Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

No child shall die

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Troy laughed. "Love, I am not going to try the teleportaion spell. We might end up in alaska or something, or worse." He was still getting the hang of all the spells, but according to Adam he was doing really well. He turned his gaze away from the road for a few seconds and looked at Selene. "I wonder... if I go out into the sun.. will I sparkle like you.. or will I still have my human skin?" He wanted to try it out, but of course it was cloudy and it was suppose to start raining so no sun today. But he really did want to know, he didn't exactly want to sparkle like a princesses tiara.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 am

Selene went silent when he said that. "Now I won't get the image of you in a dress out my head." Selene said as they came to the airport. She couldn't get hatter or anyone to answer her. she didn't know why. It hurt her, she didn't know why anyone wouldn't answer her. "Troy. are you guys planning something?" Selene asked. she watched the plans.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 am

Troy looked at Selene as he parked the car. He placed his hand on the side of her face and smiled. " Babe the only thing we are planning is to keep you from the house so that we can get your head straight again." this wasn't a lie, it was the truth, only with a few details missing. "Adam thought that you were getting over worked and if that happens again what happened with your memory might happen again.. and... I don't think that I could take you not know who I am again. I barely made it through the last time. Everyone has everything under control at the house. Alice and Jasper are there and Carlisle will be coming soon. So you don't have a thing to worry about at the house." He gave her his crooked smile that he knew she loved so much.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Selene looked at Troy, her eyes went sour for a moment. Everyone was protecting her and making her take a somewhat vacation. she hated that. "I am never on vacation, which reminds me. since you are my new child. I need to train you." Selene said as she got out of the car. she was still pissed off in her head that Troy was a vampire, she loved him and was happy. but she hated that her hand was forced.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:49 pm

"Which is another reason we don't need to be at the house. Ansley is there and I doubt that.. drake.. would like me eating her... or anyone else for that matter. I don't plan on ever drinking human blood. So my love we are going off on our own while everyone back home is taking care of things. It'll be fine. Have faith in your family." He smiled and kissed Selene's cheek. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Selene nodded her head. "Very well. Good plan. But I am still pissed about this. My hand was forced into changing you by Alice." Selene said as she got out of the car. she didn't reply to his last statement as she closed the door looking around. something made her ears stick up for a moment. not sure she wanted to go to england, she wasn't sure seeing her other child there was a good idea either.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Troy got out of the car as well and walked to the back of the car grabbing the bags and carried them to a cart so that they could be taken in. "You comin baby?" He looked at Selene and noticed that she was thinking about something. He just couldn't tell what. He knew she wasn't happy at all about anything that was going on. "Selene love. I know you wanted to wait untl after we were married. But, I saw what Alice was talking about and.. if you hadn't then, there would be no more me for you to get married to."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Selene stared at Troy. "get down." Selene said, something had caught her ears and it wasn't something that she liked. A cloaked figure appeared at the end of the empty parking lot looking at them. Selene stepped forward with a frown on her face. they will die...they will all die. i will make you suffer just like you made me suffer all those years ago... a creepy voice came from the hood. Selene got a text message on her phone from Winry telling her to run. "Get down Troy. don't attack it." selene said as she stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Troy ignored what Selene was telling him about getting down and stood closer to her. "I am not going anywhere. I won't attack it. As long as it doesn't harm you." He spoke in a low whispery voice. He puhis arm around her waist so that he could keep her close just in case he did have to use the teleportaion spell to get them out of there quickly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:35 pm

"I said get down." Selene said with a cold voice. She moved away from him for a reason. the cloaked figure stared at her and then at Troy. The figure tooks it cloak off and revealed itself to be Lucious a moon child werewolf with a sick twisted mind for a joke. "This is Lucious, a moon child. sort of a prince of wolves as you would call it." Selene said. Lucious smirked. "Sorry I have a sick twist of humor my boy. But I have to speak with Selene before you two go." Lucious said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Troy looked at Lucious coldly. He remembered him from the Alice in Wonderland party. He also remember that he was somehow connected to Drake which pissed him off even more. Atleast if he was away he could use his new gift to listen in on what they were saying. " Fine." He took the bags and walked into the airport, still not happy that he was being told to leave.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 pm

"Ah you are her lover." Lucious said. He looked at Selene and stepped forward, staring down at her with a calm look on his face. "Miss Selene. I have a favor to ask when you get back. though I know you live in a house full of vampires." Lucious said. Selene knew what was coming. "My adopted niece is thinking of not becoming a wolf. but I can't protect her from her aunt all the time. I want you to take her in or put her somewhere. You have a vampire mage right?" lucious asked. Selene watched Troy as he walked away she tried to send him a message not to go. "Yes. Very well. She can stay with my family. but her wolf boyfriend is not allowed to attack my family." Selene said. Lucious sighed knowing that he couldn't make any promises.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Troy stopped when he heard Selene telling him not to go. He walked back out side to her and stood by her side. "If you are done, we have a plane to catch." He spoke in a cold tone. Lucious was not someone he liked to interact with. In fact he didn't want to have anything to do with him. "Come on hun, lets go get the tickets."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Lucious turned his head to Selene and she forced Troy to stop walking. "Don't you even think about it. I will rip your head off." Selene had the man by his throat before he even knew it. he might be a moon child but she was a vampire and a strong one at that. "Remember I have over 20 children, I know how to attack you where it hurts. IF you lay one hand on ansley I will rip your spine out and show you your beating heart." Selene said. Lucious got a scared look on his face. Selene threw Lucious into the stone wall and went to get the tickets with Troy.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Troy let out a low growl. He hated to admit it, but the only person that would be able to protect Ansley from this beast was Drake, and he knew he was back with her thanks to Alice's mouth and thoughts. "If Ansley gets harmed you will have more than just the Darkous family after you." He narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Selene pulled him away from Lucious. she didn't want him losing it. Lucious she knew was a much better fighter right now than Troy. she needed to train him to know when to fight and when not to fight. "Lets go to england."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Troy growled again. This wasn't something he was going to let go. He sent a text to Adam saying Tell Drake Lucious is back He knew Drake would not be happy about this but he was gonna need to know since Ansley was going to be living at the Darkous house.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Winry got the message from troy since Adam had left to go find Alice. she texted back I will. right now there is a problem. alice went after the devil woods killer. don't worry about Lucious. Tidus will be here in the morning. Winry replied.

Selene looked at Troy as she held the tickets. "You know you can go back into foot ball now if you wanted." Selene smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Troy read the message. He couldn't believe Alice would do something that stupid. She should know better than to do that. Then hearing Selene he snapped out of it and laughed lightly. " Will be a football super star! Too bad there isn't a league for vampires." He laughed again and pulled Selene to him kissing her cheek. "You are an amazing woman and I am glad to call you mine." He smiled at her and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Selene raised an eyebrow. "What ever that message is delete it before we turn around." Selene warned. she knew that he was caught somewhere in his mind before. Going to the plane she held her bag and allowed customs to take it. she wanted to see Dracul while they were on that side of the world. Troy has never seen the castle.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Troy laughed lightly and kissed her cheek as he deleted the messages off his phone. He didn't want her seeing any of them. "No one is turning around." He laughed again "What do you think about us stopping by and saying high to Dracul and my mother? since we will be on that side of the world." He smiled knowing she would like the idea
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:03 pm

"I think that would be awesome." Selene said. she would love to see Dracul again, being without her father figure made her sad a bit. looking at Troy as they sat on the plane. "Honey. I know you have the skill to block minds. but I will tell you once and one time only. never block my family's minds from me. I rather know what is going on instead of coming home to dead bodies. which reminds me, we need to pay a visit to Hiro sometime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No child shall die
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios-
Jump to: