Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

No child shall die

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 am

Alice pulled Selene into the Turbo 911 that she had 'borrowed' and sped down the steet to the Volturi castle. On the way there she had a vision of Drake and Ansley back together at her house. she tried to push the vision out of her head before Selene saw it. There needed to be one problem at a time. "Okay Selene, when we get there Troy may be in a sort of 'Bella' state.. he isn't talking much and he seems kinda dazed so go easy on him hun."

He kept looking at the ring, not breaking his gaze away from it. "I want her to change me more than anything. But.. She's not going to. I know she isn't. Because she doesn't want to change me. She wants to keep me human. but it's going to get both her and myself killed.." He stopped talking when he heard a car come up from behind. Be didn't want to expose them and get them into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 am

adam and Julius stared at Troy for a moment. "That is what she is scared of Troy. She will lose you if she turns you." Adam patted Troy on the head. "Fear that you were like me and the others. That you will not truly love her. All her life people have adored her and loved her for her eyes and elemental. but she is scared, scared of losing you. More than anything, I have never seen her so against anything since she told Hatter she would never be with him." Adam explained. "Being Raped, and treated like slime as a human. she is trying to hold onto what is left of her humanity. She wants to be human with you Troy. to grow old, to have little ones, to share everything."

Selene looked at Alice and sighed. She knew that she was right. "Just get me to him, I'll bite him right then and there to get it over with."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:36 am

Troy looked up at Adam his face still expresstionless. "Can't she see that I am different? I haven't been effected by her eyes and she can't read my mind. I'm not going to run off and leave her." Troy sighed he didn't want Selene to feel like that. That was the last thing he wanted. "Alright, go ahead and change me. Then take me off somewhere , where I can finish changing and I won't hurt anyone. But do not take me back to Eternal Rose, not yet. I don't want to risk hurting Ansley." He slid the ring on his pinky and then nodded to the two.

The car came to a stop barely missing Troy's car. Jumping out of the car Alice ran between Troy and Adam. "No one is changing Troy BUT Selene got it?" she looked at Adam. "You should know better." She turned around and waited for Selene to get out of the car and join them she turned and then looked at Troy. "Do you know how close I am to smacking you for this one Troy?" She sighed "You almost gave me a heart attack. Things were not going to turn out the way that you wanted." She looked and Adam and Julius and speaking in a low voice only they could hear. "Aro wasn't going to change him. He was going to kill Troy."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 am

Selene stepped out of the car, and looked at Adam and Julius knowing that they meant well with what they were telling him. Selene walked right up with Troy and gently smacked him across the face. "You baka." SHe stared going off in her own language, she didn't mean to but she was so pissed at him at the moment, tears falling from her eyes.

"Selene we were trying to make sure he didn't go to Aro. Sorry Alice, what else would you have us do. the guy was about to go to the man that killed mother and father." Adam explained. He was actually shocked to see Selene like this, he has never seen her like this. "calm down."

Selene looked at Troy coldly with tears streaming down her face, she was so scared for him. "Why? Why did you god damn come to Aro? Since you are my mate he would kill you. Dracul and I both have ties to you, it would be like stabbing a knife through our hearts. Why? Why did you come here? Come to the enemy land when we are trying to protect you."Selene asked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:09 am

Troy looked at Alice and then to Selene. He held up the ring he had given her. "Because this went through the window." His eyes were filled with the haertache of seeing the ring off her hand. "I thought that you didn't want me around anymore, and I knew that my mother would not let Dracul change me. she is set against it just as much as you are Selene. So I came to the one other place that I knew I would be changed." Troy sighed and slid off the hood of the car down to the ground. He wished that Selene hadn't come, he knew he messed up and he didn't want to cause her anymore pain that what he had.

"Selene... what did I say about being gentle with him? One wrong thing and you will push him away. He's human remember? He is more fragile than you and I. We can handle things better than he can. Go easy. Look at his eyes and see the pain he is feeling. It's just like the pain you are feeling." she spoke in her low tone again so that only the vampires could hear her. "He loves you Selene, that's why he did it. Love makes you do crazy and stupid things."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:15 am

Selene looked at Troy sadly, as Adam and Julius stayed out of it. She hugged his head and continued to cry as she didn't want to go what she was about to do.. She knew that Troy wanted to be a vampire so bad. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'll change you right here. right now. Just give me the word and I'll bite you." Selene whispered in his ear. "I love you Troy. I was upset with everything, I'm sorry. I know you have had it hard. So this is all I can offer." tears still streaming down her face, Julius hated seeing his sister cry.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 am

Troy pulled Selene down to him placing his hands on her face and looking her in the eyes. "I love you too Selene more than anything. and I will do anything to make you happy." she kissed her lips pulling her close to him.

Alice thought to Selene-"Selene you can't leave here without him being turned. Remember what will happen if you don't" alice didn't want to remind her of whatHatter would do to Troy but she had to.

Troy took the ring off his pinky and held it out to Selene sliding it back onto her finger. "Just like the ring is a never ending circle so is my love for you Selene and nothing is ever going to change that. I don't care if I become a vampire or not. As long as you are happy then I will be happy too."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:34 am

Selene nodded her head, she knew what Alice was saying. Hatter...he was going to kill Troy if he wasn't a vampire soon, that didn't make her happy. That Hatter would kill something she loved so much she knew that he would never do it unless he was forced. Staring at the ring again, she turned her eyes back to Troy. "fine..." Selene growled under her voice, she kissed him and bit his lip injecting her venom in that way. Removing her fangs, she kissed him on the cheek. Adam and Julius picked him up putting him in the back of the rental car. Selene stared at Alice and then at the ground. "Happy alice?" Selene said getting in the car that they rode in together. "Julius. Adam. Take care of Troy till he is done turning. Then bring him to me." Selene said, they nodded their head and turned around heading to the warehouse.

Selene looked at the Volturi castle, she had bit Troy right in front of their castle she didn't like that one bit. But she knew that Aro was watching, she smirked at where she knew he was watching. He lost another one to her.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:55 am

Aro's eyes met Selene's. He was furious that he was so close to getting Troy and hurting Selene and then it had been taken from him right infront of him. this was not something he was pleased about.

Troy felt the venom go through his body, he hadn't even realized what had happened. He began to cry out in pain. He had broken all kinds of bone in foot ball and had gotten hurt countless times. but nothing had ever felt like this. It felt like he was on fire.

Alice looked at Selene. "Well would you rather him be a pile of parts the day before your wedding?" She knew Selene wasn't happy but it had to be done. She'd get over it when she see's how happy and, handsome Troy becomes when he finishes becomeing a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Selene stared at Alice. "right now I wish that Aro would tare me apart. I can forgive him going to Henry to turn him, but not Aro. Princess first, other stuff later." Selene said sitting in the car. "And I think he is handsome just how he is and perfect." Selene said, she was still upset about changing Troy she hated it. The one person she didn't want to change and she was forced to. She wanted Adam to find a smell that would turn her back to almost a normal elemental where she could snuggle Troy and sleep next to him. Have dreams and maybe a family. But now she saw that would never happen. Drying her face of all the tears.

Adam turned around and looked at Adam as he took him to the city outside of Eternal Rose. Julius carried Troy up to the condo and placed him on the bed. they were rather annoyed. "Your being turned into a vampire Troy. This is what you want and this is what we all had to go through." Julius said.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Alice sighed and handed Selene a tissue. " Sometimes putting "Princess" first isn't always the best thing. sometimes you have to put the ones you love first to protect them." Alice put her hand on Selene's shoulder.

"A..a.. w-warning ..." He screamed more feeling it pass through his entire body. "Would...h-have been nice." He moved around as if trying to put the fire out. Then he felt it reach his heart. It felt like he was going to burst into flames. "w-wher is, Selene?" He wanted her there with him. Being with Adam and Julius wasn't exactly something he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:26 pm

"She is still upset with you. Alice sort of forced her hand in this." Adam explained leaning back he sat in a chair as Julius looked out the window missing his winry. Adam knew the pain hurt very much. "She went with Alice to take care of some things. She is still upset you went to Aro and everything that is going on. After your done we are to bring to you eternal rose where she will have things set up for you."

Selene's cold eyes stared at Alice for a moment knowing that she is right. "I know. But I can't forgive him for this. What if Aro had killed Carlisle and Esme. And then Jasper if he was human went to Aro to get transformed after he knew all that had happened? what would you do? you would be upset for a while."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Alice shook her head. "No, because I would have seen why he was doing it. Put yourself in his shoes Sessy. Your love threw the wedding ring he gave you out the window after he was trying to help you. Then called the person who is trying to take your love from you. you feel like you are the one in everyone's way and causing all the problems. So you go to the one place you know you can be changed. Selene he probably wasn't even thinking about what he did to your mother and father."

Troy nodded his head. The fire finally reached his heart and began to slowly stop. The pain became too much for him and he passed out in the car not moving.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 pm

(they are in a condo. Adam teleported them to it. its outside of eternal rose))

"He must still think we are in the car." Julius said. "Listen we are only one city over where Selene will be, trust me she'll be here soon." Julius promised, he touched Troy's head wishing her could do something, he wished that his brother was normal to stop the pain.

Selene saw the point of view, she was so upset before that she didn't think about it. "I only called Hatter cause he is like a big brother to me and was around me the longest. When Ever I felt like things were getting too over welming, I would talk to him. though he likes me, I think of him as a big brother and everyone knows that." Selene explained. She knew eveeryone knew that but only Hatter didn't accept it. She stared at the ground. "guess I owe Troy an apology." She looked at her ring.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Alice hugged Selene. "Just remember Hatter isn't on Troy's good list. Even if you do only see him as a brother. Troy sees him as someone trying to take you away from him."

His heart finally stopped beating, and he stopped breathing. Slowly he opened his eyes and they were now blood red. Just like all the other new born's. He sat up looking around. He didn't really feel any different than before. Aside from the fact that he wasn't breathing and his heart wasn't beating.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Selene hugged Alice, and read Adam's mind. "He is awake." Selene said. Guess we should go back. "He can think that all he wants. But unlike him, my birth family wanted nothing to do with me. So I am holding onto Hatter no matter what and Henry. I forgot that for a while. Family is more important to me than anything. that is why Dracul chose me." Selene said. She pulled out her phone and went to Call Adam to bring her home with Alice.

Julius saw that he was awake and waited to see what he would do. "How do you feel?" Julius asked. "Hungry? Or do you just want to see Selene."
Adam answered his phone and nodded his head drawing a circle on the floor to teleport Alice and Selene to him. He activated it and hoped it would work.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Troy looked at Julius. "I don't feel any different then I did before.. are you sure she changed me? I mean.. I kinda expected to feel hungry or something more.. vampire like." Troy stood and walked to a window looking out. The sun came in and hit his skin and it began to shimmer. "Ohhh great, now I am going to sparkle like a princess' tiara." He laughed lightly. turning around he looked at Julius. "I..I'm not sure if I am ready for the whole 'food' thing yet..."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Selene found herself in the condo with Alice once the portal got them there. Thinking for a moment, Julius laughed at TRoy's comment. Selene stared at Troy with a calm look on her face, she felt horrible about what she did to him. It was her fault for him to do this. "Welcome to the family." Adam smirked. "New brother!!!" Adam cheered. Selene didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Troy laughed lightly and looked over at Adam. Then when Selene got there his gaze went on her. Slowly he walked to her. "Selene." He smiled softly at her. He could tell that she wasn't happy about what he was now. But in a way he was, because now he could protect her better and he wouldn't have to stay on the side lines. He stepped closer now right in front of her.

Alice walked to Julius and stood next to him. "Too bad Jasper isn't here right now, he could help with Troy too. It used to be his job to help with new borns." she smiled. "Welcome to the immortal life Troy." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Selene stared at Troy and didn't say anything. Julius lended down to listen to Alice's whisper. "I know. Would be a good thing." Julius said. He wasn't sure what to do, but at the same time he was scared of what might happen since he could tell that Selene wasn't happy right now.
"Welcome to the family. Enjoy." Selene said looking at Alice for a moment. "Don't touch me. Your a new born and have stronger strength." Selene told Troy. She sighed and then looked in the fridge grabbing a blood pack and throwing one at everyone except herself. She didn't want one. she stared at the ground with her eyes tapping her heel on the floor as though she was fixing her shoe. infact she was worried that Troy would get hooked on human blood.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Alice caught the bag and looked at Selene thinking to her. "Troy is not like the other new borns Selene. touch his skin.. you might be surprised on how it feels." Somehow in the process of being turned Troy still had his human feel to him. Hi shin was warm and still had the same color as before. Alice smiled at Selene and nodded telling her to do it.

Troy held his hand out to Selene. He heard Alice just as clearly as if she had spoken aloud. Troy's powers as a vampire were things that Selene wanted him to be. He was still able to be like a human and now they could talk to eachother telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Selene didn't move, she sat on the counter looking at him. Touching his skin like everyone wanted, it was still warm. But she sat like the noble woman she was once after she let her hand slide. HEr blue eyes looking at him. "He changed. I can tell." Selene said. in her mind she pictured the first day of school she met Troy, when he gave her that smile before he found out her secret.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Troy gave her the goofy smile he knew she loved. "How have I changed? I don't feel any different that I did before." Taking Selene's hand gently he moved closer to her.

Alice looked at Selene "Sessy.. remember what I said about seeing things through his eyes." she saw Selene was not being very open to Troy. It was like she was acting as if he was a totally different person.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 pm

"I don't know, you just don't act like your normal self." Selene said, she knew whaat Alice was talking about, and she was the only reason why she chagned him. "I only changed him cause you said he was going to die before the wedding." Selene said. She wasn't going to lie since that is what Alice wanted, for her to be open. She watched Troy get closer, holding his hand was still the same.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Troy kissed Selene's cheek gently. "I love you Selene and I am going to do everything I can to help you, even if I don't like it. Hell I will even help with Henry, since he can't eat me now." He laughed lightly

"Okay ms. drama queen." Alice walked to Troy's side "Selene, Troy is still the same, when you bit him.. your love for him and your passion for him made him almost half human and half vampire. He is still a vampire, but all of his human features are still there as well. He will still be able to sleep and dream, you guys can still have kids if you wanted to. all those things you wanted to happen will. Plus a little extra bonus gift." She laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No child shall die
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios-
Jump to: