see statues." She tried to chagne her mind for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 am

Troy chuckled. He could see she was trying to change the subject. "And yes love honeymoons are usually only the people that got married. It's a time for them to be alone together, and relax together." He laughed lightly. He has been trying to get Selene to relax ever since things began to get rocky around the town.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:07 am

Selene smirked and closed her eyes for a moment. "I am never one for relaxing too much stuff going on." Selene smiled, she could never only have one thing on her mind she could have more. Troy's phone rang and it was Adam.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 am

Troy laughed "Well there is a first time for everything. After all you have never been married either. " He smiled and kissed her. Hearing his phone he sighed. "Dammit..." He moved Selene off his chest and got up getting his phone. He saw it was Adam and debated on whether or not he should answer it. He had a feeling that something back at the house was wrong so he answered it. "Yeah Adam?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No child shall die
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios-
Jump to: